Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam (397 Views)

"I Can’t Spend My Billions On Family So I Want To Help Others Before I Go" / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by bmdmixer: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
simple and straight up

i sell data cheap

pay half now when the product reach u pay the remaining

wanna make 50k weekly buy this bla bla bla

pay 20k get 60k in bla bla hours

i just found a way to make money online trust me its not a scam

i am pastor xyz i want to talk to u about a business....

oya drop urs

good morning stay safe
Re: Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by shamsin6300(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2020
Hello (unknown) I mistakenly sent recharge card to your phone please don't load it, I wanted to send to my papa. Hours later, the papa will call you & start to the pray for you,,,,,, all na scam.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by bmdmixer: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2020
all pyramid scheme nah scam angry

2 Likes

Re: Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2020
I sha know that I'll never do any Ponzi rubish again. The embarrassment you'll endure while you try to refer people lason ehn. And those girls will even be shouting that why did you enter their DM meanwhile they will later comman be advertising their own products without feeling guilty at all they'll even tell yo to help them win a WhatsApp tv referral contest.
Re: Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by bmdmixer: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Shanklee:
I sha know that I'll never do any Ponzi rubish again. The embarrassment you'll endure while you try to refer people lason ehn. And those girls will even be shouting that why did you enter their DM meanwhile they will later comman be advertising their own products without feeling guilty at all they'll even tell yo to help them win a WhatsApp tv referral contest.
lol
Re: Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by Stokeontrent: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Always ask the seller for asset proof of ownership from www.myAssetLookup.com portal. Also, the buyers should check www.myAssetLookup.com portal for the asset ownership status.

Re: Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by TheSourcerer: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Shanklee:
had to happen to you so you don't fall victim again
Re: Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
had to happen to you so you don't fall victim again
yeah
Re: Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by callmeRichie(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2020
"Hello Stephen, it's me Chinedu your Platoon member. I have a job for you lekki, send your CV through your mail and call Mr Emmanuel on this number."

All nah wash and scam!! More reasons I don't trust these NYSC officials, virtually everybody in the state i camped received this scam text.

1 of them must be a platoon's officials or probably be feeding somebody with the contacts.
Re: Lets Help Others Here To Know How To Spot A Scam by bmdmixer: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2020
theres a job offer but u got pay bla bla bla amount b4 u get am, scam, tell them to deduct from d salary till their money complete

(1) (Reply)

Why Only Hushpupi? List Of All Other Yahoo, Internet And Cybercrime Kings / Nigerian Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan Speaks After Release / Police Arrest Two Kidnappers, Recover Decomposing Corpse Of Victim In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.