Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips (1036 Views)

Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips / Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips / Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
I deal with clearing of autos like -

Cars, Trucks, Containers loaded with vehicles and general cargoes like -Tiles ,Furnitures ,chemicals, equipments and agricultural products, I also deal in exportation and preparations of genuine customs and shipping documents, Paar, buying of Vehicles from auctions sites on behalf of customers and clients base of their request , cleared and delivered to their door step .

You can contact me for all sorts of clearing. Promise to serve you better. Hotline...07087891487,
WhatsApp...09068027890 or email me on ..olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com.
Address-Suit 11 , Container office Complex Tincan island port , Apapa Lagos.
A trial will convince you.
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by Samconcepts(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
How much will it cost to clear my toyota corolla 2007 model. It will be landing towards end of this June? And like how many days will it take?

1 Like

Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Samconcepts:
How much will it cost to clear my toyota corolla 2007 model. It will be landing towards end of this June? And like how many days will it take?

What’s shipping line is it coming through sir , that will let us know the customs command and terminal sir .
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Samconcepts:
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by owo4mii(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Samconcepts:

600k, Just 1-3 days depending on the shipping lines.
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by Samconcepts(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
owo4mii:

600k, Just 1-3 days depending on the shipping lines.

That's pretty much, I saw 450k on a list
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by owo4mii(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Samconcepts:

That's pretty much, I saw 450k on a list

That's before, it can't go now due to the new exchange rate.
Let's make it #550, Reach out to my lines for better conversation.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by aspiring44: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
tosheeba:

What’s shipping line is it coming through sir , that will let us know the customs command and terminal sir .

550k is ok to clear the car considering the exchange rate.
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by aspiring44: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Samconcepts:

550k is ok to clear the job considering the exchange rate
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by Alphamale101(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please how much will it take to clear Lexus IS 250 And E350 both 2014 models expected to enter by month end
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
aspiring44:

550k is ok to clear the job considering the exchange rate

Yes sir , 550 is okay for the 2007 corrolla , it’s quite alright . The 450k you are seeing is wrong calculation , I have the list too .
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Alphamale101:
Please how much will it take to clear Lexus IS 250 And E350 both 2014 models expected to enter by month end

Yes sir, the clearing charges for this types are not feasible, but I will implore to budget 1.4m -1.5m, as the total duty on it will be expected to be more than 1m . Just bear it in mind that it can never be cleared below 1m irrespective of the shipping line n customs command sir.
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by owo4mii(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,
Import/Export Dept

Let me take this opportunity to introduce our services to your reputable self organization as a third party logistics company that provides Freight & Logistics services for all your 3PL needs. We provide ourselves to be your one-stop shop for all your Air/Sea/Land Freight, Inspection, Forwarding, Customs Clearing and Cargo Transportation services from any port in Nigeria.

With our solutions we can carry out the following functions:
Local Customs Clearing and Door Deliveries to anywhere in Nigeria Open Form M
Process PAAR
Process Terminal, Local Shipping, Agencies and Customs Clearing of Container. Break Bulk Shipments coming by Air or Sea Shipment/Cargo/Goods
Deliver locally to your required destination
Advice on logistical procedure for your Tenders/Bids/RFI/RFQ and Projects on any terms and also Door to Door
Carry out Project Logistics, Arrange pre-shipment documentation and logistics
Track your shipment from pickup to delivery Taking into consideration
Lowering the Cost – Advising on Packaging to reduce weight and volume and we also consolidate like shipment to move goods at one time, material sourcing counsel, provision of right documentation to avoid costly errors by providing adequate HS Code (Duty Payable), benchmarking carrier and terminal charges, and carrier rate negotiation.
Increasing the Quality – Managing deliveries from point of origin to destination in right quantity, right condition of consignment, consultation and excellent customs service
Delivering at the right Time – Prompt pick up, booking, and clearing process, Improved Visibility, and Provision of shipment update

Ensuring the Safety of your goods – Manual handling compliance. We also take the extra effort to understudy the material/cargo to enable adequate handling techniques in storage and transportation through the use of MSDS, Manuals, Inspection Certificates and other means of information
• Increase supply and order visibility
• Single source for your logistical needs
• Integrate technology and service solutions
• Customer Support
• International fund transfer
• Payment of goods and services abroad

We are hereto serve you better, We are consigned much with the new rate in USD but we can serve you better ad assist you to make your consignment be of a great asset to you and afford you from abandonment at the Port.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, CONTACT/TALK TO OWO4MII TO HELP YOU OUT.
For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by heykims(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Like how many days does it take to clear a car that came in through Sallaum in the port?
Days to clear starting from the the vessel reaches the port.
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by Yohh: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2020
owo4mii:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Import/Export Dept

Let me take this opportunity to introduce our services to your reputable self organization as a third party logistics company that provides Freight & Logistics services for all your 3PL needs. We provide ourselves to be your one-stop shop for all your Air/Sea/Land Freight, Inspection, Forwarding, Customs Clearing and Cargo Transportation services from any port in Nigeria.

With our solutions we can carry out the following functions:
Local Customs Clearing and Door Deliveries to anywhere in Nigeria Open Form M
Process PAAR
Process Terminal, Local Shipping, Agencies and Customs Clearing of Container. Break Bulk Shipments coming by Air or Sea Shipment/Cargo/Goods
Deliver locally to your required destination
Advice on logistical procedure for your Tenders/Bids/RFI/RFQ and Projects on any terms and also Door to Door
Carry out Project Logistics, Arrange pre-shipment documentation and logistics
Track your shipment from pickup to delivery Taking into consideration
Lowering the Cost – Advising on Packaging to reduce weight and volume and we also consolidate like shipment to move goods at one time, material sourcing counsel, provision of right documentation to avoid costly errors by providing adequate HS Code (Duty Payable), benchmarking carrier and terminal charges, and carrier rate negotiation.
Increasing the Quality – Managing deliveries from point of origin to destination in right quantity, right condition of consignment, consultation and excellent customs service
Delivering at the right Time – Prompt pick up, booking, and clearing process, Improved Visibility, and Provision of shipment update

Ensuring the Safety of your goods – Manual handling compliance. We also take the extra effort to understudy the material/cargo to enable adequate handling techniques in storage and transportation through the use of MSDS, Manuals, Inspection Certificates and other means of information
• Increase supply and order visibility
• Single source for your logistical needs
• Integrate technology and service solutions
• Customer Support
• International fund transfer
• Payment of goods and services abroad

We are hereto serve you better, We are consigned much with the new rate in USD but we can serve you better ad assist you to make your consignment be of a great asset to you and afford you from abandonment at the Port.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, CONTACT/TALK TO OWO4MII TO HELP YOU OUT.
For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com
Please what is telex money?
I paid an agent to clear a vehicle and he's now asking for another 10k telex money.
Sallaum shipping.
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by owo4mii(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Yohh:

I paid an agent to clear a vehicle and he's now asking for another 10k telex money.
Sallaum shipping.

Well, to my better understanding of it, Telex where charge for during payment for your vehicle shipping down here if you can be given the original bill lading. But before it's not charge with sallum but now it happens.

Contact me for more details
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Yohh:

Sallaum shipping.

Hi sir, the telex charges is not more than 5-6k and it’s charged for not getting original Blading and it’s usually added with the shipping charges when issuing shipping invoice at the shipping company but what type of car is it sir if I mAy know .

1 Like

Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2020
owo4mii:

Well, to my better understanding of it, Telex where charge for during payment for your vehicle shipping down here if you can be given the original bill lading. But before it's not charge with sallum but now it happens.

Contact me for more details

Sallaum do charge for telex before even when bill lading is getting issued out but telex just got rampant now that it’s covid-19 and it’s usually 5k right from the on set.
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by owo4mii(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
tosheeba:

Sallaum do charge for telex before even when bill lading is getting issued out but telex just got rampant now that it’s covid-19 and it’s usually 5k right from the on set.

Brother, they don't charge for Telex release, I do work very well for my customers that ship through them.
If your importer does pay on time for the bill lading to arrives but ask for Telex release it will be charge and paid here but in case your importer have done the necessity and it was Telex release, before it's not paid for.

But due to Convid-19 charges for Telex release as been included which is 5,600.

So, it depends on your mode of operation. Before now Telex release is adequately free, once you have got the mail sent to your importer printed and taken to the shipping company.
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
owo4mii:

Brother, they don't charge for Telex release, I do work very well for my customers that ship through them.
If your importer does pay on time for the bill lading to arrives but ask for Telex release it will be charge and paid here but in case your importer have done the necessity and it was Telex release, before it's not paid for.

But due to Convid-19 charges for Telex release as been included which is 5,600.

So, it depends on your mode of operation. Before now Telex release is adequately free, once you have got the mail sent to your importer printed and taken to the shipping company.

Sorry bro, I’m a field man before and I’m still on field and have worked there several times without Number even before the era of Covid-19 back then in 2012-13-14 I worked in shipping company alots especially sallaum and Fivesstar terminal in particular , then if you were given invoice and your job was to carry out with telex release and it’s not included on the invoice , the cashier do void it after Inorming them it’s on telex and telex charge of 5k will be included back then , the only place we do scapethrough and not paying for telex is Gulf shippping Company at pointroad if you know the place . So telex charges did not start today at sallaum, it’s been long , I do studied the document well .
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by ibbravura: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please provide clearing cost for clearing
2006 Honda Ridgeline
2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo (panel) van
2002 Cadillac escalade pickup truck
2006 Toyota Corolla
All containerised leaving Toronto Canada.
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by owo4mii(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
What shipping line is carrying these goods.
It's needed for adequate quoting

ibbravura:
2006 Honda Ridgeline
2006 Toyota Corolla

I will get back, but what shipping line is it coming from
Re: Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
ibbravura:
2006 Honda Ridgeline
2006 Toyota Corolla

Ok

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Restore A Used Car. / What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? / Where Can I Get Toks 2017 Ford Edge Sport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.