Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS (497 Views)

My Pubic Area Always Itch When I Use Shaving Stick, Is There Any Alternative / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / Doctors, Staff Flee As Man With Lassa Fever Storms General Hospital In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS by SIRKAY98(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please Nigerians i need your experience on this issue as its getting out of hand. Money no be water that you can fetch everywhere,we labour hard to get money..so some people should not turn some peoples life to compulsory Ceasarean Session charging high amount of Naira. If you know you know this.
The Experience me and my friend had yesteday is bitter when we were forced to pay high amount for CS! when actually my friends wife is fit to deliver without CS! about 6CS was done in a single night.are all the women not powerfull enough to push?
Re: How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS by EzzyCarter: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lol. Some heartless private hospitals are fond of this shameful act. Even if the pregnant woman is without complications, they'd still recommend CS.
Re: How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS by SIRKAY98(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Lol. Some heartless private hospitals are fond of this shameful act. Even if the pregnant woman is without complications, they'd still recommend CS.

But can what scan says about your baby's position and overall health change in few minutes to Labour? There by insisting CS?
am hurt really and vouch to never use or recommend that General hospital to any one again.
Re: How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS by EzzyCarter: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
SIRKAY98:

But can what scan says about your baby's position and overall health change in few minutes to Labour? There by insisting CS?
am hurt really and vouch to never use or recommend that General hospital to any one again.

This is Nigeria afterall. It's well my brother
Re: How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS by Ulunne777(f): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
SIRKAY98:

Yes. A second is enough to alter the original birth plan.

1 Like

Re: How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
SIRKAY98:
Please Nigerians i need your experience on this issue as its getting out of hand. Money no be water that you can fetch everywhere,we labour hard to get money..so some people should not turn some peoples life to compulsory Ceasarean Section charging high amount of Naira. If you know you know this.

Bros, go hustle for money.
Abroad, women preferably go for caesarean section even when there's no medical indication for it.
Are you a doctor? How do you know whether a woman will be able to successfully deliver vaginally or not?
How can you assess whether the C/S was deceptively forced on the women or not?
You guys complain a lot in Nigeria.
When they do C/S, you complain why they do so.
When they allow the woman to deliver normally, and the baby dies, you complain why they didn't do C/S.
A friend of mine practising in PH has been taken to court twice for not advising a woman for CS, and thereby negligently allowing the baby to die while the woman was attempting normal delivery.
Someone who has money will only be concerned with his wife's and baby's safety, and not necessarily the mode of delivery.

1 Like

Re: How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
SIRKAY98:

Thank God you said it's a general hospital, which means it belongs to the state government.
Do you think the money you paid will go to the pockets of the doctors that operated on your wife, or into the hospital's/government's account?
What do you think the doctors will directly benefit from you?
Do you think your bill will be used to pay their salaries at the end of the month?
Do you really think they deceptively went for the CS when it wasn't indicated because they stand to gain anything from you?
Maybe, there's something we don't know that you'll need to let us know about.

Bros, in some state government hospitals, you would be the ones chasing them around to do that CS, after your wife must have unsuccessfully pushed for 3 good days.
Pay your bills, go home, and celebrate your wife's successful delivery.

2 Likes

Re: How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS by daddytime(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
It is of course anew and ongoing scam in most hospitals especially the private ones.

I'm very sure the state-owned hospitals have found a way around cornering whatever money accrues from these scam CS's.
Re: How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS by SIRKAY98(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Thank God you said it's a general hospital, which means it belongs to the state government.
Do you think the money you paid will go to the pockets of the doctors that operated on your wife, or into the hospital's/government's account?
What do you think the doctors will directly benefit from you?
Do you think your bill will be used to pay their salaries at the end of the month?
Do you really think they deceptively went for the CS when it wasn't indicated because they stand to gain anything from you?
Maybe, there's something we don't know that you'll need to let us know about.

Bros, in some state government hospitals, you would be the ones chasing them around to do that CS, after your wife must have unsuccessfully pushed for 3 good days.
Pay your bills, go home, and celebrate your wife's successful delivery.

Thanks one of the Lady in another ward bluntly refused CS.and she was let alone and all the Doctors went away and a private doctor came in who happens to be her pastor and he took her delivery as against CS of 150k. Thank you sir for your contribution.no wahala
Re: How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS by bestabigaelever(f): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
If it's a private hospital, I heard some did it for money, if u have a doctor friend u can ask for the scan result and if it's okay then sue their ass

But as for me, CS all the way
God will provide for me and my future husband

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: The Actual Cost Of DNA Test In Nigeria / COVID-19 Prevention. How To Reduce The Chances Of Getting Infected / Boils Looks Alike, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.