Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. (664 Views)

“I'm Dying, I Can’t Breathe” – Lady Cries Out On Facebook After Testing Positive / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by satelliteDISH(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Please I need your advice. Not abuse.
I didn't go to any ashawo house ooh. It was my girlfriend that gave it to me.
My Penxx is really paining me anytime I urinate.
I have bought one sachet of becham ampiclox. It has finished and my P is still paining me.

Help me recommend a drug to buy. I am dying in pains.
Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Zonefree(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2022

Babes in brothels are healthier and they take care of themselves than your average girlfriends loitering around sharing kpekus unprotected.

Your mistake is thinking your beloved girlfriend is solely yours hence you bang her unprotected. Now see the result, she don give you Pro Max uncensored.

An average Nigerian girlfriend has over 7 guys she bang unprotected while an Olosho always protect herself and her clients.

I pray you see find the solution to your misery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Boogyman557: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by advanceDNA: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
satelliteDISH:
I have bought one sachet of becham ampiclox. It has finished and my P is still paining me.

for this 2022? wey many girls dey use 700k phones without any job?? Lol...u dey skin dive?

U dey lose guard be that...u have been warned to practice safe sex or abstain...stop assuming the person u are sleeping with is faithful....

Go to the genersl hospital mr man....it will be expensive but u will get the best care...

If u no get money...go pharmacy and tell them ur problem...with lock and dosage trouble shooting...u might get the right drug

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Shalommy(f): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
Chaii cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Candidlady: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
satelliteDISH:

Liar

It was your girlfriend that gave it to you indeed undecided

You better talk true
Put the damn devil to shame

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Derien(f): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2022

[/quote]

Contact me for African stem cell, if you don't see changes in 1 month,

you will get your money back with apology.

Call or WhatsApp 08052555034 for enquires.
Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Jeon(f): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
satelliteDISH:

Click on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Shalommy(f): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jeon:

Click on my signature.
Hey girlfriend, where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Jeon(f): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Hey girlfriend, where have you been?
Was busy promoting my business.

Long time.
happy new month.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Shalommy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jeon:
Was busy promoting my business.
Long time. happy new month.
Ok dear. Wish you same.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Jeon(f): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Ok dear. Wish you same.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by BigYash: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Go to the hospital for proper diagnosis first.. Girl wen give you gono,fit still don give you HIV. You need to first know how many infection you obtain grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
sex has become a risk in nigeria
Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by satelliteDISH(m): 3:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Liar

It was your girlfriend that gave it to you indeed undecided

You better talk true
Put the damn devil to shame

Who is this one?
What makes you think that I am lying?
Or you prefer it when I come here to say, I am asking for a friend that is not on nairaland.

I am dying and you are here accusing me of what you know nothing about me.

People like you can never be successful in marriage. Because you will be accusing your partner in the slightest chance always thinking that everyone around you is lying.

If you don't have anything to support a person, just mute. Your outburst is uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Jeon(f): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2022
satelliteDISH:

I am dying
Reodoe is here for you. If you are really serious though.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Derien(f): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Contact for African stem cell
It will flush out the infection .

Contact 08062656456 for enquires
Re: Please Help! I Am Dying. I Just Contacted Gonorrhoea. by Prosmart77(f): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
What you need is a curative Stem Cell herbal therapy that will permanently heal, repair and prevent any damage the disease might have caused.

What I have to share with you does really work. No be JOKE, no be SCAM.

It's highly recommended and effective. It will cure and put your mind at rest.

If you have not gotten any solution, kindly
Call or chat with me on 07034779565, for more information.

Thank you.

satelliteDISH:

(1) (Reply)

Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life / A Hospital Without Standby Doctors / Water Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.