Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Women Are The Actual Rapist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Are The Actual Rapist (827 Views)

Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest / Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Actual Rapist by cowardafonja: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
I was only 10 years when a nurse who was already a mother at that time started seducing me. Every morning, she would wait for my elder brother who was a businessman then to go to the market. Once my brother leaves for the market, this nurse would come to our apartment, pretending that her uniform was too tight and she couldn't zip the back. She would ask me to help and zip the dress.

At first, it was happening occasionally, but later it became an everyday thing. The lady in question was very beautiful but I was too young to understand beauty in that context. It got to a point that when she meet in the room to zip her dress, she would make it so revealing that I would see her pant and curves. One day, began telling me stories about her husband. she told me that her husband was impotent. And that he was not the father of their little son. She told me so many things that were not meant to be said to the hearing of children of my age. The bad part was that, all this while, I didn't tell my brother about any of these. I didn't because I didn't understand the level of harms she was doing to me.

The situation got to a point that I became so afraid of going to her apartment because each time I went, she was always very willing to reveal her body to me in one way or the other. At one time, she was wearing only a short nightgown when I came in. She moved to a place and sat directly opposite me and I could practically see her vj so clear that the image registered in my brain and ligered for so many years. On seeing that, I stood immediately to go. She noticed I was not comfortable, then she closed her legs and smiled.

The truth is that I didn't like any of those encounter but later in the year, they began to hunt me. Those memories began to distract me from virtually everything I did including school work. Each time I saw a lady of her size, I would be imagining how her private part will be. Whether it will be a resemblance of what nurse showed me not. This thought of images and the things she told me continued reoccurring until I found myself masturbating, relying only on those mental images. This stated happening many years later.

This story is just one out of many of what women did to my while I was growing up. If not that I had a strong moral upbringing, there would be no way I won't rape someone.
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by VaselineCrew: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by Joshmodest(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
cowardafonja:
I was only 10 years when a nurse who was already a mother at that time started seducing me. Every morning, she would wait for my elder brother who was a businessman then to go to the market. Once my brother leaves for the market, this nurse would come to our apartment, pretending that her uniform was too tight and she couldn't zip the back. She would ask me to help and zip the dress.

At first, it was happening occasionally, but later it became an everyday thing. The lady in question was very beautiful but I was too young to understand beauty in that context. It got to a point that when she meet in the room to zip her dress, she would make it so revealing that I would see her pant and curves. One day, began telling me stories about her husband. she told me that her husband was impotent. And that he was not the father of their little son. She told me so many things that were not meant to be said to the hearing of children of my age. The bad part was that, all this while, I didn't tell my brother about any of these. I didn't because I didn't understand the level of harms she was doing to me.

The situation got to a point that I became so afraid of going to her apartment because each time I went, she was always very willing to reveal her body to me in one way or the other. At one time, she was wearing only a short nightgown when I came in. She moved to a place and sat directly opposite me and I could practically see her vj so clear that the image registered in my brain and ligered for so many years. On seeing that, I stood immediately to go. She noticed I was not comfortable, then she closed her legs and smiled.

The truth is that I didn't like any of those encounter but later in the year, they began to hunt me. Those memories began to distract me from virtually everything I did including school work. Each time I saw a lady of her size, I would be imagining how her private part will be. Whether it will be a resemblance of what nurse showed me not. This thought of images and the things she told me continued reoccurring until I found myself masturbating, relying only on those mental images. This stated happening many years later.

This story is just one out of many of what women did to my while I was growing up. If not that I had a strong moral upbringing, there would be no way I won't rape someone.
Sad story!
Nonsense heading !!
Irritating conclusion !!!

4 Likes

Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by scoundrel(f): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is a rubbish cooked up story. Not even a fourteen year old will understand her story of her husband not satisfying her in marriage, so there’s no way a ten year old will. Weren’t there seventeen or fifteen year old boys who could not only understand her plight but possess organs developed enough to satisfy her physically? This story was crafted for the dimwitted.

This spotlight on rape cases has made every Tom, Dick, Harry and Jane throw accusations at people who didn’t meet their expectations, they now term these people ‘rapists.’ Where is Sugarbelly with her twisted event of things?
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by cowardafonja: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Rubbish

Ur headache!
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by cowardafonja: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
scoundrel:
This is a rubbish cooked up story. Not even a fourteen year old will understand her story of her husband not satisfying her in marriage, so there’s no way a ten year old will. Weren’t there seventeen or fifteen year old boys who could not only understand her plight but possess organs developed enough to satisfy her physically? This story was crafted for the dimwitted.

This spotlight on rape cases has made every Tom, Dick, Harry and Jane throw accusations at people who didn’t meet their expectations, they now term these people ‘rapists.’ Where is Sugarbelly with her twisted event of things?

I told the story so confused women like u will know that what u are reaping today is what u sowed yesteryears. U see tender male children and decide to create monsters in them. Yeah... it doesn't matter cos they are boys. The stories of what I passed through in the hands of older ladies while growing up are so many. This is one out of many. Thank God for the kind of family I came from. Otherwise, I don't know what my relationship with women would have been today. Call it a lie or anything, That's entirely your business.
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by VaselineCrew: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
cowardafonja:

Ur headache!

That heading is not right and you know it.
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by cowardafonja: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2020
VaselineCrew:

That heading is not right and you know it.

Well, I intentionally made it so because it conveys my point rightly. I believe that most of the male adults who rape women today were those raped by ladies when they were children. Raping a male child creates what is called psychological deformation in them as they grow up. Somehow, they have been conditioned to think of sex more than normal. When they can't getting it as they want, they try to force their way. Rape is bad and should be condemned. But for the society to rightly fight this menace, we must first understand the root cause.
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by Skmoda360(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by Skmoda360(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2020
scoundrel:

It's an absolute rubbish my sister...he thought we gonna buy it smoothly.

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by cowardafonja: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Skmoda360:

It's an absolute rubbish my sister...he thought we gonna buy it smoothly.

Phuck off, you old simp..!
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by Skmoda360(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
cowardafonja:

I, cowardafonja, I'm an alpha simp..so help me God
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by betonnaira: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
cowardafonja:

I told the story so confused women like u will know that what u are reaping today is what u sowed yesteryears. U see tender male children and decide to create monsters in them. Yeah... it doesn't matter cos they are boys. The stories of what I passed through in the hands of older ladies while growing up are so many. This is one out of many. Thank God for the kind of family I came from. Otherwise, I don't know what my relationship with women would have been today. Call it a lie or anything, That's entirely your business.
no body raped u in ur story kid, change ur title n stop bitching, she showed u Pant n open curves u dey complain if she come fuk u ko wetin for happen, name moniker name says it all
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by cowardafonja: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
betonnaira:
no body raped u in ur story kid, change ur title n stop bitching, she showed u Pant n open curves u dey complain if she come fuk u ko wetin for happen, name moniker name says it all

You see why you people are still wandering in 21st century?

Did you even spare a second to consider the psychological impact of what she did? I'm talking about what lasted for many years before they packed out of the compound. See... this thing is simply. If rape must stop (as I sincerely wish) we must first address the factors that condition men and women to indulge in such despicable act. Ladies rape young boys psychologically and emotionally and that has to stop because these are the boy that will turn to rapists tomorrow
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by cowardafonja: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Skmoda360 post=90480253][/quote]

In respect to your attitude and all, I put it to you that you are a simp. Somewhere in your head, you know this is true but to save face, you are fighting with reality.
Re: Women Are The Actual Rapist by betonnaira: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
cowardafonja:

You see why you people are still wandering in 21st century?

Did you even spare a second to consider the psychological impact of what she did? I'm talking about what lasted for many years before they packed out of the compound. See... this thing is simply. If rape must stop (as I sincerely wish) we must first address the factors that condition men and women to indulge in such despicable act. Ladies rape young boys psychologically and emotionally and that has to stop because these are the boy that will turn to rapists tomorrow
lol guy grow up, ur case no b case their are worst out there, sorry to say bro grow up

(1) (Reply)

Boy Jumps Into A Canal, Drowns While Allegedly Being Chased By NDLEA Officers / Nigerian Army Dismisses Female Soldier After Being Raped And Impregnated By Band / If You Are Scammed, Who Should You Report To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.