Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

[video] Elderly Nigerian Man Caught On Camera Sexually Assaulting Lady In Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [video] Elderly Nigerian Man Caught On Camera Sexually Assaulting Lady In Bus (403 Views)

‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ / MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady / Policeman Arrested After Assaulting Lady And Her Sister In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] Elderly Nigerian Man Caught On Camera Sexually Assaulting Lady In Bus by kwaghshir147(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
A Twitter user, @DanielFaithArt, today shared a shocking video showing the moment an elderly man was sexually assaulting his sister inside a bus as they travelled from Abuja to Akure.

In the shocking video, the alleged molester can be seen touching the lady’s thigh severely as they traveled together.

According to him, his sister reported the incident to a soldier on the road, but was allegedly told to keep quiet or be detained after the alleged molester spoke to the officer in Hausa.

Sharing the video, the Twitter user wrote;

“This happened to a sister of mine today in a public transport, this man molested her all the way from Abuja to Akure, she screamed and the people in the bus said she was overreacting, so she made this video, and even at that, a soldier on the road that she tried reporting to told her to keep quiet or be detained because the said man spoke to him in Hausa.”

“Why is it that our ladies are no longer safe? Kindly help retweet this till we can find someone that identifies this animal.”

“Please help us find this animal I’m really livid, I just need someone to recognize him and help bring him to the fate animals like him deserve. Our girls are not safe with beasts like this roaming the street.”

https://www.ohmy9ja.com.ng/2020/06/elderly-nigerian-man-caught-on-camera-sexually-assaulting-lady-in-bus-enroute-akure.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kidnappers Kill Little Boy In Kogi Community / How Land Disputes Consume Lives, Displace Igbos & Destroy Properties In Igboland / Hear What SOTITOBIRE Wife And Pastor Said About The Missing Boy At The Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.