Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Twilight Actor, Gregory Boyce, And Nigerian Girlfriend Died Of Cocaine Overdose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twilight Actor, Gregory Boyce, And Nigerian Girlfriend Died Of Cocaine Overdose (701 Views)

“your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Davido / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twilight Actor, Gregory Boyce, And Nigerian Girlfriend Died Of Cocaine Overdose by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2020
An autopsy conducted on late Twilight actor, Gregory Tyree Boyce, and Nigerian girlfriend, Natalie Adepoju has revealed that they both died of cocaine overdose.
It should be recalled that the couple were found dead at Gregory’s Las Vegas home on May 13, 2020, by his cousin. Police officers revealed that they found a white ‘powdery substance’ inside the room when they arrived at the scene.
Click link below to continue reading.
https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/twilight-actor-gregory-boyce-and-nigerian-girlfriend/

Re: Twilight Actor, Gregory Boyce, And Nigerian Girlfriend Died Of Cocaine Overdose by spinna: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Dem wan touch sky ...See now

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Two Kids On A Job That Pays N40 Per Day – Actor Recounts / Mayorkun’s Mum, Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates 51st Birthday / Singer Simi Finally Confesses To Her Husband-he Was Chasing Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.