Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. (453 Views)

Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. by Danny50: 11:15pm On May 17, 2021
Pls guys i really want to know who and when does a christian country like Nigeria gets to join terrorist organisation called OIC without the votes and knowleged of the citizen... And i really want to know the president that include us to this deadly org.
Re: How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. by dawnomike(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2021
Danny50:
Pls guys i really want to know who and when does a christian country like Nigeria gets to join terrorist organisation called OIC without the votes and knowleged of the citizen... And i really want to know the president that include us to this deadly org.
Gen. Ibrahim Babangida was responsible for that...
Re: How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. by Danny50: 11:21pm On May 17, 2021
dawnomike:
Gen. Ibrahim Babangida was responsible for that...
And the Buhari wants to continue from where he stopped well their angenda wont work.
Re: How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. by dawnomike(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2021
Danny50:
And the Buhari wants to continue from where he stopped well their angenda wont work.
Nigeria has never left OIC since the military era... No president has tried to withdraw Nigeria's membership.
Re: How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. by budaatum: 1:47am On May 18, 2021
Time flies. It has been 32 years already since the generally known rental criers called Nigerian Press began an unwarranted brouhaha over this country’s membership of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) in January 1986. That incident is another conspicuous goof mischievously exhibited in a press conference recently by a group that calls itself National Christian Elders Forum (NCEF). It is however on record that the baseless press conference turned out to be an exercise of self ridicule.
How Nigeria Joined OIC
Re: How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. by Rrex99(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2021
Gen. Babagida no try at all
Re: How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2021
Danny50:
how come is Nigeria a Christian country?
Re: How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. by Malcolm123: 10:07am On May 22, 2021
Danny50:

Wat makes it a terrorist organisation.......if you want to raise topic try not to do it with sentiment and say thing as it is (speak with fact)
I understand as a Christian you may find it wierd dat nigeria is joining an islamic organisation which Christian shud oppose .....buh wat makes a gathering of more than 60 countries a terrorist organisation??

(1) (Reply)

The Russians Who Are Ready To Going Against Putin In Ukraine / Russia Threatens Military Consequences Should Sweden, Finland Join NATO / Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.