Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count (660 Views)

I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help / Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count by articleme(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Having a low sperm count decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner’s egg, resulting in pregnancy. Nonetheless, many men who have a low sperm count are still able to father a child.

Low sperm count is basically when a man's sperm is less than 15 million i.e per litre of semen. This form of infertility, also known as oligospermia makes natural conception difficult, but not impossible;

Infertility/Low sperm count is a common health issue for both the man and woman which always comes with the challenges of getting pregnant. Most times, the woman thinks she might be the cause of their inability to get pregnant but it could be the man sometimes. However, there are ways a man can get his partner pregnant despite having low sperm count

CLICK TO READ THE TIPS: https://thenaturehill.com/getting-pregnant-with-low-sperm-count/

Re: Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count by ChelseaDr(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
So much emphasis has shifted to other more important parameters in seminal fluid analysis rather than just low sperm count.

A man may have 100 million sperm cells per ml of semen with more than 90% being non-motile, of what use is this if emphasis was only based on total count.

Another may have 12million cells per ml with 65% fast progressive, the chances of conception between the 2 scenerios are not the same.
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count by articleme(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count by articleme(m): 2:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Click to read easy ways to get your wife pregnant
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count by articleme(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count by articleme(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count by articleme(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count by articleme(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
click to read
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count by articleme(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2020
Click to read
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Wife Pregnant With Low Sperm Count by codedly: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Why not try double stem cell,it curative 09058204376

(1) (Reply)

America Breaks Record With 66,000 Coronavirus Cases In One Day / Benefits Of Longrich Health Wine / Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.