Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Chartered But Still Jobless? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered But Still Jobless? (184 Views)

Should I Go For A Masters Degree Or Remain Jobless At Home? / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chartered But Still Jobless? by budebanty: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2020
"I am a Chartered Accountant, I've spent thousands of naira to get qualified, but I still don't have a job. The body (ICAN) should do something about this as there are so many others like me who are Chartered but still not employed"
Those were the words of one of the students on our Telegram Mentorship Platform, expressing his frustration and disappointment after spending lots of money to become Certified but still doesn’t have a job.

I know many who are in similar situation but truth be told, that is the situation we are in now and it's not going to end soon because new companies are not springing up and some are even relieving their workforce just to keep the business afloat, while some now prefer contract staff to full time staff just to cut cost.
Another reason why the situation might even get worst is that more Chartered Accountants are been chunk out very six month to join the already saturated Labor market.
The only way you can standout among other Chartered Accountants is to go the extra mile. You need to equip yourself with the right knowledge and skills.

As a Chartered Accountant, if you lack the skill to use Accounting Software, you could be disadvantaged in a competitive work environment or could be less employable.

Ask yourself "Which Accounting Software can you really use?
Sage 50, QuickBooks, Sage Pastel Evolution, Financial Modelling and others?

Don't rely on your certification ONLY, thousands of Chartered Accountants have the same certification.
Getting this skills gives you advantage over your colleagues and also makes you efficient on your job, making you achieve more in less time.

Wondering how to get these skills without going for costly physical training?

With our 19-in-1 Personal Development Practical Video Trainings, you are covered.
You won't need to complain of not getting jobs because you will have the knowledge and technical Accounting skills to work in any establishment.
With our 19-in-1 Personal Development Practical Video Trainings, you will be proficient in the popular Accounting package within a month.

The videos also come with practice softwares, so you are not just watching, but you are also learning and practicing with different exercises.

Getting a job could be difficult if you don't have the necessary skills.

We don't want you to be a Chartered Accountant without skills, so take advantage of this 19-in-1 Personal Development Practical Video Trainings and get the right skills to soar you into your dream job.
Call on 09090439075 Or chat us up with the number on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help Design A Logo Or Any Graphics Works For Your Brands / Join Me Today And Make A Lot Of Money On Digital Marketing / I want To Learn Solar Installation, How Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.