Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,123 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

"I Was Made To Feel Guilty & Dirty"- Bbnaija Khafi Kareem Shares Rape Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Made To Feel Guilty & Dirty"- Bbnaija Khafi Kareem Shares Rape Experience (284 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Made To Feel Guilty & Dirty"- Bbnaija Khafi Kareem Shares Rape Experience by MsDoris(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
"I Was Made To Feel Guilty And Dirty"- BBnaija Star, Khafi Kareem Shares Her Heartbreaking Rape Experience And Why She Never Reported (Photos, Details)
Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem star, Khafi Kareem, has taken to her twitter page to reveal that she was raped at some point in her life but she never reported her rapist.

Her confession was promoted by the hashtag #whyididntreport that is currently trending on micro-blogging website, Twitter, whereby ladies tell their sad rape experiences and why they never got to report their rapist.

The reality star revealed that she did not report her rapist because he apologized immediately, making herself also believe that him being drunk was an excuse and worst of all was that the one person she told about the incident, ended up blaming her for getting raped.

See full gist here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/i-was-made-to-feel-guilty-and-dirty.html

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Ajayi Ighodalo Dies At 40 / Befitting Tribute To Ibidunni Ighodalo- 365 Days Of Poetry / Allege Fraud Star, “invictus Group” Pleads Guilty To 4.2 Billion Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.