Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender (380 Views)

2-Year-Old Raped By A 40-Year-Old Man In Abia (Photo) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender by BigBashiru: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Another one coming just days after the first in Benin. It does not matter if it is a few men or plenty men, what matters is that it is MEN that do these things and then other men generate excuses to back the men such as she was poorly dressed.

https://punchng.com/justiceforbarakat-teenage-student-raped-killed-in-ibadan/

All men should be packed to an island and give it 100 years, they would have exterminated themselves.

Rapists and murderers.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender by ghettokid1(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Women are the most Denomic, Satanic, Wicked, Foolish & Idiotic creatures I ve ever seen.
wrecking men havock right from the time of Adam & Eve, Sampson the great
Re: 18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Ok hope say your Father na woman ba? undecided

according to the o.p all men are rapist.
if all men are rapist.
it then leads to conclude that if o.p's father is a man then o.p your father is a bloody rapist. grin
Re: 18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Women are the most Denomic, Satanic, Wicked, Foolish & Idiotic creatures I ve ever seen.
calm down small you forgot that the o.p's father is rapist.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2020
BigBashiru:
Another one coming just days after the first in Benin. It does not matter if it is a few men or plenty men, what matters is that it is MEN that do these things and then other men generate excuses to back the men such as she was poorly dressed.

https://punchng.com/justiceforbarakat-teenage-student-raped-killed-in-ibadan/

All men should be packed to an island and give it 100 years, they would have exterminated themselves.

Rapists and murderers.

All the man for your family Na rapist so? Most of these guys saying no to rape self Ehn I no trust them..
Re: 18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender by Enoch07: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
this op na result of rape that's y d tin dey pain am like dis.

Re: 18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender by Vyzz: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am officially tired of rape news

Let's send ladies to mars
When a man wants to marry
We pick one man from earth, one woman from Mars wed them and send them to pluto, which will be the planet for couples only
Re: 18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender by Biafra1stson: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hm
Re: 18 Year Old Raped To Death In Ibadan By The Cursed Gender by BigBashiru: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Open any newspaper every single day and all you will be seeing are the crimes of men. so men are the most Denomic, Satanic, Wicked, Foolish & Idiotic creatures I ve ever seen.

Killing themselves and women since time immemorial.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Hushpuppi Cannot Be Extradited To Nigeria And Ties To A Politician -kemi / Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam / Houses Burnt, Many Injured As Anambra Communities Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.