Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) (7754 Views)

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by IronGalaxy: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Lies! The average south african gets put in coffins alive in south africa cos they are petty farm thieves in their own land.
The same country you nuisances flock into in droves? That's an indictment of your own country slowpoke
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The same country you nuisances flock into in droves? That's an indictment of your own country slowpoke

I have never and will never step foot into that disgustingly racist and xenophobic country you call South Africa.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by IronGalaxy: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
kingawothefirst:

I have never and will never step foot into that disgustingly racist and xenophobic country you call South Africa.
But your brethren do, even sleeping on benches of our home affairs, sies you have no shame.
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
IronGalaxy:
But your brethren do, even sleeping on benches of our home affairs, sies you have no shame.

Which brethren? Lol grin those leeches ain’t my brethren. It’s you people that don’t have any shame, the whites still dominate you and put u in coffins for being petty thieves in your own land

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by IronGalaxy: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Which brethren? Lol grin those leeches ain’t my brethren. It’s you people that don’t have any shame, the whites still dominate you and put u in coffins for being petty thieves in your own land
This pic doesn't even faze me because, I as a black man suffering this is as unlikely as being struck by lightning. You on the hard are savages, are still killing each other for organs like it's sport. No wonder you chumps can't survive saner climes

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
IronGalaxy:
This pic doesn't even faze me because, I as a black man suffering this is as unlikely as being struck by lightning. You on the hard are savages, are still killing each other for organs like it's sport. No wonder you chumps can't survive saner climes

Face and address issues going on in your racist and xenophobic country first. I have never been on a South African forum and you can bet ur ass I will never do.

You people don’t concern us in any way, shape, or form. Let us know when you need our passports to travel again after your white daddies seize yours. We will certainly help our black brothers out, but other than that try to liberate yourselves from your white masters first before you can even speak on black matters.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by IronGalaxy: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Face and address issues going on in your racist and xenophobic country first. I have never been on a South African forum and you can bet ur ass I will never do.

You people don’t concern us in any way, shape, or form. Let us know when you need our passports to travel again after your white daddies seize yours. We will certainly help our black brothers out, but other than that try to liberate yourselves from your white masters first before you can even speak on black matters.
Face and address your animalistic backward mentality among your people, human organs will never equate to wealth idiots, lol. Secondly teach your people how to behave so when they are in other countries, they aren't subject to harassment as seen in countries like India and Malaysia and countless others

Couldn't care less whether you visit south African forums or not, many of you are physically here already making a nuisance of yourselves

White= masters = your projection.

flocking to a xenophobic country that needs liberation in droves tells me everything I need to know about the state of your pathetic country

Lastly South Africans are best to speak about black matters since everyone is running away from their countries to squat over here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by TMKsouth: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Face and address your animalistic backward mentality among your people, human organs will never equate to wealth idiots, lol. Secondly teach your people how to behave so when they are in other countries, they aren't subject to harassment as seen in countries like India and Malaysia and countless others

Couldn't care less whether you visit south African forums or not, many of you are physically here already making a nuisance of yourselves

White= masters = your projection.

flocking to a xenophobic country that needs liberation in droves tells me everything I need to know about the state of your pathetic country

Lastly South Africans are best to speak about black matters since everyone is running away from their countries to squat over here.

Ouch! Truth hurts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Despite Being Majority, Young Nigerians Excluded From Ministerial Positions / Government Officials’ Estacodes, Others Gulp $3.9 Billion In One Year / Adebowale Yemi And His Hatchetman's Job On Bichi - Lateef Olaleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.