Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,895 members, 7,866,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola (4319 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Nnamdi KANU Is A Paid Agent To Destroy Igbo Race_ UK leaked document / You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by AhoadaRivers: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Grayoso:

Oga, lonely thread for you ba? Seems your IPOBian fellow haters wont be joining you here to cry in frustration. Real Yoruba Moslems have spoken to put Akintola in his place and spoil market for BiafRats. Lol.

Emotional yoruba crybabies. The fake article has no link and was penned down by yoruba christian using a muslim name as usual to deceive the undiscerning- a typical yoruba trait. grin

I was able to detect it when I stumbled on this paragraph below... grin

The group said it was aware that Akintola collected 50million in March with the aim of setting up Islamic groups in South South and in Igboland to cause diaffection and crisis in those two geo-political zones.

Now why will a 'yoruba muslim group' be worried about spread of Islam in Igboland? Isn't that what yorubas have always prayed for..let alone yoruba muslims?

My verdict- MURIC has a face and even sponsor articles and advert on newspapers. This so-called 'YISA' is just an 'online' group formed few hours ago and physically unknown to anyone, I doubt 'they' can even afford to pay for a physical office let alone sponsor an article on the nation newspaper. grin

What am I saying? MURIC is real and known to us, YISA is a fake emergency group formed by a yoruba christian on NL to mitigate the embarrasment caused by MURIC a known yoruba muslim group on the oduduwa nation. YISA is a phoney group that exists only on someone's laptop somewhere in yorubaland.

grin grin
Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by T9ksy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Lolz cheesy

Now you said no one wan't to go to Ogun state but tomorrow you people will say you dominate Ogun state cheesy

Well i won't be suprised cuz grin

It reminds me of another dysfuntional clone from the yeastside who kept on regurgitating "Lagos is no man's land", claiming that his impoverished brothers are only in lagos ONLY on account of its status as a former capital of the country, stressing that his people cannot live in brown roof republic which is a sure characterization of yorubaland.

However, lol and behold, about a few months later, there was an incident at akure (of all places in yorubaland) where their representative (fla.ti.noes in akure) was flogged silly in public then banished from the land for disrespecting the akure monarch. He was apparently the eze ndigbo- akure chapter.

The monicker was not heard off, henceforth.
Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
T9ksy:

It reminds me of another dysfuntional clone from the yeastside who kept on regurgitating "Lagos is no man's land", claiming that his impoverished brothers are only in lagos ONLY on account of its status as a former capital of the country, stressing that his people cannot live in brown roof republic which is a sure characterization of yorubaland.

However, lol and behold, about a few months later, there was an incident at akure (of all places in yorubaland) where their representative (fla.ti.noes in akure) was flogged silly in public then banished from the land for disrespecting the akure monarch. He was apparently the eze ndigbo- akure chapter.

The monicker was not heard off, henceforth.
Just leave those diluded cowards who keeps buying audio properties na here we dey grin
Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by T9ksy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Just leave those diluded cowards who keeps buying audio properties na here we dey grin

Abi o!!!

I keep telling these "fools at 40" that las las, they will end up migrating back to their abandoned mud hamlets with their so-called myriad properties on their plateau-shaped heads else..................................................
Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
T9ksy:

Abi o!!!

I keep telling these "fools at 40" that las las, they will end up migrating back to their abandoned mud hamlets with their so-called myriad properties on their plateau-shaped heads else..................................................
Don't worry out their 95% audio properties they have already hawk 15% to red mud republic cheesy they will soon hawk the remaining audio 80% back to alaigbo grin
Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by mystery22: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Lolz cheesy

Now you said no one wan't to go to Ogun state but tomorrow you people will say you dominate Ogun state cheesy

Well i won't be suprised cuz grin
aha boy....you want to kill us,Lagos is ok for us..we can't challenge Ogun state boys in skull mining, una too much ooo grin,I heard ritualist is now an occupation in Ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet 25yrs Ayomide Of LP Contesting For State House In Oyo / Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime / Police Id Cards Found Among Illegal Arms In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.