Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola (4318 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Nnamdi KANU Is A Paid Agent To Destroy Igbo Race_ UK leaked document / You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by jimyjames(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

A war were 3 million of your people were sacrificed to Sango and Ogun for peace offering and you people were almost wiped out untill the coward who led you to extinction flee to ivory coast and leave his 2nd in command to surrender, bravest indeed tell me that when your coward leader openly support biaforu failed online country.

A war where as little as 10 thousand brave Biafran soldiers mostly teenage boys , fought against 500 thousands northern , middle belt, and western soldiers, with no weapons or food for 3 years and killed a lot of Nigerian soldiers on the battle field , that's bravery, no region in Nigeria can attempt that and last for a week.

You verbal warriors can not even attempt to fight to take Ilorin back from the Fulani's , don't even talk of war till you take back Ilorin from Fulani's you ewedu cowards.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Bendeco2020:

You talks too much.
have you people fight any war and u're insulting those that have fought.

can ur region win east in a war?

Tell me any region s.west can win in a war?

If the Biafra war was between s.west and s.east will u have mouth to be bragging online?
Why not ask your forefathers or go and start the war already and stop wailing online.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Bendeco2020: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Why not ask your forefathers or go and start the war already and stop wailing online.

Shut up!.. I replied u because ur bragging is getting too much.

Which war has ur grandfathers fought against any tribe and won?

Tell me any war South west has fought and won.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by mystery22: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Kikikiki cheesy

You mean biaforu has not been actualized and your brothers in Anambra killing themselves because of mango cheesy even your people in Abia and Ebonyi are tearing themselves apart because of 1nch red mud land.. Smh Igbo and barbaric nature is like 5&6.
e pain am grin republic of skull miners... no wonder they dread staying alone...in afonja republic I am sure skull mining will become an occupation...useless awo saw these barbaric acts and died to keep us in one Nigeria,because you cannibals can't stay alone....every other region wants out,only the wasteland and arewa wants to die in Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

A war where as little as 10 thousand brave Biafran soldiers mostly teenage boys , fought against 500 thousands northern , middle belt, and western soldiers, with no weapons or food for 3 years and killed a lot of Nigerian soldiers on the battle field , that's bravery, no region in Nigeria can attempt that and last for a week.

You verbal warriors can not even attempt to fight to take Ilorin back from the Fulani's , don't even talk of war till you take back Ilorin from Fulani's you ewedu cowards.
Killed a lot of Nigeria soldiers with no weapons indeed they must be the superman of 90s that made thousands of them flee from 116 afonja soldiers at Ore grin infact they are brave in cowardness.

Tell that when biaforu has actualized.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Shut up!.. I replied u because ur bragging is getting too much.

Which war has ur grandfathers fought against any tribe and won?

Tell me any war South west has fought and won.
Lolz cheesy

Your forefathers must be great warriors that made them restricted to their 5% land that is draging size with Oyo state cheesy

Asking which war yoruba has fought, well google is your friend cuz i won't waste my time lecturing an Osu, so bye.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by jimyjames(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Killed a lot of Nigeria soldiers with no weapons indeed they must be the superman of 90s that made thousands of them flee from 116 afonja soldiers at Ore grin infact they are brave in cowardness.

Tell that when biaforu has actualized.

Yes biafran brave warriors killed Nigerian soldiers with the weapons they collected from Nigerian soldiers that's how brave they were .

Banjo the afonja traitor led Biafran soldiers into a trap in ore that was what happened and he paid with his life, ojukwu wasted no time in executing the afonja grin

Did your coward parents tell you how they lost Ilorin to Fulani's ? grin

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Bendeco2020: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Lolz cheesy

Your forefathers must be great warriors that made them restricted to their 5% land that is draging size with Oyo state cheesy

Asking which war yoruba has fought, well google is your friend cuz i won't waste my time lecturing an Osu, so bye.

Cowards!

Fighting among yourselves.... Is that what u called war. Fight between coward and fellow coward. Is like you don't know the diff between external war and internal war...

You guys are brave and Fulani conquered and installed emir in ur region.

Have u ever heard in ur history that any tribe invade and occupy any Igbo territory yet u're the one that brag most about war.

Have u ever heard that Hausa's and Igbo's fought in igboland unlike they fought u in ur land.

Hausa's always behave anyhow in ur region and also fought you because they see u guys as weaklings.

You can never see hausa behaving anyhow in any Igbo city or town talkless of fighting... U remembered what happened in mile 12 lagos some years ago.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

Yes biafran brave warriors killed Nigerian soldiers with the weapons they collected from Nigerian soldiers that's how brave they were .

Banjo the afonja traitor led Biafran soldiers into a trap in ore that was what happened and he paid with his life, ojukwu wasted no time in executing the afonja grin

Did your coward parents tell you how they lost Ilorin to Fulani's ? grin
Blame game begins, even your elders knows ojukwu always finds someone to blame for his failure just like igbos are doing now and it will not work.

Lolz, the superman bia bia audio soldiers single handedly defeated 5000 nigeria army that is why they lost 3million people, how supermanish they must have been when they can't break through 116 afonja soldiers grin

Like i said tell me that when biaforu is actualized.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Bendeco2020: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Blame game begins, even your elders knows ojukwu always finds someone to blame for his failure just like igbos are doing now and it will not work.

Lolz, the superman bia bia audio soldiers single handedly defeated 5000 nigeria army that is why they lost 3million people, how supermanish they must have been when they can't break through 116 afonja soldiers grin

Online soldier....

Can u beat any Igbo person in a fight.... always come here to boast unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Cowards!

Fighting among yourselves.... Is that what u called war. Fight between coward and fellow coward. Is like you don't know the diff between external war and internal war...

You guys are brave and Fulani conquered and installed emir in ur region.

Have u ever heard in ur history that any tribe invade and occupy any Igbo territory yet u're the one that brag most about war.

Have u ever heard that Hausa's and Igbo's fought in igboland unlike they fought u in ur land.

Hausa's always behave anyhow in ur region and also fought you because they see u guys as weaklings.

You can never see hausa behaving anyhow in any Igbo city or town talkless of fighting... U remembered what happened in mile 12 lagos some years ago.
Lolz cheesy
Yorubas conquered kingdoms not land from the present day benin republic to Togo some
no coward can do.

Go and ask the hausa what happened in mile 12 and stop wailing from you alaigbo cave.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Online soldier....

Can u beat any Igbo person in a fight.... always come here to boast unnecessary.
Like i said go start the war already and stop wailing.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by jimyjames(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

It wasn't ojukwu that jailed banjo in an eastern prison for treason and betrayal , it was obasanjo his own brother, its in the blood of afonjas to be traitors , banjo died for his crimes .

We fought a deadly war lost everything but bounced back to the top, are we not dominanting every region? We have purchased Lagos and about purchasing brown roof Ibadan, can you afonjas follow that act ?

You can't fight to take back Ilorin from the Fulani's, you are too poor to buy Ilorin back , its a shame, we Igbo never lost an inch of our lands grin who are the real cowards ?

You afonjas are cowards , till you take back Ilorin

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Bendeco2020: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Lolz cheesy
Yorubas conquered kingdoms not land from the present day benin republic to Togo some
no coward can do.

Go and ask the hausa what happened in mile 12 and stop wailing from you alaigbo cave.

Yorubas conquered kingdoms?
lol

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
mystery22:
e pain am grin republic of skull miners... no wonder they dread staying alone...in afonja republic I am sure skull mining will become an occupation...useless awo saw these barbaric acts and died to keep us in one Nigeria,because you cannibals can't stay alone....every other region wants out,only the wasteland and arewa wants to die in Nigeria cheesy
Parasite like you guyz dare call west were you people are trooping to in your hundreds try to escape you red mud poverty ravaged canibalistic region, even the hausa gave you people quit notice to vacate their region but instead your leaders went on asslicking fulani mission to let them stay, your people in the north even changed their names to northern Igbos grin cowards mango killers, you people are running from your bloodsucking region to the west, that is why your coward Zik refused scession in our constitution by asslicking Tafawa Talewa.
Shoutyeast Igbos are cowards.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

It wasn't ojukwu that jailed banjo in an eastern prison for treason and betrayal , it was obasanjo his own brother, its in the blood of afonjas to be traitors , banjo died for his crimes .

We fought a deadly war lost everything but bounced back to the top, are we not dominanting every region? We have purchased Lagos and about purchasing brown roof Ibadan, can you afonjas follow that act ?

You can't fight to take back Ilorin from the Fulani's, you are too poor to buy Ilorin back , its a shame, we Igbo never lost an inch of our lands grin who are the real cowards ?

You afonjas are cowards , till you take back Ilorin

Lolzz grin
You purchase lagos with your audio purchasing power and now you are purchasing ibadan cheesy well goatluck with that grin

About ilorin why not take a trip to ilorin and go find out who are the big men there and stop wailing.

Like i said tell that when biaforu has been actualized or when you guyz takes back oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Yorubas conquered kingdoms? lol
You can wail forever, just go and start a war with the west already.
Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by MetaPhysical: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
arstot:
Copied

YOU ARE A PAID AGENT, YORUBA MUSLIMS BLAST MURIC'S AKINTOLA

Press Statement by Yoruba Islamic Organisation, (YISO)

Claims that Amotekun was set up to promote O'odua Republic is not only false but a conscious attempt to subvert the campaign against armed banditry in the South West.

The Muslim Rights Concern, (MURIC) has accused the South West Governors of using Amotekun to prepare for O'odua Republic.

But in a statement on Monday, the Yoruba Islamic Organisation (YISO) described as embarrassing claims by Prof Ishaq Akintola who leads MURIC.

The statement signed by YISO Secretary for Organisation, Dr Sadiq Popoola described Akintola as a "conscious enemy of Yoruba people who takes pleasure in making unfounded statements flavoured with lies, cheap and dirty propaganda in his bid to enrich himself through sabotaging the interests of his own people."

Popoola said "Akintola does not even speak for his family talk less of speaking for Yoruba Muslims. He is a psychopath whose mental state is questionable. He appears to be driven by money and arrogant pursuit of a culture of treachery. Akintola has done more damage to the Muslim faith that his going to hell is certain. This will be after he had consistently written the name of his family in the book of ignominy."

Dr Popoola who said he knows Akintola very well at Ile-Ife where he comes from said the MURIC leader has been receiving money from Fulani caliphate for the past 25 years with the sole agenda of causing chaos in Yorubaland.

The group said it was aware that Akintola collected 50million in March with the aim of setting up Islamic groups in South South and in Igboland to cause diaffection and crisis in those two geo-political zones.

The group said "Akintola is a man without shame. He is a man without conscience. He is driven by primitive accumulation of wealth and can do anything for money. His career is built around backsliding, threachery, lies and extremism all in his bid to justify stipends he collects from Fulani caliphate."

The group said Akintola has been working desperately to seek appointment from President Mohammadu Buhari but his persistently reckless and irresponsible conduct has consistently isolated him from those in Abuja.

"We know the real Muslim organisations in Yorubaland and Akintola is not one of them. If he wants to try his popularity, let him contest for election at Ile-Ife. MURIC has had no election of new executives since established while Akintola has been using the organisation to enrich himself.

"Akintola belongs to the dustbin of history. He will go down in human records as the most irresponsible person, the most corrupt individual who can do anything for money including selling his own children."

The group asked the South West Governors not to be distracted by a frivolous and petty individual whose trademark is a promiscuous life built around betrayals and a history of dishonesty from where he earns a living using MURIC as a conduit pipe to enrich himself.

While Ibos are advancing Akintola and Muric to mock Yoruba, the Professor is importing Islamization in your homeland. Almajiris by truckload are delivered to Alaibo everyday.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by jimyjames(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:
Lolzz grin
You purchase lagos with your audio purchasing power and now you are purchasing ibadan cheesy well goatluck with that grin

About ilorin why not take a trip to ilorin and go find out who are the big men there and stop wailing.

Like i said tell that when biaforu has been actualized or when you guyz takes back oyigbo.

You afonjas will continue wailing over Lagos no mans land, cause Igbo's purchased it and own 80% of Lagos, you share 20% with dangote , Indians and Lebanese , there is nothing you verbal warriors can do about it grin, besides you can't survive without selling your fathers lands to us , we will purchase brown roof Ibadan and turn it to no mans land soon grin

You verbal warriors should take back Ilorin from the Fulani's, we know the history, we know what afonja did , so you verbal fighters should shut your mouths for once and punch the Fulani's in the face and see how it goes , emir of Ilorin is waiting for you grin

Tell me about oyigbo ?

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by mystery22: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Parasite like you guyz dare call west were you people are trooping to in your hundreds try to escape you red mud poverty ravaged canibalistic region, even the hausa gave you people quit notice to vacate their region but instead your leaders went on asslicking fulani mission to let them stay, your people in the north even changed their names to northern Igbos grin cowards mango killers, you people are running from your bloodsucking region to the west, that is why your coward Zik refused scession in our constitution by asslicking Tafawa Talewa.
Shoutyeast Igbos are cowards.
o boy shut up,look at this useless Ogun state boy claiming lagosian,when fashola was deporting you imps back to Ogun state why didn't you claim "we wasteterner"nobody comes to your dirty and smelly Ogun state...no wonder skull mining is an occupation their..leave ritual your useless mother and father were doing strong head now see the repercussions in you...zik was so powerful that he could include secession in the constitution grin your father must be a clown for telling you such stories...now go and suck your mummies bre*st boy grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

You afonjas will continue wailing over Lagos no mans land, cause Igbo's purchased it and own 80% of Lagos, you share 20% with dangote , Indians and Lebanese , there is nothing you verbal warriors can do about it grin, besides you can't survive without selling your fathers lands to us , we will purchase brown roof Ibadan and turn it to no mans land soon grin

You verbal warriors should take back Ilorin from the Fulani's, we know the history, we know what afonja did , so you verbal fighters should shut your mouths for once and punch the Fulani's in the face and see how it goes , emir of Ilorin is waiting for you grin

Tell me about oyigbo ?
80% I taught it was 95% so what happened to the remaining 15%? You people must have hawk it to alaigbo red mud republic grin

As for ilorin Afonja got what he deserve.

Like i said tell me that the day you people actualized your biaforu red mud nation.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by mystery22: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua post=90 305896:

80% I taught it was 95% so what happened to the remaining 15%? You people must have hawk it to alaigbo red mud republic grin

Like i said tell me that the day you people actualized your biaforu red mud nation.
Ogun state boy claiming lagosian,nobody comes to your smelly Ogun,I heard skull mining is a hot cake there grin lurdgard was really right about your tribe..develop Ogun state nah or are you parasites waiting for us again...."we lagosians" grin Ogun state clowns

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
mystery22:
o boy shut up,look at this useless Ogun state boy claiming lagosian,when fashola was deporting you imps back to Ogun state why didn't you claim "we wasteterner"nobody comes to your dirty and smelly Ogun state...no wonder skull mining is an occupation their..leave ritual your useless mother and father were doing strong head now see the repercussions in you...zik was so powerful that he could include secession in the constitution grin your father must be a clown for telling you such stories...now go and suck your mummies bre*st boy grin
Osu Igbos are confused piglet now am from Ogun not Ibadan cheesy
Zik was fool and a coward that was why he had to asslick tafawa to achieve his greedy agenda and your father must be an undisputed slowpoke to not tell all this things, now you go cry to mommy slowpuke grin

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by mystery22: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Osu Igbos are confused piglet now am from Ogun not Ibadan cheesy
Zik was fool and a coward that was why he had to asslick tafawa to achieve his greedy agenda and your father must be an undisputed slowpoke to not tell all this things, now you go cry to mommy slowpuke grin
oboy shut up you stop denying your father state,Ogun state boy claiming lagosian grin the real lagosians have suffered oo...osibadjo is now a toilet cleaner in aso rock..Yoruba's chai,I have never seen scared chicken like you people before.
Not one single protest, but when it comes to rituals and stealing your fathers will appear 1million boys,awawa boys are all Yoruba youths.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
mystery22:
oboy shut up you stop denying your father state,Ogun state boy claiming lagosian grin the real lagosians have suffered oo...osibadjo is now a toilet cleaner in aso rock..Yoruba's chai,I have never seen scared chicken like you people before.
Not one single protest, but when it comes to rituals and stealing your fathers will appear 1million boys,awawa boys are all Yoruba youths.
Lolz grin

I don't care if you say i'm fron Ogun or anywhere in Yorubaland, you should be more worried of your red mud region filled with bloodsucking canibalistic demons and family serial killers who can go anylent bcuz of mango or your brothers here in Lagos killing themselves bcuz of fanta grin and say hi to google rated majority gays in the East grin
Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by mystery22: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Lolz grin

I don't care if you say i'm fron Ogun or anywhere in Yorubaland, you should be more worried of your red mud region filled with bloodsucking canibalistic demons and family serial killers who can go anylent bcuz of mango or your brothers here in Lagos killing themselves bcuz of fanta grin and say hi to google rated majority gays in the East grin
Ogun state boy,no wonder fashola was deporting you parasites during his tenure....republic of skull mining..."we lagosians" chai I have suffered cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by jimyjames(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

Dont worry we will make it 100% soon we are still negotiating the rest with our fellow shareholders from India Lebanese and China

Go get back Ilorin from Fulani's stop making noise , you afonjas should be ashamed.

We will actualize Biafra when we are done buying all the lands we want in yorubaland .

1 Share

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by AhoadaRivers: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ishaq Akintola simply confirmed the suspicion of nigerians about amotekun as a charade to intimidate nigerian and break away, if yoruba presidency fails.

We all knew this before hand and said it here, so why are yorubas getting emotional and crying? cheesy

Ishaq Akintola is a honest yoruba muslim. May Allah bless MURIC. grin
Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Balogunodua(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
mystery22:
which South West,see bragging o...nobody comes to your smelly Ogun state.Ogun state boy claiming lagosians...while the real lagosian were deporting you clowns on a steady,imagine ooo,many corpers rejected Ogun state,they rather not serve than serve in the skull mining capital
Lolz cheesy

Now you said no one wan't to go to Ogun state but tomorrow you people will say you dominate Ogun state cheesy

Well i won't be suprised cuz grin

Re: You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola by Iamgrey5(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Yorubas conquered kingdoms?
lol
Yorubas conquered

Bariba kingdom

Dahomey Kingdom

We also defeated Asahanti out post kingdom in today's Togo

Google is your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ehiemere Fighting Tooth, Nail To Protect His Financial Misappropriations - APGA / NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. / Deji Of Akure Fights Back : Demands N10b For Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.