Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How I Lost My Two Kids On A Job That Pays N40 Per Day – Actor Recounts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Lost My Two Kids On A Job That Pays N40 Per Day – Actor Recounts (705 Views)

Nollywood Actor Recounts His Ordeal Trying To Save His Wife From Cancer / Regina Daniels Nwoko Hosts Lavish Party For Kids On Children’s Day / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Two Kids On A Job That Pays N40 Per Day – Actor Recounts by Rsuauthor: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2020
The Nigerian entertainment industry has greatly evolved from how it used to be, seeing as times have changed and things are relatively easier. Nollywood actor, Prince Adewale Adeyemo, has recounted how he lost his twins in 1988 while he was away on a job where he earned N40 per day.

The actor recounted the story in an exclusive interview with Yoruba Movie Gist.

He said: “I went to a movie location in Lagos state, there was a man called Apereijangbon, we were at his movie set, then there was no public bus plying Meran road, no mobile phone also to communicate with me. I was working and earning only 40 naira per day, I was living at Berliet Ilasa and before I could get home, a lot had happened. I got home around 6pm and I found the house to be emptied, I learnt that my wife was at Ijora with my mum and my sister who is now late. So, I was forced to go and check on them, on getting to Ijora I discovered my daughter Taiwo is dead. The following day I had to go back to the location to complete the job, so on getting to the location I spent five days extra again and when I returned home, the second child Kehinde already bowed out.

At that juncture, my sister changed everything for me, fought with me bitterly because she doesn’t understand the kind of job I am into; she advised me angrily that I should look for another job rather than acting. This was what influenced her to get me a watch night job which I refused to be part of.

read full interview >>>>>
https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/2020/06/how-i-lost-my-two-kids-on-a-job-that-pays-n40-per-day-actor-recounts.php

Re: How I Lost My Two Kids On A Job That Pays N40 Per Day – Actor Recounts by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2020
Life drama embarassed
Re: How I Lost My Two Kids On A Job That Pays N40 Per Day – Actor Recounts by Jenjenny: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2020
nawaa o! because of 40 naira. u didn't even mourn her for a day before resuming your 40 naira work, am sure you also went to work a day after losing the second child and you are not ashame to tell people the story. � oga how many children have you been able to buy with your 40 naira?
Re: How I Lost My Two Kids On A Job That Pays N40 Per Day – Actor Recounts by cassidy1996(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2020
life nor easy

(1) (Reply)

Actress Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacobs On His 78th Birthday / Bbnaija Wathoni In Tears As Ka3na Threatens To Beat Her Wit Slippers. Fans React / #bbnaija: Wathony Evicted From Big Brother House(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.