Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) (7762 Views)

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by edoairways: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
joyandfaith:

how would they invest looted money? Looted money is being used for real estate investment around the world.
That is why they be encouraged to invest in Nigeria instead of overseas
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by joyandfaith: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

That is why they be encouraged to invest in Nigeria instead of overseas

thief thinks everybody is a thief. they are afraid too. there is no genuine local
investors in Nigeria . most of them patronize government business. most successful businesses are owned by foreign firms.
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by edoairways: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2020
joyandfaith:

thief thinks everybody is a thief. they are afraid too. there is no genuine local
investors in Nigeria . most of them patronize government business. most successful businesses are owned by foreign firms.
Encourage them to invest because targeting thieves does no good. It has worsened things for us all this years
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by joyandfaith: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

Encourage them to invest because targeting thieves does no good. It has worsened things for us all this years
nobody is telling them not to invest their fear is that their workers will steal their monies as they also looted government monies.
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Dreyton36: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Make buhari just give Nigerians just one year of free scamming
Naija guys go wreck even South African president and Las Las na we go colonize them
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by edoairways: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2020
joyandfaith:

nobody is telling them not to invest their fear is that their workers will steal their monies as they also looted government monies.
So unfortunate
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by joyandfaith: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:
So unfortunate
very unfortunate. here we are
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by RTSC: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2020
IronGalaxy:
here's the rub, an average black South African is still wayy better off than an average "enterprising" Nigerian. Fact of life
No they are not.

The enterprise of Nigerians is unmatched in the black world.

South African blacks are not even in my top 5 most enterprising black people in Africa.
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Hypnotise: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2020
This shouldn't be taken lightly
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by IronGalaxy: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2020
RTSC:

No they are not.

The enterprise of Nigerians is unmatched in the black world.

South African blacks are not even in my top 5 most enterprising black people in Africa.
An average black South African has access to better amenities in his own country therefore contributing to an overall better standard of living in comparison to yours FACT!

Lol, if you were as enterprising as you guys say and think you are, Nigeria would have been like the UAE, it's NOT! You are only enterprising in boastfulness and gab

Who cares whether we're in your top5 or 100? Black South Africans don't exist to validate your skewed perception of them. The FACT remains Black South Africans have built infrastructure you can't even begin to compete with despite gaining independence earlier. FACT!

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by FarahAideed: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2020
What we need to study is why are South African businesses so successful in Nigeria..I have been studying it but still can't figure what edge they are bring that others can't ..They have done it with Stanbic , Standard Chartered ,MTN ( holds a special place in my heart because they set me up ) ,Mansard and now they have taken up FBN insurance
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

Are you on codeine or something son? grin You even bringing in Zimbabweans to aide you. Tell me which Nigerians and Zimbabweans have ever said all this crαp to the face of a single black South African. You know what will happen to u in an instant - NO WARNINGS. Keep rambling on social media coz its is the only place you'll get to shoot your mouth off. Even your government knows when to shut up. You'd be wise to follow suit.

Fear is a natural response in the face of unjust violence. Fear is not the opposite of courage. Courage is resolve despite the fear. But I don't expect the colonized low iq brain of a SAcan to grasp this basic concept. If we decide to colonize you, all those jobless and low-iq SA men will be busy tilling the land and would not be wasting their time on xenophobic violence. You keep ranting but I have told you we will not colonize you. We respect Mandela. So no need for you to be upset and unsettled. We just want you to know that we can. Calm down, don't raise your blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Hotice085: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

Are you on codeine or something son? grin You even bringing in Zimbabweans to aide you. Tell me which Nigerians and Zimbabweans have ever said all this crαp to the face of a single black South African. You know what will happen to u in an instant - NO WARNINGS. Keep rambling on social media coz its is the only place you'll get to shoot your mouth off. Even your government knows when to shut up. You'd be wise to follow suit.
See this fortunate chicken our government don't have time for u they allow private citizens to deal with your government unlike yours that even your entire Armed Forces panic when a Nigerian citizen coughs inside your country.
We laugh because you guys are chickens yko can never understand the dynamic of this country, pray your hands don't get burnt
Chickens only dance and make merry when the Eagles is on sleeping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by TMKsouth: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hotice085:
See this fortunate chicken our government don't have time for u they allow private citizens to deal with your government unlike yours that even your entire Armed Forces panic when a Nigerian citizen coughs inside your country.
We laugh because you guys are chickens yko can never understand the dynamic of this country, pray your hands don't get burnt
Chickens only dance and make merry when the Eagles is on sleeping

Which entire forces panic when a Nigerian sneezes? Have u forgotten Buhari is the one who rushed to SA to come get schooled by Ramaphosa on proper civilized behaviour. grin ;DThen buhari came out scoddling his own people even though we were the ones lashing your butts. grin Weak people!

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Hotice085: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

Which entire forces panic when a Nigerian sneezes? Have u forgotten Buhari is the one who rushed to SA to come get schooled by Ramaphosa on proper civilized behaviour. grin ;DThen buhari came out scoddling his own people even though we were the ones lashing your butts. grin Weak people!

You guys are MUMU 2d core( MUMU is another word for foolish) when Nigeria company came to South Africa you did everything to frustrate them and celebrated it when they pulled out, did you see our government blink?
How many South African can have had their hands burnt here in Nigeria then close shops on their own while their Nigeria partners cash in like mad?
MTN n DSTV know their paymasters and know how to smooth things with them now you are bringing in an Insurance company and you celebrate?
I pity you, you guys don fall mugu big time
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by TMKsouth: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hotice085:

You guys are MUMU 2d core( MUMU is another word for foolish) when Nigeria company came to South Africa you did everything to frustrate them and celebrated it when they pulled out, did you see our government blink?
How many South African can have had their hands burnt here in Nigeria then close shops on their own while their Nigeria partners cash in like mad?
MTN n DSTV know their paymasters and know how to smooth things with them now you are bringing in an Insurance company and you celebrate?
I pity you, you guys don fall mugu big time

Nigerian companies fail in SA coz they lack sophistication, our industries are run professionally whereas you are used to operating in silly open-air markets. Your only successesful businesses are in the drug trade cause you are world champs in that regard.

Mumu is allowing yet another SA company to increase its stake in a critical economic sector just months after you were bludgeoned in SA. And here u are celebrating that. Who's colonised now? I laugh in Xhosa (!!XX@!) grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by WaveLiion: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
chriskosherbal:
u r very correct ...I wonder what happened to the Indigenization policy

Dead. Anything built on greed and covetousness will not stand the test of time.

Nigeria as a failed entity will soon be relegated to the dust bin of history.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Hotice085: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

Nigerian companies fail in SA coz they lack sophistication, our industries are run professionally whereas you are used to operating in silly open-air markets. Your only successesful businesses are in the drug trade cause you are world champs in that regard.

Mumu is allowing yet another SA company to increase its stake in a critical economic sector just months after you were bludgeoned in SA. And here u are celebrating that. Who's colonised now? I laugh in Xhosa (!!XX@!) grin grin grin

You see yourself, so it is because of sophistication you attack Nigerians, you refuse selling land to them, you lose your women to them
Descendants of Mandela you MUMU no be small, by d time you wise up you are already dead.
Insurance in Nigeria? My chickens are laughing in Zulu
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by TMKsouth: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hotice085 p ;Dost=90311148:

You see yourself, so it is because of sophistication you attack Nigerians, you refuse selling land to them, you lose your women to them
Descendants of Mandela you MUMU no be small, by d time you wise up you are already dead.
Insurance in Nigeria? My chickens are laughing in Zulu

First of all women are not property so if they decide to marry drug dealers let them. But as we all know they very soon become outcasts in SA society. Dating Nigerians is like a plague in SA. Ask a Nigerian friend if u don't believe me. grin grin

BTW, Zulus don't laugh - they knock out teeth. YOURS'! So stick to being a flat head.
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Hotice085: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

First of all women are not property so if they decide to marry drug dealers let them. But as we all know they very soon become outcasts in SA society. Dating Nigerians is like a plague in SA. Ask a Nigerian friend if u don't believe me. grin grin

BTW, Zulus don't laugh - they knock out teeth. YOURS'! So stick to being a flat head.
. So how do chickens laugh ? You are dumber than a grain of rice and what d 4k are u doing here?
Tell me do you mugus have anything like dis over there?
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by TMKsouth: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hotice085:
. So how do chickens laugh ? You are dumber than a grain of rice and what d 4k are u doing here?
Tell me do you mugus have anything like dis over there?

How sad. cry cry cry Read below. If ever that was a cursed people. People need support groups to be seen with you.

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You mean the people that are still serving the Afrikaans colonial masters grin
Shut up!
SA is dully capable of colonizing you, don't be unnecessarily and unrealistically patriotic.
Nigeria your country is a sh!thole.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by rontolo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Any nation able to colonise Nigeria should please go ahead and do so quickly

We, as a country, will be much better off since our useless, lazy, incompetent leadership continue to promote rent-seek, rather than execute the right policies and engage our brightest minds to build a thriving nation

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Hotice085: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

How sad. cry cry cry Read below. If ever that was a cursed people. People need support groups to be seen with you.

I asked do you have anything like Zululand prick!
What d 4k your obsession with nairaland
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by TMKsouth: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hotice085:

I asked do you have anything like Zululand prick!
What d 4k your obsession with nairaland

We have something FAR BETTER! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Hotice085: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

We have something FAR BETTER! grin grin grin grin
Shit shi shit shit
I de follow a prick de yarn..shit
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by TMKsouth: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hotice085:
Shit shi shit shit
I de follow a prick de yarn..shit

Yeah, I don't speak shit-gbo.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Busch: 12:43am On Jun 05, 2020
IronGalaxy:
shut up!

So that’s the most intelligent thing you could say. Waow, people are really dumb.
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 05, 2020
IronGalaxy:
An average black South African has access to better amenities in his own country therefore contributing to an overall better standard of living in comparison to yours FACT!

Lies! The average south african gets put in coffins alive in south africa cos they are petty farm thieves in their own land.

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by IronGalaxy: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Lies! The average south african gets put in coffins alive in south africa cos they are petty farm thieves in their own land.
Lmfao. Consult your dictionary and learn the meaning of the word "average" idiot

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by IronGalaxy: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2020
Busch:

So that’s the most intelligent thing you could say. Waow, people are really dumb.
Lmfao. After yapping so much dust is this really your response? ...slave

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by trutht828: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Binikingdowm:
grin nigeria is a joke of a country Sha.

South Africa companies in Nigeria include MTN, ShopRite, DStv,gotv, zenith Bank etc.

Mtn is Nigeria biggest network provider and Nigeria largest NSE.

ShopRite is nigeria largest shopping business.

DStv is nigeria largest cable provider

Do you suggest that they close down so that Nigerians working there can lose their jobs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Were Late Osinachi’s Secret Lover, You Made Her Husband Jealous – Kemi / Imumolen Debunks Claims He Is Working For A Tinubu Presidency / Us Did Not Predict Nigeria’s Break-up In 2015 – Ambassador Mcculley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.