Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) (68563 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Project In Pictures / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by deleo16(m): 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
They should allow private investor to dominate this maybe a PPP agreement because after 5 years "Akukor" back to square one
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Look am not even trying to defend pdp, I have never been a fan of pdp. Pdp was a failure that's why we voted them out. But if u APC apologists use pdp(failure) as ur standard then u are also a failure.
Buhari came to change n do things the right way n correct the wrongs of pdp but instead, he is doing the same thing pdp did and when people talk, u apologists will quickly ask what pdp did in sixteen yrs. So I guess pdp is now the yard stick of development for apc. What a shame.

Hope u re aware than in the middle of a pandemic buhari reduce the national primary health care budget and approved 27 billion dollars to renovate nass building.

U guys talk as if Nigeria was a village b4 buhari came and is as if buhari that build everything in Nigeria. Is like there was nothing in Nigeria 4 the past 16yrs.

Anybody that's still supporting buhari is mad. Buhari hs been in 5yr going to 6yrs what exactly has he started n completed?
Nobody is saying Buhari a perfect man,infact, he has a lot of shortcomings, but some thinks that everything is all about politics, even if your enemy did well in some area more than you and you wanted to criticise him,you have to commend him first if you want your criticism to yield positive result, but somebody is doing what you didn't do when you were in the same position and you are criticising him destructively.

But I could see that you are part of the problem,whether he started and completed any project is not the issue, but abandoned projects that litter every corners of the country are the real problems, but you guys are regular Nigeria politician that thinks abnormally.After all,government is all about continuity.

But,you guys only think about how to start new projects in order to embezzle public funds,period.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Olatara(f): 12:10am On Jun 04, 2020
Binikingdowm:
guy shut up, I be edo man just like you and I normally hate politicians because they are all looters.

But give kudos when it's well due, this railway even pass through uromi. It's real thanks to buhari
Oh! This railway pass through Uzea ( a village in Uromi) too.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Blackmann001:

Everything my guy... Obj did everything u know in dix country
Yes he did everything to destroy the country including smuggled of his farm workers into the government payrolls,it's one of his greatest achievement.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by realestate99: 12:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Dpharisee:

This is the picture of Felix Terungwa Dav aka MANNABBQGRILL from his Facebook page.
His annoying posts made us to expose him wink
This is gross, why would you put someone's picture up here just because you have opposing opinions? this really shows you are a petty person and I pity people around you offline. Your degree of stupidity is mind blowing, I pray to God not to let my path meet with people of your kind.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by vioment: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2020
I like this. This one, one look like Germany city stations.

Correct move. Na from this level we suppose dey start.

I dun get project measuring stick.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Emmy1995: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Old existing project that you completed and made functional?

The project was abandoned since 1987, 16 years of PDP rape and pandemic couldn't do anything to complete it. PMB has achieved more with less rather than hate and distress yourself just pretend you never saw this thread.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Emmy1995: 12:44am On Jun 04, 2020
So bro like dis u still dye blame PDP for everything,u guys don rule dis country for 5years yet nothing to show, rubbish
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Old existing project that you completed and made functional?

The project was abandoned since 1987, 16 years of PDP rape and pandemic couldn't do anything to complete it. PMB has achieved more with less rather than hate and distress yourself just pretend you never saw this thread.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:50am On Jun 04, 2020
For same ancient train to pass
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Completed not new project.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by henrico247(m): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Kudos to my able President. I know you will still do more. We love you.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by cuteboy2: 1:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Aonkuuse:
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway to be commissioned soon.

President president Muhammadu Buhari doesn't do Audio Projects.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=556342188587028&id=201065954114655

"to be". That is always the operating phrase with this govt. Everything is always futuristic.

Where are the coaches?
Is the entire track from Warri to Ajaokuta completed?
They use generator to light up one station and then take pictures to receive us as usual.

Audio commissioning.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Elsadam(m): 1:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Noel19:

Mumu! Go and say this to people in southern Kaduna let's see what will remain of you.

Ur generation be mumu small-minded bigot
Ur hatred for good thing is what will kill you.

Southern kaduna this southern kaduna that

Maybe it is buhari that still make you to kill urselves in anambra over land/boundary dispute.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by annford: 1:27am On Jun 04, 2020
It is well. This is 2020 and Nigeria is celebrating the completion of a Railway Station and even boasting that the previous Governments couldn't build any. Other Countries are celebrating milestone achievements but here we are, making comparisons over a Train Station.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Elsadam(m): 1:37am On Jun 04, 2020
olajizz01:
Nobody is saying Buhari a perfect man,infact, he has a lot of shortcomings, but some thinks that everything is all about politics, even if your enemy did well in some area more than you and you wanted to criticise him,you have to commend him first if you want your criticism to yield positive result, but somebody is doing what you didn't do when you were in the same position and you are criticising him destructively.My

But I could see that you are part of the problem,whether he started and completed any project is not the issue, but abandoned projects that litter every corners of the country are the real problems, but you guys are regular Nigeria politician that thinks abnormally.After all,government is all about continuity.

But,you guys only think about how to start new projects in order to embezzle public funds,period.

God bless u bro for yearning for contstructive critism

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by blackbriar: 1:40am On Jun 04, 2020
1realBobby:
And they would still end up using 1972 model trains on the tracks... smh!

please what are 1972 model trains(Rolling Stock) do you know what they look like?

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by unikwa: 1:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Well done president Buhari.
The president is almost useless in his role as leader of Nigeria.
However, I give credit where credit is due.
Ajaokuta has been abandoned for 40 years. If Buhari can manage to get it working, 500,000 jobs would be created.
70 megawatts of electricity will be generated,
10+ million tons of steel would be manufactured each year. That is steel Nigeria would no longer be importing with hard currency.

Ajaokuta would change Nigeria into an industrialized country. If Buhari can get Ajaokuta working, I would forgive his other incompetence.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Stanchem029: 1:47am On Jun 04, 2020
1Miraclechild:
please forgive me if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgZeshCTBU0

Anthony M Okeke
UBA
fraudster, you are doomed.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by stayclearofme: 2:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Dpharisee:

This is the picture of Felix Terungwa Dav aka MANNABBQGRILL from his Facebook page.
Do you know that what you just did is wrong? Posting somebody's picture without his permission( unless he permitted you) If we are in a country where there is law and order by now you should be facing a judge. Anyway over to whoever might be in that picture.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by loswhite(m): 2:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Blackmann001:
... There is no feasibility study on that rail line...

The project is an economic waste of resource if ajaokuta steel is not in place..... Less than 50 persons travel from kogi to warri in 10years...

Ooohkay..mayb corpers... This is simply cheap publicity.. Fix ajaokuta ND get my applause
lol.... They don't need your applause
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by loswhite(m): 2:07am On Jun 04, 2020
olajizz01:
Hahaha...............,OBJ,you just mentioned the most corrupt president ever, since our return to democracy in 99,this old fool has every opportunity to better Nigeria more than any president we had since 99,but what can you listed as his achievement.
You are probably a kid if you cannot see the achievement of Obasanjo
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by sunboy(m): 2:15am On Jun 04, 2020
myboy2111:
The Best President since Independence

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Because of rail ?
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Thank God some people still know Nigerian history.

Buhari has hardly done any brand new thing from scratch to finish

Neither new Universities, railways or airports

Dpharisee:
This is an existing project that is being upgraded. It was meant to deliver steel from Ajaokuta Steel Plant to Warri Ports for export.
We need to get the Ajaokuta Steel working optimally to create jobs.

Even Felix Terungwa Dav who uses the moniker is reducing the level of adulation for his darling daddy Buhari on this forum and you want to takeover praise singing.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Noel19: 2:46am On Jun 04, 2020
Elsadam:

Ur generation be mumu small-minded bigot
Ur hatred for good thing is what will kill you.

Southern kaduna this southern kaduna that

Maybe it is buhari that still make you to kill urselves in anambra over land/boundary dispute.
May Fulani herdsmen visit you and your family this month. Say a big AMEN to that?
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by k2money(m): 2:48am On Jun 04, 2020
PrecisionFx:

16 years of pdp rape - pdp borrowed 10 trillion naira total.

5 years of apc mega anal rape brutalization - apc has borrowed 27 trillion naira and are planning to borrow another 8 trillion naira, the house of reps just approved it......35 trillion naira in 5 years and counting.
What is the rate of dollar then and the rate of dollar now?
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Peacecoy19: 3:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Dpharisee:

e I like and admire the guy.I will soon make efforts to meet him as we are likeminds.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 3:25am On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerians ndi eriri eri....watch them celebrate this!!!!

Progress in the midst of wretchedness. Demented citizens and their clueless leaders.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 3:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Dpharisee:

Nice one!! So this is the picture of the traitor, betrayer, sellout . A chemistry graduate with oil in your land but you ended up as a chicken griller yet you are the number buhari psalmist . You support evil in broad day light, how can it ever be well with this country??

Black lives matter and you see whites protesting on it. But 3 million died in Biafra yet Ijaw, Yoronba , Hausa and Bini people were rejoicing and mocking the death of over 3 million Igbos. You are really mad to think you're doing well. Failed citizens of a failed state. Keep celebrating road and rail while the world is moving on to conquer space.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Vello(m): 3:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Dpharisee:

Thanks for showing me one of the greatest guys on Nairaland. A patriotic role model and astute defender of good governance and integrity. @MANNABBQGRILL, I love you and your objective submissions always. God bless you bro.
And you, Dpharisee, investigating someone is good but going to the extent of exposing him because "his annoying posts made us to expose him" shows the quality of your maturity and sensibility. The joke is on you

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Therri: 3:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Nor add warri to this post. This thing nor reach warri at all.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by unikwa: 3:40am On Jun 04, 2020
annford:
It is well. This is 2020 and Nigeria is celebrating the completion of a Railway Station and even boasting that the previous Governments couldn't build any. Other Countries are celebrating milestone achievements but here we are, making comparisons over a Train Station.

Nigeria is behind no doubt. But are you saying you prefer that Nigeria remains behind, rather than take steps, albeit into obsolete technology?
I would take obsolete tech, over no tech.

Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) / 10 Cities In Nigeria Where Pidgin English Is Most Spoken