Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums (811 Views)

I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! / Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums by Temptee101(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
A branch of firstbank, Emene in Enugu East local government council in Enugu state was vandalized by hoodlums today, ATM machines destroyed, air-conditions, fridge, etc, carted away.

Re: Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums by codesport(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Too bad
Re: Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums by Karlovich: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is all Jubrin's fault, he has set the country on fire
Re: Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
I can sense one region planning to take everyone by surprise angry

If you know, you know cool

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums by yarimo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
and the first bank is part of SARS ?
Re: Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums by moneyshop: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2020
This is nothing but robbery
Re: Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums by nascocornelius(m): 5:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Ofcourse not,they are doing it for jst selfish intreast la
Re: Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums by IamRichards: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Useless Nigerian mobsters have succeeded in derailing the #endsars protest.
Re: Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums by Zimazee(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2020
God things has really gone the other way round...

The Protesters at Amaechi Bus stop, Enugu was shot at and kill like they were all nobody,

was there live the protest was peaceful, dat even when people wants to destroy highly govt properties, they were been held back,

but all of a sudden,

"Police mopol" men came out and started shooting at harmless protesters sporadically (and they weren't shooting to scary away, they were aiming to kill) and they killed at least 5 ryt at my presence,

one of the protesters was shot on the head, the other was shot at the stomach and was carried away by friends to unknown destination (probably to Hospital)
the inhumane part of the shooting follows a guy dat was shot at the hips (saw this one live, rty at my presence) was shot when people was running away, he fell down and pleaded for help, everyone was scared to come close, then this Mopol Policemen(still shooting at protester) came close where he was lying and startted panelbeating the guy with pranks, shortly, two of the policemen just lifted him and throw him inside a burning fire nearby, he screamed, then one of the Mopolmen shot him again, the people screamed in anger but scared to help out as they were "lost in options".

One of the protesters came to plead with them to carry the guy out from the fire,
and they panelbeated him too and one of the policeman put a gun in his mouth and fired it and torn the left part of his chick and making him lose almost all his teeth before beating him off

another Guy whom hands up with some ladies (as ordered by the Mopolmen and he also wasn't among the protesters) to crossover and go to his personal destination,
but all of a sudden they were hault and the guy was beating and ordered to enter inside the nearby gutter he did and they shoot him straight away (the ladies said/reviewed that his intestines popped out immediatly.

other Guy was heavily beating (wasn't among the protesters) they shoot at people watching the scene (still aiming to kill) many fled and when i met some people shouting, i was told they had also shot the guy.

what i saw made me weep deeply. "it could be me" (i thought in my mind) the nation had been plagued, and the ones to be blamed are on safe-mode

the nation is doomed and needs help

The Enugu people in Agbani Road are really in-doors still on the fact dat "They are lost in options".

GodHelpUs
Re: Firstbank Located At Emene, Enugu East LGC In Enugu State Vandalised By Hoodlums by ayanbadejo68166: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2020
A branch of firstbank, Emene in Enugu East local government council in Enugu state was vandalized by hoodlums today, ATM machines destroyed, air-conditions, fridge, etc, carted away.

(1) (Reply)

If You Cant Secure The Bribe Get The Onions. NPF / ‘how My Husband And I Ship Young Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / How To Trace Stolen Phone And To Trace Funds Transferred From Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.