Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Who Can Help Track This Car Thief? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Can Help Track This Car Thief? (409 Views)

Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief / Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Track This Car Thief? by psucc(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
A friend is going through pains since early 2019. His story:

He has a mechanic who handles his car. In this workshop, they is an average aged man who also repairs cars there. Such that on every call at the workshop, this gentleman is not just seen but also actively working and so they new each other and exchange contacts.

So my friend, who is most times busy, called the gentleman whom he assumed is a co-worker in the workshop to pick his car for repairs. He gladly obliged, came to my friend's shop and pick the car.

Two days later, he called my friend to tell him that what got spoiled in the car can only be fixed at Aba, Abia State. That he need go with the car so that he could be sure of the part to be replaced. Fine, he had the nod of my friend.

Down the line, after 2 weeks, my friend called on the owner of workshop (his real mechanic) to inquire about the car and the he plead innocence. That he doesn't know the guy nor even has his contacts. Ok!

My friend immediately involved the police. The guy was last seen with the at Aba. Since then, the police are distorting my friend.

Just last month, the police say the only option will be to track the guy using his phone number (of course, the guy threw away the sim). And that doing, my friend must pay N50,000. Already, over N150,000 had already gone between Akwa Ibom and Abia State police commands.

So, please, can anybody be of help? Can this man be track using the previous SIM number?

This guy is really in pains.
Re: Who Can Help Track This Car Thief? by 2special(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Using the application true caller will bring his name up and you can Google the name or check for his name on Facebook, contact him, any of his family members or friends.... You also need to get a police report and affidavit from the court for the telecommunication network his using to give you his details.
Re: Who Can Help Track This Car Thief? by psucc(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sometimes, true caller do not give true identity
But will get to do that.
Re: Who Can Help Track This Car Thief? by Hoodbilonia: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
If the car no get tracker .
Omo na ladipo things
Forget popo
Carry soldier
Arrest all within that perimeter with harsh torture
Dem go lure am.
Dem wan just play u.
Hw can mechanic say he no savi am or get him contact.
So na spirit the man be.
Re: Who Can Help Track This Car Thief? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why the guy go dey trust person like that wey he no really know. See wetin happen now he doesn't even know His family members or how to track him.Only my siblings use my car and even if I wana take it fr repairs I am always with the mech from start till finish to avoid stories.don't trust people easily.e go hard to recover the car.but I pray it wud be found.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Track This Car Thief? by Golden1982(f): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2020
it can be tracked
Re: Who Can Help Track This Car Thief? by StubbornGENIUS: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Golden1982:
it can be tracked
Okay.Just tell him how.

(1) (Reply)

Expert Thief: Steals Household Items With The Security Dog / US Freezes Assets Of Nigerians Over Romance Scams / Have You Ever Being Arrested For Helping Your Immediate Boss At Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.