Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigeria Celebrities Speaks Up Against Rape. Justice For Uwa. Say No To Rape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Celebrities Speaks Up Against Rape. Justice For Uwa. Say No To Rape (251 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / Nigeria Celebrities Speaks On The Hidden Palliatives In Warehouse / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Celebrities Speaks Up Against Rape. Justice For Uwa. Say No To Rape by Myralison: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edjbbZXYRyY

Over the weekend and up until now, the hashtag #JusticeForUwa has been trending. In addition to this, are hashtags: #SayNoToRape and #WhyIDidntReport. All three hashtags are bringing a spotlight to the horrific amount of rape cases we hear in Nigeria and how as a nation, we must do better.

This was all prompted because of the horrible story of 22 year old student, Uwavera Omozuwa.

Genevieve who hardly ever posts on Twitter was so appalled by this story and the story of Tina Ezekwe, a young woman who was killed by the police in Berger, Lagos.

She tweeted a powerful statement about the constant fear of men that women have to endure, a heartbreaking tweet that sadly is the norm for a lot of women.
Re: Nigeria Celebrities Speaks Up Against Rape. Justice For Uwa. Say No To Rape by donbachi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
What about those dat raped themselves,hope they speak up.
Re: Nigeria Celebrities Speaks Up Against Rape. Justice For Uwa. Say No To Rape by NoIgboSoundTueh: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Merriam-webster To Redefine 'racism' After Request From Black Woman / All I Need Is Just Support, Kindly Support Me And Make My Dream Come Tru.dmw Is / Hushpuppi Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.