Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses (4659 Views)

8 Other Businesses You Can Add To Your POS Business / Why You Need To Leave Every Other Businesses And Start Affiliate Marketing Now. / How To Start A Lucrative Phone Maintenance/repair Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Chioke987: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Olayinka777:

Sounds so ridiculous, how can one make 5 -10% daily without doing any work?! Something is not just adding up.

From reviews have come across it's possible with forex one just need to be careful and make sure there is proofs to back it up

2 Likes

Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2020
Chioke987:

Is it a limited deal?

Not sure no where it written that it limited but might be changed

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by onyeomanono24(f): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Olayinka777:

Sounds so ridiculous, how can one make 5 -10% daily without doing any work?! Something is not just adding up.
How much is your fish dryer and can i see a picture of them
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Olayinka777(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2020
onyeomanono24:

How much is your fish dryer and can i see a picture of them
Ranging from 40k.
Kindly check my profile for my whatsapp number.
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Chioke987: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
emmanuel198:

Not sure no where it written that it limited but might be changed

Ok when i have $500 i will contact you so that i can give it a shot
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chioke987:

Ok when i have $500 i will contact you so that i can give it a shot

Ok you can just contact me now when you have the money to start we can continue from there but first let me just give you some needed info

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Chioke987: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2020
emmanuel198:

Ok you can just contact me now when you have the money to start we can continue from there but first let me just give you some needed info

Would be nice will contact you immediately want to download WhatsApp so that we can chat
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chioke987:

Would be nice will contact you immediately want to download WhatsApp so that we can chat

Nice

Nairalanders with $500 you can earn $750 in 30days contact me for more information
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by paulina009: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
emmanuel198:

Contact me on what'sapp

Well after investing with woupax for one month i must say am amazed doing nothing and earning my money is just working for me

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2020
paulina009:

Well after investing with woupax for one month i must say am amazed doing nothing and earning my money is just working for me

Keep it coming glad you are happy
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Aaron1399: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
emmanuel198:

Nice

Nairalanders with $500 you can earn $750 in 30days contact me for more information

How do i invest?
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Aaron1399:

How do i invest?

Contact me on what'sapp i will guide you
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2020
Make 5-10%daily you can ask me how on what'sapp
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Pendex: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Most of us have heard about crypto currencies, but not many has decided to make do of this opportunity to become financially free.

11 years ago, Bitcoin did not amount to much, ignored by a lot of people. fast forward to 2020, one bitcoin is worth about 3.6 million naira. Does this ring a bell? Imagine if u had bought even just 1 Bitcoin back den, by now u should have had 3.6 million with u.

Now ethereum is making d waves and u still are ignoring it. Rather than saving in ur bank which doesn't even give u any interest but instead debits u, why don't u buy and save with ethereum?

One of d big differences between the rich and the poor is the ability to invest wisely.

If u haven't invested in ethereum, den go do dat now. Just last week, the price was 127k, fast forward to today in less than 4 days ethereum is worth approx. 145k!!

A lot of people have the money stored up in banks, I consider this a very stupid idea.

Earlier this year, I told a guy who was looking for a good investment to make, that if he can't find one, he should use the money to buy and save ethereum (which was around 33k den)!!

He bluntly refused, claiming that he won't. Just recently, he came to me telling me to guide him through the process of buying and selling crypto currencies, because as I predicted, ethereum had a massive increase in value, regretting while he never invested.

Imagine he had gotten 3-4 ethereum which at then was priced 33k, he would have gotten about 580k with the current ethereum pricing of 145k..imagine the profit undecided lipsrsealed

Never miss this opportunity to invest in this growing gold!! U could buy and save...
Statistics shows one ethereum might get up to 500k by the end of this year..

U can't afford to purchase one ethereum @145k? Start small, buying and saving as little as u can afford
or
DM me now for another means to accumulate unlimited amount of ethereum with just 10k and a little bit of hardwork!!
Dm on WhatsApp now @signature below
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Amaechi677: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
emmanuel198:
Make 5-10%daily you can ask me how on what'sapp

Looks too good to be true though
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Amaechi677:

Looks too good to be true though

I have enough evidence to show you contact me on what'sapp
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Amaechi677: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
emmanuel198:

Ok oh because have been scammed by all these investments before don't want to fall victim again
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amaechi677:

Ok oh because have been scammed by all these investments before don't want to fall victim again

You will come here to testify two weeks time if you give it a try
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Amaechi677: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
emmanuel198:

You will come here to testify two weeks time if you give it a try

I nor dey for my yam nor don oh abeg the country is hard enough already
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Amaechi677:

I nor dey for my yam nor don oh abeg the country is hard enough already

It's legit stuff
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
emmanuel198:

It's legit stuff

Become financially free from today by investing online message me on what'sapp for more info on how you can go about it

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Udo1967: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
emmanuel198:

Become financially free from today by investing online message me on what'sapp for more info on how you can go about it

Enjoying my investment so far thanks once again you are a life saver nairalanders let mr Emmanuel guide you to financial freedom it's for real
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Udo1967: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
emmanuel198:

It's legit stuff

Yes oh have been paid three times since i started
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Amaechi677: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
emmanuel198:

Ok i hope i now have witnesses here nairalanders you are seeing oh let me give a try and see if what mr Emmanuel is advertising is true i shall report back
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Davidganna10: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Udo1967 post=93250514]

Enjoying my investment so far thanks once again you are a life saver nairalanders let mr Emmanuel guide you to financial freedom it's for real[/quote Y
ou are overdoing it, pipe low I know is a Scam
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Davidganna10 post=93351416][/quote]

And why do you think its a scam where you scammed here?
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by ifeanyi456: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
chima997:

You people will just be looking for big big profit anyhow and end up getting scammed

It's not a bad thing to want better now
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by SKEPTA: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
TONYODG

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Skepta
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
ifeanyi456:

It's not a bad thing to want better now

You should message me on what'sapp for more info
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by emmanuel198(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Make 5-10%daily for 30days with just $500 to contact me today on how to go about it
Re: A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses by abraham240: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
I buy and sell btc at good rates please feel free to patronize

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

200 Best Websites For Entrepreneurs / Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? / Tips on How To Open A Successful Supermarket.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.