Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank (454 Views)

Over 100,000 Brits Protest Israel Genocide On Palestinians (video) / Israel-palestine: What Is The Westbank? / Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by hotwax: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
A conflict or world war should be happening in the middle east right now.

Israel is currently bombing Iranian soldiers in Syria and they have annexed part of westbank.

Israelis are smart. Nobody cares about middle East right now, everyone is in Minniapolis, USA.

Happening in middle East is making me suspect Israel hand in the US protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDhocDH_sDs
Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by Vyzz: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by BeerParlour: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
While the world Is busy with America protest, Palestine is busy shooting missiles at Israel.

4 Likes

Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by FlordFlorez(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Israel-Iran war can never end.
Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by hotwax: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
BeerParlour:
While the world Is busy with America protest, Palestine is busy shooting missiles at Israel.

dummy missiles that wont kill a fly, iron dome. But israeli response will kill many of them..mumu people

1 Like

Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by dawnomike(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
hotwax:

dummy missiles that wont kill a fly, iron dome. But israeli response will kill many of them..mumu people
This is exactly the case

1 Like

Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by Kdon2: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
hotwax:

Israel is currently bombing Iranian soldiers in Syria and they have annexed part of westbank.

Israelis are smart. Nobody cares about middle East right now, everyone is in Minniapolis, USA.

Its theirs now let them take their land abeg!
Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by osamz007: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
They should take it abeg o!

Let's face our own issues here
Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
My own be say make them no provoke God to gv order for forensic audit because my case go worse. I still hv missions to accomplish
Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by BeerParlour: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2020
hotwax:

Missiles that won't kill a fly?
I know to you Muslims, shooting missiles to bomb people is just normal thing.
Terrorism is just a mere game to Muslim.

Those missiles worth a lot of money.

1 Like

Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by Originality007: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
hotwax:

So dey should allow the missile to hit dem? B4 dey should retaliate?
Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by Originality007: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
hotwax:

In dermmy voice " another Israelis propaganda grin
Re: Why The World Is Busy With America Protest, Israel Is Annexing Part Of Westbank by hotwax: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Originality007:

In dermmy voice " another Israelis propaganda grin

what propaganda?

(1) (Reply)

Israel Will Never Let Iran Improve Syria’s Decrepit Air Defenses / How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. / Reactions As Kenyan Politician Donates One Pot Branded With Her Name To A School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.