Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo (1325 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by sarrki(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
APC Notifies INEC on its Preparation to conduct DIRECT PRIMARY in Edo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Noted

2 Likes

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin
Edo election dey make me laugh.
Like i can't believe zombies are now supporting Ize-Iyamu grin

7 Likes

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by Amotolongbo(f): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Adam Oshiomhole has never been this confidence before.

He is so sure and has perfected the plan of sending Obaseki packing.

But life can be so funny not giving Oshiomhole the opportunity to witness the day.

2 Likes

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by sarrki(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
In obaseki tone

"I will participate in the APC Primary as advised by Asiwaju in order to strengthen the democracy. But please advise the APC Chairman not to intervene in the direct primary. He should not be a judge in his own case. "

Godwin Obaseki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by bolaayenimo: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Either way, Oshiomhole has lost out

2 Likes

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by fergie001: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
He informed INEC 3 days before the NWC discussed it.

Everyone, its time to rumble...c0ck your gun o
Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by Afamed: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Obaseki can go ahead with his own indirect primary. INEC recognises Apc National body not Edo Apc. When you have IPOB and PDP miscreants on your side, your defeat is imminent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by sarrki(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Either way, Oshiomhole has lost out

The same way you guys hailed, fayose, saraki, dino, shehu sani , dogari and many others to political suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by Racoon(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Most democratic way to go but will APC screen out Obaseki based on his alleged certificate issues they're resurrecting now to edge him out?
Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by sikiman: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Obaseki can go ahead with his own indirect primary. INEC recognises Apc National body not Edo Apc. When you have IPOB and PDP miscreants on your side, your defeat is imminent
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by Web2020: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Received since May 19th! Alot has changed since.

1 Like

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by Peacecore: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
sarrki:

The same way you guys hailed, fayose, saraki, dino, shehu sani , dogari and many others to political suicide
sense no go ki u guy. I remembered when all d rebelled senators were in APC . They were their enemies until they defected to PDP .
Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by LifeChoices: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Web2020:
Received since May 19th! Alot has changed since.

Correct! The OP is a dull**d... sad
Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by Great2017: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Afamed:
Are you not tired of singing IPOB and PDP miscreants. Wake up from self-deceit, Mr.

1 Like

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by Confirmedzombie: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
I doubt this letter is genuine. The date May 19th is questionable.

No matter what, obasike will still won. Osho cant stops obasike.

Edo is not Lagos. We Edolites are stooding beside obasike and he must won.
Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by Yebosola(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
sarrki:

Yesterday men, they hailed them to total oblivion grin grin grin
Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by JAMO84: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
So, Obaseki can be running from Burdillon to aso rock, after threatening to show Oshiomole who is the Governor of Edo state!!!!
Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by princdebola201(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin
Edo election dey make me laugh.
Like i can't believe zombies are now supporting Ize-Iyamu grin
oponu did u support obaseki against ize iyamu in 2016??
PDP zombie , you called obaseki osho puppet and 3rd term agenda. Now u re asslicking him because he has issues with osho
Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
princdebola201:
oponu did u support obaseki against ize iyamu in 2016??
PDP zombie , you called obaseki osho puppet and 3rd term agenda. Now u re asslicking him because he has issues with osho
Zombie, Shut up.
I'm not supporting any of them.
Wetin even concern me?.
I'm just a spectator. Now crawl into that hut you surfaced from. Gute Nacht.

2 Likes

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
There is a reason people say Edo is not Lagos. Let me make it clear a bit. Obaseki has put up a strong fight it doesn't matter if he loses out.

What is more important is to fight like a man. After all politics is generally a game of win or lose. The way Ambode chickened out easily in Lagos portrays a man who lack balls in between his legs. god fathers in politics are set of people without any remedy or solution.

If you are loyal to them, you are in trouble, if not loyal, you are in trouble. The best way around them is to confront your fears and wait for whatever outcome. This is exactly what Obaseki is doing. Ambode was very loyal to Tinubu to the core, what happened to him?

All god fathers fight for their pockets and their fame and not for the masses. Look at how Ambode phased out despite all his good works in Lagos state. Aside his nonsense landscape project which left many places dirty, the guy did his best and you would wonder why he was pushed out despite his loyalty.

The so called god fathers are former governors. And you are the present governor, so why become so afraid of them? is it not ridiculous that a man Adams Oshiomole despised so much in the last election has now become his best bride? Where then is the philosophy, where is the ideology? No interest of the people served. Despite how much I didn't like Chimaroke, his fight with Jim Nwobodo made me like him a bit.

Political god fathers are common criminals that should be stoned. Obaseki have tried to put up a fight like a man even though I don't know much of him in delivering good governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by neoclassical: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ok
Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by Olugbanko: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Long sealed before the treacherous one started moving from pillar to post
Re: APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo by babyfaceafrica: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
There is a reason people say Edo is not Lagos. Let me make it clear a bit. Obaseki has put up a strong fight it doesn't matter if he loses out.

What is more important is to fight like a man. After all politics is generally a game of win or lose. The way Ambode chickened out easily in Lagos portrays a man who lack balls in between his legs. god fathers in politics are set of people without any remedy or solution.

If you are loyal to them, you are in trouble, if not loyal, you are in trouble. The best way around them is to confront your fears and wait for whatever outcome. This is exactly what Obaseki is doing. Ambode was very loyal to Tinubu to the core, what happened to him?

All god fathers fight for their pockets and their fame and not for the masses. Look at how Ambode phased out despite all his good works in Lagos state. Aside his nonsense landscape project which left many places dirty, the guy did his best and you would wonder why he was pushed out despite his loyalty.

The so called god fathers are former governors. And you are the present governor, so why become so afraid of them? is it not ridiculous that a man Adams Oshiomole despised so much in the last election has now become his best bride? Where then is the philosophy, where is the ideology? No interest of the people served. Despite how much I didn't like Chimaroke, his fight with Jim Nwobodo made me like him a bit.

Political god fathers are common criminals that should be stoned. Obaseki have tried to put up a fight like a man even though I don't know much of him in delivering good governance.

What is the difference between Godwin and adams.. All na scam.. If he likes he fight, of he likes make he no fight... Godfather cannot be eradicated in politics... Let obaseki wins.. He himself will turn to a Godfather..... Nansense polithiefians

(1) (Reply)

Dear Northern Abbokis, Power Is Not Your Birth Right / Governor Obaseki Pays Delta Governor Okowa A Thank You Visit At The State Govern / We Appeal For Understanding And Calm Across The Nation - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.