Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers (1539 Views)

Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by Jasson(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
The whole feud started after the 2019 election where the senator bearly two months after winning the election made it known that he would contest for the seat of the governor for adamawa state
eva since the senator have tried sabotage the image of the governor ..now the whole issue started when the senator allegedly arrested and beat up his aides on accusations that he is leaking vital information from his camp to the present governor camp.
the aide was said to be arrested and detain for commiting no crime so many followers came online to show theres dissatisfaction about the issue the the senator started insulting people even went ahead to call the present governor fatherless etc ..

Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
A senator o
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by Jasson(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Moderator please do your work
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by vanditijjani: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Thats a pseudo account joor..
Imagine a senator having time to exchange word on facebook Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by Jasson(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2020
vanditijjani:
Thats a pseudo account joor..
Imagine a senator having time to exchange word on facebook Lwkmd
guy shut up ur. Not from adamawa..ask any adamawa state youth....ur just ignorant
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by mgifted(f): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2020
With all this insultive words he does not even deserve the position of a senator not to talk of a governor. Mr Senator you have nothing to offer
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by landforeast(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by TheFreeOne: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2020
It's difficult believing a senator will use such 'vulgarities'.

But if true then he must be dumb and members of his constituency should call from his recall.
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by flejnr2(f): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2020
How sure are you that it's not a fake account
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by vanditijjani: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Jasson:
guy shut up ur. Not from adamawa..ask any adamawa state youth....ur just ignorant

Dat means you have a myopic knowledge about adamawa.
But if you see my moniker and ask someone from adamawa.. He/she will explain to you better.

Back to the matter... You typed ignorantly cos of sudden hatred that's � in your Gene right from Adam, that's why you develop hatred for the guy whom is far more successful than you and your xxxx
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by ThatFairGuy: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Imagine a distinguished senator's post? Who expects anything good for someone like this that couldn't comport himself at that age, his position? Is this how Gowan and co did during their time? This is a bad example of youth representation, There are still vibrant youths out there though
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by ThatFairGuy: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
lalasticlala, let this serves as a guide for youths of these days like myself to always comport ourselves
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Can we be done with the Sex shop?

He's a Senator...

Not "Sex Shop" senator.

Plz
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by Jasson(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
flejnr2:
How sure are you that it's not a fake account
am 100%sure. If you knw anyone frm adamawa state ask him to confirm this.this is his nature his naturally violent
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by Jasson(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
vanditijjani:

But if you see my moniker and ask someone from adamawa.. He/she will explain to you better.

Back to the matter... You typed ignorantly cos of sudden hatred that's � in your Gene right from Adam, that's why you develop hatred for the guy whom is far more successful than you and your xxxx
well i just read the name..you should be from michika hw come u knw ntin about this am sure you dont stay here
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by Jasson(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
vanditijjani:

and secondly so becus his more successfully wen he arranges thugs to beat up youth becus the offered their opinion about an issue i should praise see the guy in question who was arrested i knw him in real life he got released just yesterday his abusing his power as a senator. .i dont encourage that secondly bro u knw ntin about me..i aint broke. .i can probably feed ur fam..so chill
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by vanditijjani: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jasson:
and secondly so becus his more successfully wen he arranges thugs to beat up youth becus the offered their opinion about an issue i should praise see the guy in question who was arrested i knw him in real life he got released just yesterday his abusing his power as a senator. .i dont encourage that secondly bro u knw ntin about me..i aint broke. .i can probably feed ur fam..so chill

Aren't you Jason Baba kwaghe?
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by vanditijjani: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jasson:
well i just read the name..you should be from michika hw come u knw ntin about this am sure you dont stay here

I doubt if you know what transpired.. Since he is out call him or see him maybe he will be honest to tell you apologist what really transpired.

NB. Checkout his facebook post after his release maybe you might get a clue for your defense.
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by XXLMANDIGO: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
This useless unfortunate HIV Senator still get mouth to talk abi.

Nigeria don finish Pafuka
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by Captainrambo2: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
This man is crazy. Only in Nigeria will he survive after this expose.

Even the sex shopb incident should have buried him if Nigeria was a country of humans.... but na monkeys full am
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by Jasson(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
vanditijjani:

Aren't you Jason Baba kwaghe?
no am not... secondly u sound lik a sia supporter so i rather not exchange words..wen he slap dat lady at the sex shop he still defended himself..claimin d video was edited...so him layin accusations that the said boy did forgery why dint he sue d boi instead
Re: Sex Shop Senator Ishaku Abbo Insults Adamawa State Governor And His Followers by Sonoyom(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Aside been stvpid the senator is also a semi illiterate.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria’s Northcentral States Can’t Be Renamed “Middle Belt” / All Igbos Should Start Going To Abuja, There Lord And Savior Is There. / BREAKING!!! PDP Moves To Zone Presidential Ticket To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.