Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level (28173 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by Farki: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Nobody said ALL men are responsible for rape!!!
But men rape...

Women also do not like being associated with every vices, but everyday on this forum- all we see is how women are oloshos. You people should face the current issue and stop allowing guilty conscience kill you!

Except for Genevive & Rita Dominic who's statements conflate men and rape.

I doubt people would support her if she was white and talking about the American black community.

When Kate Henshaw tweeted nobody tackled her.

You can condemn a crime without stirring more reactions.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by pocohantas(f): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
atoleybaba:
it is one sided and looking like an attack on all male gender like the males can't be a victim too....some feminist are making it look like all men are rapist

Then call yourselves to order and no one will attack you again. If it were a trophy, won’t you all claim to be the gender that developed the world?

Will you say “No, I have never invented anything”? You won’t. So, stick together. These ones are women and the culprits are MEN!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by PotatoSalad(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Then call yourselves to order and no one will attack you again. If it were a trophy, won’t you all claim to be the gender that developed the world?

Will you say “No, I have never invented anything”? You won’t. So, stick together. These ones are women and the culprits are MEN!
You're shouting "Say no to rape", yet you have female friends that would take advantage of an innocent guy at the smallest opportunity. Friends that can frame a poor guy for rape if things go south. You know guys that go after teens and use them. Guys that use and dump girls at will cos they're good looking, have the resources to woo ladies or easy to fall for. Have you ever sat them down to talk sense into them?
But you'd rather Mind your business cos you feel unperturbed then come here to disturb us with your biased comments.

Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by pocohantas(f): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
PotatoSalad:

You're shouting "Say no to rape", yet you have female friends that would take advantage of an innocent guy at the smallest opportunity. Friends that can frame a poor guy for rape if things go south. You know guys that go after teens and use them. Guys that use and dump girls at will cos they're good looking, have the resources to woo ladies or easy to fall for. Have you ever sat them down to talk sense into them?
But you'd rather Mind your business cos you feel unperturbed then come here to disturb us with your biased comments.

Charity begins at home

Are those female friends your sisters? I wonder how you are so sure I have them. grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by atoleybaba(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

lol...this comment just showed you as a female gender feel inferior, men have fought war for freedom and all, from being independent to protecting their family consisting of women and girl child from time in memorial. You can hardly hear of a female hero, fighter or what have you. Yet you won't see any male boost about such nonsense so I don't know where u see males dragging for trophy for what isnt reasonable... Back to the topic at hand, it is not about calling "ourselves to order" no matter what u tell a criminal, he will always be a criminal.... Look at armed robbery for example, cultism and other evil vices, who dominates that world? MALE gender!!!! Why haven't you asked us to "call ourselves to order" in that regard. Or ask us to go and talk to Fulani herdsmen to stop killing or boko haram to stop bombing? Mayb all males are terrorist mayb u should even start a hashtag male stop killing, robbing and bombing usMy point is rapist are criminals.... They are humans, stop generalizing like it is only males that rape or all men rape....rapist are rapist and are not peculiar to one gender even if one gender has more percentage in it.

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by pocohantas(f): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
All these needless epistles when you could have just agreed you all are men.

Since you say a criminal will always be a criminal, this particular set of culprits will always be men. Accept it and move on. Okay?

atoleybaba:
lol...this comment just showed you as a female gender feel inferior, men have fought war for freedom and all, from being independent to protecting their family consisting of women and girl child from time in memorial. You can hardly hear of a female hero, fighter or what have you. Yet you won't see any male boost about such nonsense so I don't know where u see males dragging for trophy for what isnt reasonable... Back to the topic at hand, it is not about calling "ourselves to order" no matter what u tell a criminal, he will always be a criminal.... Look at armed robbery for example, cultism and other evil vices, who dominates that world? MALE gender!!!! Why haven't you asked us to "call ourselves to order" in that regard. Or ask us to go and talk to Fulani herdsmen to stop killing or boko haram to stop bombing? Mayb all males are terrorist mayb u should even start a hashtag male stop killing, robbing and bombing usMy point is rapist are criminals.... They are humans, stop generalizing like it is only males that rape or all men rape....rapist are rapist and are not peculiar to one gender even if one gender has more percentage in it.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by PotatoSalad(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Are those female friends your sisters? I wonder how you are so sure I have them. grin
All you ladies do since this rape saga is shoot first and ask questions later.
How long? Two weeks tops and another issue for deliberation would come up and y'all will return to your covens; Energy wasted, no work done

Now we have something to take our minds off the pandemic. Enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
PotatoSalad:

All you ladies do since this rape saga is shoot first and ask questions later.
How long? Two weeks tops and another issue for deliberation would come up and y'all will return to your covens; Energy wasted, no work done

Now we have something to take our minds off the pandemic. Enjoy it while it lasts

You are still not making sense. Stick to the topic, young man.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
SaneMan:

PROGRAMMING MADE SIMPLE..WITHIN 2 MONTH

GUARANTEE SUPER FAST LEARNING..

I will create SKILLSHARE AND LYNDA/LINKDLN premium course for learning programming for just #2000..within 2month if you are serious.the sky is just the stepping stone..

What you will get
Complete step by step course.
Offline watching without data wastage.
certificate of completion
Expert with 10yrs tutor.
Material to aid learning super fast ..

You will share testimony here....

Check my signature to message me on whatsapp

nice wrk bro, bt is it on diffrnt languages?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by PotatoSalad(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

You are still not making sense. Stick to the topic, young man.
I know. Still doesn't change the fact that y'all are just making noise. Till y'all are able to call a spade, a spade, you'll always come back to wail. Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by pocohantas(f): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
PotatoSalad:

I know. Still doesn't change the fact that y'all are just making noise. Till y'all are able to call a spade, a spade, you'll always come back to wail. Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum

Thanks for admitting men will always rape. Now can you focus on the topic?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by PotatoSalad(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks for admitting men will always rape. Now can you focus on the topic?
Used to admire your comments. Thought you were smart. Guess I was wrong anyway.
Thanks for joining the bandwagon

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Used to admire your comments. Thought you were smart. Guess I was wrong anyway.

I didn’t ask you to think...
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by atoleybaba(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:
All these needless epistles when you could have just agreed you all are men.

Since you say a criminal will always be a criminal, this particular set of culprits will always be men. Accept it and move on. Okay?

like expected, you would not get the point, instead, focus on men being your life problem...so let me help you, fight against rape is a collective thing and not a means to attack a particular gender. Just has you won't shout all men and boko haram same should go to rape issues.... Men sef don fall victims. Cos them no talk no means say dy no suffer am. Stop hiding behind protest against rape to show the inferiority complex you have for men... If you are being threatened by the accomplishments of men in the world, say it and stop doing sho sho sho all in the name of protesting against rape

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by Liposure: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sometimes, there's a thin line btw consensual sex and rape. No could be yes, yes could be no
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by kingsvictor2: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
where's ur father first
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Focus on the matter at hand. Stop your deflections. Ladies were raped and they were raped by men, not every man, not you.

If it is too touchy for you, your problem.

All your chuchuchu won’t change this.

atoleybaba:
like expected, you would not get the point, instead, focus on men being your life problem...so let me help you, fight against rape is a collective thing and not a means to attack a particular gender. Just has you won't shout all men and boko haram same should go to rape issues.... Men sef don fall victims. Cos them no talk no means say dy no suffer am. Stop hiding behind protest against rape to show the inferiority complex you have for men... If you are being threatened by the accomplishments of men in the world, say it and stop doing sho sho sho all in the name of protesting against rape

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by ibkayee(f): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

I didn’t ask you to think...
Lmao why do guys say this, it's usually a subtle way to control, like you're supposed to feel bad for not meeting their expectation kikiki

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by pocohantas(f): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao why do guys say this, it's usually a subtle way to control, like you're supposed to feel bad for not meeting their expectation kikiki

They think too highly of themselves. I wonder why they always have to chip that in.

Why?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by banio: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Girls should stop eating free money. Girls should stop going into a room with a man. Though some rape are planned.

Rape is evil
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by Russo35(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chidexter:
Now I'll just say a thing or two about rape issues making waves round the clock.

I had a brief chat with a female and she's taking it to a whole new level.
My point is rape should be condemned on all fronts and for your information boys also get raped. Just because one occurs frequently than the other doesn't make the other the lesser evil.

If a man goes out to steal and is caught what is done to him? Compare that to a female and see the fundamental, glaring imbalance. No be for our eye news of woman wey go steal for shop twice yet she wasn't killed. Most times women get preferential treatment for everything.

When the actor of pirates of the Caribbean was complaining bout domestic violence no one believed him till his wife dealt with him seriously and he was subsequently rushed to the hospital.

CCTV footage gve her away, I'm pretty sure she also raped him aswell cos no man would align with an opposing devillish female and agree sex without consent.

Condemn everything about rape not just making it a one sided affair.
Because malaria kills more than Lassa fever doesn't make Lassa all d less important

Protect our young,old, vulnerable boys and girls
Say no to rape of all Gender.
Stop being biased.
Stope rape
Don't take rape accusations as a weapon for defamation or revenge

I'm out

Apt

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by atoleybaba(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:
Focus on the matter at hand. Stop your deflections. Ladies were raped and they were raped by men, not every man, not you.

If it is too touchy for you, your problem.

All your chuchuchu won’t change this.

yes we know they were raped, that is why we are calling for their heads... Let it die there. Don't generalize of course on the rapists and every other rapist out there that their cup isnt full yet. Don't spill it
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
atoleybaba:
yes we know they were raped, that is why we are calling for their heads... Let it die there. Don't generalize of course on the rapists and every other rapist out there that their cup isnt full yet. Don't spill it

Nobody generalized, it is your paranoia messing with your head

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by Studio247: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Madam go and sit down
If your parents who are at the top are doing the right thing sure things will not go this bad.

Is rape the only issue in the country?
How about the daily killing in the north
Women ,men and children have innocently lost their lives yet no one is talking

Rape is evil no excuse for it

But how about those Fulani herdman killing up and down

How comes no one has declare them wanted

Or is it antelope that they are killing ?

If we are fighting abeg let fight for everything

Is like we are trying to cover one part and leave the other part open.

Tell our leaders to do well
you see them everyday we don't.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by Harmlesspill(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
It honestly baffles me how all the girls, women, come to the limelight without time, a matter arises that worries them most! Could it be that their self-centeredness is second to none? I want to clear this up a bit! We have seen on this platform how many times they burned the men for stealing and, on the other hand, we saw what happened when a woman stole something from the supermarket and all they could do was striped her naked but still the women were agrieved because she is a woman, a crime that if she were a man she would have been burned. Most cases of rape in Nigeria are false. Does someone who is being raped yell, yes, yes, harder, etc. during the act, but we have seen cases where after the same act, the lady came out and said that the guy in question raped her!! As long as no object or tangible evidence is used to justify such a claim. You can never establish a rape case, especially if you go to his house. Some girls now use this rape to harm the guys who abandoned them. Women want to be seen as angels while they want men to be the devil. How many times have women condemned all the other evil acts?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by Kingmaduka(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chidexter:
Now I'll just say a thing or two about rape issues making waves round the clock.

I had a brief chat with a female and she's taking it to a whole new level.
My point is rape should be condemned on all fronts and for your information boys also get raped. Just because one occurs frequently than the other doesn't make the other the lesser evil.

If a man goes out to steal and is caught what is done to him? Compare that to a female and see the fundamental, glaring imbalance. No be for our eye news of woman wey go steal for shop twice yet she wasn't killed. Most times women get preferential treatment for everything.

When the actor of pirates of the Caribbean was complaining bout domestic violence no one believed him till his wife dealt with him seriously and he was subsequently rushed to the hospital.

CCTV footage gve her away, I'm pretty sure she also raped him aswell cos no man would align with an opposing devillish female and agree sex without consent.

Condemn everything about rape not just making it a one sided affair.
Because malaria kills more than Lassa fever doesn't make Lassa all d less important

Protect our young,old, vulnerable boys and girls
Say no to rape of all Gender.
Stop being biased.
Stope rape
Don't take rape accusations as a weapon for defamation or revenge

I'm out
Truth be told, you spoke my mind.
The rape saga has always been one sided. A guy talks about being raped, everybody will laugh over it. God bless you for speaking the truth

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by win2kwire: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
It makes that he should fight for female rights because he is one of Buhari's wives. grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by delvzy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
I do feel the first thing is to understand a woman by loving her the way you love yourself same goes to a woman to respect a man.
What I'm trying to drive at is that there are a few things that needs clarification like staying out late without nobody knowing.
Giving to much access to the opposite sex than usual.
The signs are usually glaring but it takes an understanding person to notice it.
Consent and understanding is key.
Pls remember just because it's the female gender that is mostly called the male also need their voices heard and not being shot down.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by cowardafonja: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Biglittlelois:

The problem I have with you is that there is no side to rape, stop trying to be rational after the nonsense you typed on front page, rape knows no gender, if you want me to understand you properly, go and modify your first comment, then we will be on same page.

Have a nice day too.

This one here is certainly an expired evening newspaper. She is sick and frustrated
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Till i see more women clamoring for jobs like truck driving, mining, sewage disposal, nepa, cement molding, vulcanizer, or even changing their own tire. Nonsense set of people

Women are complaining about rape and their rights. You're here talking about cement moulding and sewage disposal.

Are you under a spell?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
vivilafrosh:
as a Christian its wrong to marry a second wife
nonsense yarns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of / Appeal Court Sacks Musa Kwankwaso (APC), Upholds NNPP's Yusuf Datti’s Election / Festus Keyamo Caught Sharing A Fake Video As Buhari Campaigns In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.