Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (86339 Views)

Michael Goguen Kept Spreadsheet Of 5,000 Women He Had Sex With / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Sharatan(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2020
THE YANGY GUY MIGHT BE A PLAYBOY AND THESE MIGHT JUST BE BROKENHEARTED LADIES TRYING TO GET BACK AT HIM FOR TOYING WITH THEIR FEELINGS.

GIRLS ARE LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY HEARTBROKEN ONES.

AND LETS NOT FORGET THE SAYING THAT SAYS "HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"

MEN BE WISE

lalasticlala:
#Yangytherapist: A Babcock student, identified as Godknows Adolphus Owhor aka Yangy is under fire after being accused of raping 24 women.

A twitter user, Angie @caramelangiee posted this allegation on Twitter and more people opened up.

Angie wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/caramelangiee/status/1267718304933740547

https://mobile.twitter.com/caramelangiee/status/1267837075384041473

Meanwhile, the Yangy guy posted a video defending himself and claiming he didn't rape that he was supposed to date the girl but that he later dumped the idea.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chidaddy_/status/1267976886610808837

5 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by KingAzubuike(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2020
christm386:
This what am afraid of the most, all my exes ganging up against me to accuse me of rape. Fresh guys like this always have pussies as many as we want, no derm reason to rape no one, make una read meaning of rape first oh, he forced him self on u, no be when u said no @ first and later let him remove ur clothes while u cover ur face, u went to his house and now u are accusing him of rape, say no to rape, say no to false accusations of rape. Quote me if u like, I won't read it anyways
See bro, they've taken this rape thing to a new level. A girl will still claim rape when you want to have sex with her and she said no or resist only for her to later raise her waist up properly for you to successfully remove her pant or she covers her face and allow you have your way. At the end of the sex , they will still come out to say you raped them lol.

BBWLOVER

17 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by eyinjuege: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Vengeance is coming upon all rapists.

That evil you did in secret will surely be exposed publicly.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by landforeast(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Rape is Evil
I strongly condemn it
I also condemn girls who will give consent to have sex with a guy and later turn it to rape.
In this case let adequate investigation be carried out. If the guy is culpable let him be dealt with according to the laws of the Land
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by PinkHealthGroup: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

haba only him 24

not justifying rape oo, but when a guy ask you out say No if you dont want him and cut him off immediately.. no point visiting him in a secluded place like his house

i remember the court case my mum always used to warn my sisters about rape... A foolish girl lost the rape case in court when she replied a lawyer during cross examination, that she pulled off her shoes by herself and couldnt give a concrete explanation as to how a tight Jeans trouser came off her body

You are very dull. With brains like yours, naija will continue to be be a shithole country. No means No. whether she was alone with him or not, you have no right to violate anyone sexually. Some of you rape apologist drag the country down. I feel sorry for the Nigerian girl child

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by simplepee(f): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2020
May all rapist die a painful death.

That Becky girl though ' How can someone be so fresh and be a rapist' . Fish brain, that's why he keeps getting the girls na as they won't stop flocking around him. Once some girls see fine boy dem no wan know whether he get sense join or not undecided

7 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by MadeMan01(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2020
makydebbie:
In Nigeria 3 out of 5 women have been sexually assaulted its not even funny again. You people don't even know what consent is.
Look at the rapists and rape apologists in this thread. Your time is coming.

If you women do not report rape cases, how did you arrive at the statistics? This is why you women aren't taken seriously.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by bukatyne(f): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2020
otokx:
BABCOCK university may need to change its name.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Millenniumlady(f): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Davash222:

Debbie, you see me for your dream last night
Nigga Shut the fvck up you goofyass modafuka

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Exc2000: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:

You are very dull. With brains like yours, naija will continue to be be a shithole country. No means No. whether she was alone with him or not, you have no right to violate anyone sexually. Some of you rape apologist drag the country down. I feel sorry for the Nigerian girl child

only a sentimental fool suffering from a curse would say a silly thing like "no means no"... if you have a female child kindly keep making them visit men in their rooms since "no means no"

so many dunce online today

11 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by SweetCunt97(f): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

haba only him 24

not justifying rape oo, but when a guy ask you out say No if you dont want him and cut him off immediately.. no point visiting him in a secluded place like his house

i remember the court case my mum always used to warn my sisters about rape... A foolish girl lost the rape case in court when she replied a lawyer during cross examination, that she pulled off her shoes by herself and couldnt give a concrete explanation as to how a tight Jeans trouser came off her body

how can you prove that a guy had sex without your consent, when you visited his house and used your leg to walk into his bedroom without him forcing you with a weapon or druging you, you even agreed to having a relationship with him

So a stronger male can't remove one's jeans? And one can't visit a male without d intention of sex?

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by omohlexy: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2020
When all these gold digging oloshos cannot trap a guy who the wanted to suck dry they come out to say they are raped. is it not all these girls that engage in party up and down after drinking codeine?

9 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by buJu234: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2020
According to one of my guys.. to avoid story that touch in future on rape matter..
make sure u agree on financial payment after sex.. let her be the pastor's daughter or the most decent girl in the whole world.. either inform of thank you for coming cash or 3x her hair fixing money etc... then proceed on conceptual basis.

because with this u will always have evidence to save yourself in future after the relationship fall apart wen these kind of accusations start coming..

Golden rule.. dont ever take a virgin girl NO as play.. if she want to be disvirgined by you.. either she says yes (openly/stylishly) or let her go..

In the western world, accusations like these have brought great innocence men down.. many have lost their top jobs, businesses, churches and some re even in jail..

So when you want to have sex.. use ur brain not ur legs.. cos u dont knw how ur future may be..

Lastly..Say no to rape.

Gentlemen dont rape..

just find the price.. cos every woman has a price.. if u can get the price.. she will come to u.. if u cant.. just forget her.. and go for the one u can get her price..

6 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by bukatyne(f): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2020
Welcome to the outpouring of rape allegations.

Rape and false allegation of rape need same punishment.

Let the university investigate the allegations accordingly.

This might perhaps be the moral revolution we need.

8 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Farki: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
There are a lot of rapist in the govt and senate too. It's why they won't pass a death bill for rapist.

The only countries that approve the death penalty for rape, are China and most of Arab world. Then again those countries will find any reason to execute people.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by foleskay(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2020
makydebbie:
In Nigeria 3 out of 5 women have been sexually assaulted its not even funny again. You people don't even know what consent is.
Look at the rapists and rape apologists in this thread. Your time is coming.
Be objective not emotional. Emotions don't win case in court undecided

9 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Sagay212: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Lol... is this some kinda new way for ladies to become popular, trend or get some daft sympathy. Almost every lady has been raped all of a sudden.
24 girls raped by one guy? Na raping machine? We know rape happens but people need to speak up immediately this things happen. I understand that some of them need some sort of evidence but whatever you do don't wait for a month or years before coming out to say you where raped. Expose the person as fast as possible. Even if people don't believe you just report to the station. The rapist will try it again with another person and will be arrested if that lady also reports immediately.
Imagine guyman like this being accused of raping 24 women....shooo! Na curse? Guys need to learn too. The fact that you feel that you are handsome and ladies flock around you doesn't mean you should start to misbehave. Some guys believe they are too handsome or big to be rejected when they demand for sex and that's why they turn to rape.
See as him life wan spoil. The girl that called him was obviously trying to gather evidence.
Olosho plenty for town oooo. If girl nor gree make you phuck abeg go pay Olosho ooo. Olosho no go accuse you of rape so long as you pay. She go even give you better style if you pay well.
Na wa ooo. E come be like say every naija men na rapist as e be say almost all women dey claim say them don rape them.

5 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by philip0906(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2020
LesbianBoy:
Wait.....so because the lady sent it to your dm therefore it's means it's true he did it? angry
That is what they want to force on foolish people. Once they accuse you, they want the guilty verdict to be slammed on you.

5 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Davash222(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigga Shut the fvck up you goofyass modafuka
Obviously, you're sex starved.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by pquaver(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Seriously we all should be against rape but I want make something clear. We need to differentiate between Rape and Revenge of bitter people feeling like they have been used and dumped. It difficult for a lady to accuse someone people have been seeing with her for rape without proof and people will believe because they see you with the person. My point is rape should be clamped but also Rape claiming without proof should be thrown at of the window.. Dear ladies at this junction you have agree with me that it is now necessary for me to film/video on my phone our sexual escapades not because I want to blackmail or release a naked video of you to the public but for the fact that we can proof to the world tomorrow that what you and I did in the dark is consensual.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by bigiyaro(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2020
even serial professional rapists no dey reach Dis record before their cup full. 24 haba, na career? and who da hell was doing the counting?

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2020
I missed nairaland. Asuweh! There's something always, awful to read. Lemme sneeze first......aaaachihooooo

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by ruggedtimi(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Omo na my guy brother.... shocked Godknows Adolphus Owhor
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by ehmmy11(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2020
grin

Girls : "i like bad boys like you"

Boy: "i really wanna take you for dinner"

5 years after he raped me cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Rubicon67(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Coldie:
24womem. For a boy if this age, are u sure it was rape or all the girls fell for him.

After the heart break they took it personal

Did you not listen to the recorded phone conversation where the girl accused him of joining another individual to rape her?
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2020
What's all this rubbish posts about rape na??

You people should allow the maim rape thread I.mean the real issues to be tackled and not this ones undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by osamz007: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2020
I say no to rape!

But all this ladies shaa they should not be visiting every guy at his house

They know most guys harbor sexual intentions and they still go ahead to visit when he's not their family relative

Prevention is better than cure!

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by foleskay(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2020
simplepee:
May all rapist die a painful death.

That Becky girl though ' How can someone be so fresh and be a rapist' . Fish brain, that's why he keeps getting the girls na as they won't stop flocking around him. Once some girls see fine boy dem no wan know whether he get sense join or not undecided
Na only you dey objective on this thread. Other girls are throwing emotions in the air

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Sagay212: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2020
buJu234:
According to one of my guys.. to avoid story that touch in future on rape matter..
make sure u agree on financial payment after sex.. let her be the pastor's daughter or the most decent girl in the whole world.. either inform of thank you for coming cash or 3x her hair fixing money etc... then proceed on conceptual basis.

because with this u will always have evidence to save yourself in future after the relationship fall apart wen these kind of accusations start coming..

Golden rule.. dont ever take a virgin girl NO as play.. if she want to be disvirgined by you.. either she says yes (openly/stylishly) or let her go..

In the western world, accusations like these have brought great innocence men down.. many have lost their top jobs, businesses, churches and some re even in jail..

So when you want to have sex.. use ur brain not ur legs.. cos u dont knw how ur future may be..

Lastly..Say no to rape.

Gentlemen dont rape..

just find the price.. cos every woman has a price.. if u can get the price.. she will come to u.. if u cant.. just forget her.. and go for the one u can get her price..

Agree to financial payment after sex and still get accused that you paid her to keep quiet and not expose you?
Lol...you better have a camera hidden somewhere and ensure it captures your faces so that she can be seen moaning with pleasure. You should also ensure you do different styles particularly cowgirl. At least she can't claim you raped her while she was the one riding your dick and moaning with pleasure. In fact na you go claim say she rape you.
Imagine a girl trying to accuse you falsely of rape and you tell her you have video of the said rape of her riding you and moaning with pleasure. Lol... na you go con carry the matter of attempted false accusations go police or court.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Exc2000: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So a stronger male can't remove one's jeans? And one can't visit a male without d intention of sex?

good luck providing evidence to back the claim of rape in court facing a judge and jury, when the so called rapist has proper evidence pointing towards you guys being romantically invloved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.