Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Ugly Experience Up North - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ugly Experience Up North (771 Views)

My Ugly Experience In Daughter Of Charity Hospital / Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / Angry Cow Malls Fulani Man Up North - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ugly Experience Up North by Ernestm: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Good day house, Av been on Nairaland for a long time now, often browsing through while dropping few comments but I just thought about sharing my own experience ( for more partial exposure as no knowledge is wasted) Seeking a better life up North across the Mediterranean to Europe in pursue of A modelling dream after my NYSC in 2017.
I have always had this desire to be a Model since my HND 1 which the only way within my Budget was through Libya or Morocco but from findings I learnt Morocco seems a bit expensive as most things "Migrant" are done in Euro. Towards the End of November 2017 I finally Concluded my mind to take the Libya route with hopes of "White Christmas's" in Europe. Much hopes, dreams, Motivational "007" quotes running through my mind as I sat in a bus headed for Kano. Usually all this are done by a Burger I.e the person who knows the route in charge of ur journey but out of my budget size I chose to take the bull's horn myself, in the bus I made a little Enquiry from another close passenger that I was going to Niger which I lied I have a cousin in Agades ( a place in Niger) and wanted to pay him a surprise visit, he told me its from a place called "Kongala" which I didn't know was another state Entirely but Located a car towards that direction as described By him, on getting to Kongala which is a village in Kastina after "Daura" our presidents home town. Asked few questions and was told to take a bike to A park where bus headed for Zinder (Niger) but was declined by the Conductor for not having a passport, went to a nearby shop where I bought snacks and was still learning from the shop owner how to cross the boundary as I was just going to visit a cousin. Night came and I slept on a bench outside the shop while another man probably the shops owner brother slept on a mat outside, couldn't sleep much as i was trying to figure out a way through the boarder cos I know people take the route Every time so there is a way out, the next morning when prayers were called the guy on the mat left, sure he went Mosque so I slept on the mat, I was woke of a sudden to a bus headed my way. How much he said 7k which I didn't price as k already left home for "White Christmas's" which the initial Conductor told me 1.2k with passport. Paid and Went in, help a lady seating close shouting "akwe Sanyi" with a baby and many load so I just hell her carry small o in case any problem make I no too look different, in less than 20 min we are in Zinder, asked the driver couple question and he linked me up with one guy who he said will help. Make I leave una for now more updates coming this evening, met some Nigerians also who we continued the journey together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ugly Experience Up North by Ernestm: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Got an Extra 1hrs let me add something...
The driver introduced me to another Niger guy who I told everything that I wanted Europe through Libya, he took me to where I changed the like 40k with me to Cefa and took me to a ghetto where there was an Elderly man, 2 young men and a lady all of French Nationalities. He collected all my money which I willingly gave him cos he seemed in that line of business, but the first guy I met in the Ghetto asked me politely for a ghetto fee which I told him I gave everything on me to DAT other guy that brought me. The older man just asked if I have cigarette which I bought close to 3 pack earlier so i gave him one pack and he asked if I smoked weed, in joy I answered yes and he did some joint passed me and I was kind of feeling "007" after the last night and "Conductor, passport saga" after the smoke I fell asleep and woke up some time later to the touch of someone which when I woke up It was the French girl acting as if she was admiring the ring I was puting on cos it was like diamonds but oga na 250 naira I buy o, though I knew her intentions was more than just admiring the ring but as a street boy wey I be I just smile for my mind and pray make night quick reach. Some hours later say close to 4pm the guy who brought me came in a hurry saying we should leave, on the way he told me Police were coming to raid the House and handed me some bus ticket (Rainbow Park) which he said was leaving for agadez the next morning, left me in the pack with 1k cefa and said he would come back before the bus left, sat in the park for a while then went outside to buy food with the cut and join Hausa I could understand from my Entire "from Birth" stage in Abuja. The next day came 5am we baorded the bus and was heading for Agadex which under 30 min checkpoint, police came in asking for passport and dropped all of us without it asking for bribe,I acted as if I wanted to collect money from someone in the bus and Went straight to someone I heard Answered a call in English, asking for financial help which I promised to pay in Agades but uncle told me that its not about him paying this one but there are two even bigger ones ahead and so he advised I go back to Zinder sort my financial aspects before continuing the trip which he also told me the tickets don't expire so far I didnt make the trip cos of police. A police man who could understand little English also told me same about the ticket so I begged him if he could help with receiving funds from Nigeria which he accepted and took me to his house on the condition that I will pay the bribe when I receive the funds, everything went as planned we received the funds with Eco bank over there and he collect *3 of the Initial agreement which I wasn't bothered as the money I received was 20k in Naira which when converted I still had some change left, he put me on a bike for Same Rainbow park and when I got there I asked about the ticket which they told me was still valid for use, I Made moves and got myself a sim waiting for 5am for another trip. Fast forward to Around 1am I was lying on a mat in the park crowded with passengers headed for different destination when I noticed a pregnant woman with a Little Baby standing and told them to come take over the mat which I went outside, while outside I spotted a Nigerian man Igbo making calls though I pretended "not a Nigerian" cos the guy who brought me there warned me of spy's wanting to Catch Europe bound Migrants and I didn't want anything to come between me and White Christmas but sure he did observe me and knew perhaps I was Nigerian and approached me asking if I understood English? "partially" I answered, he laughed and told me Anybody around here who knew "Partially" knows English much so I opened up and told him am a Nigerian headed for Agadex to meet a cousin which he played different Strategy to make me confess I wanted Europe but I was scared of being Snitched on which k later understood he was only looking for passengers to burger. He told me he was Carrying a State bro of his towards Europe, I didn't open up but just stayed close with him and the other brother even up to inside the bus which I already have a pass for the first check point. Someone was lacking financially same way as I was yesterday and he cleared the bills, wow I said in my mind " e be like say this guy clear" so I opened up to him still inside the bus, he told some Money Something which i don't have up to but assured him I was going to try meeting up. We continued our journey which he helped me with the 3rd checkpoint and after a rough 13hrs we got to Agadex. He made everything seems scary for us as he told us "police dey monitor everywhere if una reach where I wan put una make una no come out o" OK we answered and he handed us over to a guy who took us to a Camp preferably "Ghetto House" where other African Nationals were present but no Nigeria just me and the other guy "Uche" while our burger "Peter" stayed with the People we first met, then went back to Nigeria claiming he went to use ATM some days later it was time to storm the Sahara, me and Uche no foodstuff just like 3 Milk cup of garri Uche has left no sugar no groundnut just excess salt but we comforted ourself with what we heard that its usually 3 days journey which our plan was we go drink the garri later in the day, 2moro we go survive then next 2moro if we enter Libya peter go tell them make dem give us money make we eat well

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience Up North by Ernestm: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Like 3 or a little more hour into the Sahara, 1 of the 3 passengers loaded Hilux developed some fault so we all dropped while one of the good hilux went back into town. Every where was lively as we were all connected by same desire "Europe" quickly made friends. OK so how its done is every ghetto has passengers and every driver needs passengers so the total Number of Passengers in the 3 hilux had more Nigerians then French most of which are from same Ghetto with me. Me and Uche made friends, same way everybody. As me and my squad was in our spot dancing One Corner lol I spotted a Benin girl standing alone, disconnected from the Benin sect so I went up and said "See ur Money for ground" she turned thinking I was serious but I only gave her some exercise ( more on why she turned quickly later) "see am here, here �" then I said "even me set I no really know all this people na today I meet them, we suppose link up via together we go stand strong. Asked her name and she told me "Joy" took her to my Squad and introduced her " Joy meet my friends, Guys make una meet Joy" everybody welcomed her while still dancing. She didn't feel comfortable so I took her far from where people were and just the two of us seated with me just trying to help no "illegal feelings" as my Mind was just on the journey. Driver came back and we all boarded our respective hilux with our harry potter stick lol me I don change position o I no con dey edge cos I wasn't used to back of hilux at high desert speed wey I hear say if person fall motor no dey stop. Joy who was also in same Hilux was seated at my back. We continued till night fall was asked to come down and sleep. It was November and The Winter breeze coming from up North wan freeze person o though many dey with blanket but me I just dey on 2 trouser and one fine Sweater wey compared to that kind cold be like singlet but what to do we have come we have come, early next morning when I wake Cold no let me sleep but person sleep near me cover wrapper, didn't know it was Joy till she too wake up and just stood with that cold expression while holding firm to the wrapper, j went close in Church mind just hugged her cos even me to was catching cold, did some jokes then started a conversation later before u know small sun don come out, God if too say Ram dey everybody for give thanksgiving sacrifice cos for me it was the first time exposed to such degree of cold. Small time Hunger don enter around like Probably 3 we came to a stop where na DAT time I understand say na God send Joy for us o( make God bless her anywhere she dey) had a brother in Europe who was sponsoring her journey, had 200 Euro and some Libyan Dinar on her. From DAT point till we depart each other me and Uche ate like we were still in Nigeria. Later that Night told me she hid the money in her hair and bought extra garri just to hide the money cos we were told that no be small searching for the first check point if we enter Libya. Found somewhere I could sleep with blanket and friends but sacrificed the spot for her while I sit close to her still trying to sleep. Almost same ways as yesterday woke up very early light my cigar dey console d cold small time she wake up like she wan pise go Inside one side I followed just being protective, when she got to the corner (I.e) we were in a kind of uncompleted house shelter probably Duruku with uncleen water( another state) she just stood lol na DAT time my African Pride tell me watin dey sup since yesterday o.. OK fast forward a bit one Liberian girl enter " you people are fuckin yourself" I no even answer am for my mind u no go pass ur pass. Next morning Every where ghetto "People Bleep yesterday Night? What? Why? Where? Person sheet for ground who shit what, this, that. Though I saw the woman wey shit but watin concern me so far them no tell me make I pack am and even the woman see me "make dem talk make we talk now" I just reply watin no concern me no concern me o, people around no go understand but we wey know d mata know d mata before later I con dey hear say owner of house too Bleep one passenger cos e con bring food stuff for the seiria Leone girl wey d owner of the phone wey play one corner yesterday arrange the mata and na my guy so him give me vital update. Fast forward to the 5th day we don enter Libya. Gbam at last. Come see my Computer Scientist side now, look up tell people wey we dey the hilux "the sky clear Snow fit fall for place like dis now" small time driver stop say make we just remove 20dinaar per checkpoint of 3 one side, Joy give me me own, wot of my brother own now also gave me for Uche which I gave him but on getting to the check point of like 9 soldiers only like 3 complete some one leg, some dey leap,some with broken arms, So me and Uche decide not to pay o after all people plenty wey say dem no get. One kind small general floging I.e plenty people flying cane anybody e touch happy Christmas in Addy small time we on our way, did same for the remaining 2 check point then our first Ghetto house in Gathron (Libya)

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience Up North by Ernestm: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
As we just enter Libya na DAT time I know say Guns wey dey hilux with us Fit even senior some country Army, as we just reach the ghetto for Gatron many gunshots everywhere ha watin co dey happen for my mind, same night we continued to Sabha while in Sabha Put girls one side boys one side but as I stroll go where girls dey make I greet Joy one Black Arabu don dey run come with cane o, I so free run go where dem keep me before people wey know the country side con dey explain say boy and girl na for inside ur house o tor, slowly the figures dey reduce, tried calling peter all his lines both Nigeria, Niger no go 2ru out DAT day, one mind tell me say oga "007" another one so free advise me say u see guns sha just chill money wey Uche pay reach carry even two people so him no go loose guard Uche so I dey safe. Next day tears In my heart and also tears filled Joy's eyes as dem don clear him bills she don dey go be DAT, she gave me her moms number and I also gave her mine she comot, only few of us and Notably that seiria Leone girl with very big Nyash so I was thinking how to near her. Next day being Friday driver come call The owner of ghetto name me and Uche Run stand up, ah thank God na too con dey think about crossing money. While in the car still Black driver speeding through the street of Sabha, Uncle I been hear say dem fight for Libya but compared to Military fight for Nigeria I no expect to see Guns/Bomb destroyed many place till we reach the "Connection house" enter inside my mind calm down cos most people wey I dey see na "Wanna be thug" while some carry Ak, Manual Pump actions etc but within my mind frame dos ones no be problem. Small time the ghetto boss call me and Uche "Make una come chop small breeze this side" but I mistakenly out of hungry hear "make una come chop small beans this side" open the gate with one IPad sized door window. As we enter na der I see the main squad about 30 tattered Prison looking men, my mind still dey calculate beans, as I look well na im I see one guy wey comot from DAT our ghetto house yesterday looking so rough. As I ask well wey dem tell me well, na dag time I recall proper say Libya and Nigeria different but one mind still dey tell me say "Peter no go loose guard Uche so I dey safe no fear" I near d guy well watin happen now?? Him just ask me weda my people for Nigeria get money? Show me him back lol all my life k neva see person collect such mark from beating all just in one day. I so free tell d guy say hungry dey catch me I get small money, presido don involve collect the money buy umza bread(DAT kind olden days bread wey I dey watch for film, wot 2 do I bring money, we buy one nylon of which contains 4 piece (more like one average size cucumber �) I been dey expect say like one for me one for Uche den the remaining two for others but na d other way round o, one for presido, half for vice and like 2 high council members then the remaining 2 for the rest 27 people o, tro am for mouth once begin vex presido cut small for me. I came in Friday Morning and dem say na till Monday before control I.e till Monday before I taste Libya cane, that time d mata don dey serious I use vex for something wey I pay money peter go con put me for where I don dey pray make Monday no reach I don near gate o "bros abeg I wan make call, I wan call my burger" Ghetto boss: No card today till Monday. "I get small money abeg make we take buy the card" gave the ghetto boss my last 10 dinar from the money wey Joy give me for check point for Gatron wey I no pay. Collected the money and told me to wait " I dey come" Night reach, next day, Sunday pass now d Monday don reach, fear ratio (70% scared 30 % confident say Peter No suppose loose guard Uche na)

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience Up North by Ernestm: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
So in a state of Panic early Monday Morning as I await what's to come 10 am I don dey hear assembly as person dey open gate, everybody plus like 11 above 40+ aged men don dey position o, everybody dey drag back for the assembly even me but last last na 3rd place I dey o. Terror sqaud enter, number on fall out lie down like person wey wan greet oba with maximum regard, "what of that ur brother now?" He bla bla bla. Next position call Number, grin grin for loud speaker with Some kind bouncer looking men and long big "Big Up" Hello Daddy was followed by a great "Mighty Thor strike" for the guy back o na DAT time I realize say the main essence of the call na make anybody wey dey receive the call know say the person dey collect big up. Like 20-25 mins pass my turn, gave them my mums number, watin be ur name? Ernest I replied, grin grin "Hello na Mama Ernest dey talk? Yes" take "Hello Mummy" my back hear word. Dem collect phone " ur pikin enter Libya on Credit, how we wan take get the Money 350k naira "Even Ernest know say I no get Money, abeg make una help me" ogas cut call make dem big me up for tomorrow " u know say ur Mama no get Money u enter Libya" I did went 2ru Jungle justice once in Nigeria and back then I been even dey drag cos my conscience clean but this one different, cos my body see Pipes everywhere till Ghetto boss give my head warm up, I no understand watin happen next but I know say I no con feel like 4-5 pipes wey I receive next till Same ghetto boss use the pipe press same button for my head wey my breathe change drastically position me first move to the next and the next. Last last my body calm down say make I let the person wey seem their Oga "Benjamin Esene" "Bro..s few pipe for correction o" na who u dey call bros gbe gbe GBE.. "Abeg no vex, I pay Peter Money for Agades abeg if I fit reach peter" dem just ignore me o continue DAT piping. Towards like 3 after dem comot I hear people dey happy one woman wey if she come dey buy umza and small 125ml juice don come mean say we go soon chop, soon dem give everybody 1 nylon of Umza and juice. Night reach feeling say person go fit relax cos Control still dey 2moa morning except Saturday and Sunday The main Libyan this time white owner/Back up for the ghetto enter, so high "everybody stand" in Arab accent. This time normal secondary school lines o, one leg up, 1 hand up. Him dey patrol like say we tell am say we wan join soldier, waste reach 2 magazine DAT night with gun beat anybody wey him feel say shake(the guy aim probably to use us clear the highness before him go house) towards 4 am like 1 hr before Morning prayer before him comot o. Next day same thing only say in the night This time no be Ali come do Vigil with us dis time na Yahaya, him own na Some kind bull dogs dem wey him bouncer Nigerian guy go find any body wey fit the sport or wey him choose carry 2roway for dogs o, him fun na d running and dog bite next day maybe na paracetamol wey we fit hide hide beg Passengers cos there na still connection house for people to tripoli and Europe, one way wey I use I no enter the dog chase na Frown ur face him go feel say u no dey fear d dog so u no go fun Enough for the dog and anytime wey d dog look where I dey I go smile do some kind friendly gesture so dat incase dem call me d dog no go too vex pursue or bite me, lol one on my Town guy wey I meet for there Giorgio Armani him dey Lyon now say na "Mudir Malish Jomana mei mei" in a very funny and pix illustrated manner meaning "Boss please, Jomana which is the dogs name, mei mei I.e 100/100 literally his good). Stay there for 8 months which people dey there for like 3 years sef, killed some in my presence,shoot one guy for leg ( which made me wonder how the leg heal without proper treatment just a little posture change), after 8 months, I don dey hear small small survival Arab, get some contacts within and outside Sabha from Tripoli bound passengers, map out my 007 tactics then I escape with hopes on God cos person wey I know wey been wan escape wey dem catch almost commit Suicide for bathroom before person catch the Oga Escapee, play small sake of say u Neva pay money u wan still commit Suicide. Luckily na God cos almost 3 traders don dey price how much dem wan take sell their papa for road after I escape cos I no get phone but phone numbers so when I escape from the building I no run far cos their normal strategy be say once person escape immediately the search dey hot till maybe like 2 pm when dem hopes go don deg drop so as I escape the building I just lodge for one uncompleted building 4meters away till after 2 prayer storm shara (street) intelligently enter one shop speak small Arab say I dey work for front I wan call my brother I don work finish as I dey wait for another number from the person wey I call hear Oga wey give me phone dey argue money figure for phone I don know d Chicken � wey him papa dey plan Sell. To God be the glory later same day I got to Mursuk( a town after Sabha with Sabba sitting in between Mursuk and Tripoli) meaning say if I wan still go Tripoli I go pass 2ru Sabha again

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience Up North by Ernestm: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
I just want to drop the full tale probably Odogwu in the Mood
Re: My Ugly Experience Up North by Ernestm: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ah thank God last last I don reach Libya was thoughts running through my mind when I was received in Murzuk. Made calls Home to Nigeria " I don commit for that place o" news went to Uche that I was free ( oh I forgot to Mention) he got Released a week after we enter the prison, knew Family Did "Pressure" to Peter and he came to his rescue which my only vexnation for peter na say he no tell me Well if not I for fit 007 myself and Uche at one point but well after I escape, Uche In so much Joy say make I find any Nigerian wey go give Directions for Motor make him make Tripoli moves for me but the guy wey receive me say him senior brother Know the business well as him go bring Passengers from Nigeria go soon enter Libya in like 2 weeks time. I no fit just loose guard am comot like DAT now how him go take get moral receive this kind distress call next time help person if I just remove and more so o go still pass Sabha and dos Guys Family inter connected so e go take someone with Knowledge of the road to Convince me for such risk so I made calls down to Nigeria make dem borrow Money o I go soon Enter Europe pay back. Wait the brother come back let am know the mata and unto brother something cos then I was still into "Same Brotherhood" something, him suppose run am Dstv for me so when he came I told him the mata though his brother already told him, and his brother also knew about someone wanting to help me free but I didn't make it seem like I was Scared of Uche's trip but just I believe say na him go help me Dstv the something. He assured me that if I paid for the journey I will be moving with the passengers he brought from Nigeria in some days Next day I called and the Money was sent, also made moves for small pocket money sent also to him and started washing my Clothes hoping say Last White Christmas pass me this year na lie o everything don set already. The day came and I also showed readiness but he advised that considering the way I left Sabha it would be wise to Leave the trip till the next batch which would consist more of All us Brothers in case of anything which I thought was a good idea as even if I had 3 extra mindset like mine the first Monday wey I enter the Trankee (Prison) I for comot DAT same day cos of watin Body "use eye see" Days pass by and the time stipulated came but when I came out with the remaining brothers he said I wasn't going now I been wan vex but I hear " e be like say u want make I push u enter street, u no know say Yahaya Family na im get Sabha?" The fear of going back to that prison is the begining of Wisdom especially when the guy get direct link with the Yahaya Himself via the Connection Business Something. What to do tear drop for my eyes, the Women wey understand Yoruba speak the language let me know say God get reason for everything, even if them no tell me watin I wan do? Wey like 20 boys with guns know the Guy pass me wey just come last month or maybe "OK enter motor with them, last last Another motor block us comot us return us to the place then the rest free or perhaps make the moves let me know say him release me with same money wey I pay or even more still same thing especially when everybody know say na the usual lifestyle over there for Drivers wey no get long leg or For Driver wey just wan Shenkish d person I.e More like Corner side business the person. As at then to be honest my mind comot for Tripoli in total so I started making enquiries on Maroc (i.e Morocco is called that in Arab, While Egypt is Masr) high fees yes I know but i heard other close to free ways there though very risky probably 2 (~(1) Load this drugs cos a Kind of made in Maroc Smoke called Ash-ish got some contacts which I would help them load and they drop me off spain (2) I Consult uncle frog � for Fence Jumping Lessons) and to get to Maroc I don't need to pass 2ru Sabha just from Murzuk to Gath then cross over to Algeria and then to Maroc easily. But Person tell me say oga even all those one no free o and DAT Ash-Ish people always wan give police Problem make I no collect illegal bullet. After some time I start learn welder o cos no time to check time make I still dey on Something, dey learn welder for like 4Months plus standby welding machine for head to get some extra cash instead wey oga go use motor carry am make I Achieve the 5dinars, My Two girl friend wey been dey soft me up wen I Neva start work Japa while d 3rd one I later still hear say Same oga wey chop my Money Position Shenkish wey she wan take go pay madam again ( I.e dey don sell d girl like 2k then people wey buy her from Murzuk go carry her go Sabha sell for 4k then she pay 8k for Connection house I.e 800k naira) or if she and her former madam for like Murzuk been dey well she call her madam then her madam negotiate like 5-6k burger burger extention then she go back to where she first for pay madam still *2 I.e 10-12k ~ 1m-1.2M naira but the reason why people dey like this option na based on dem go dey where people know dem before and also some people wey she dey give Ceiling Fan Style fit come pay like 1k+ for her or probably I don see one case wey the Man go remove the girl complete Money after like 1 month the girl japa ( something like DAT fit hard for new environment wey Maybe people wey dey there like Frog Style). Wot to do I continue dey rough my rough eh wit hopes say one day I go still do White Christmas abi I wan cry?? Na just bucket many go give u still let u know say no break am and wash am if u finish o. ( reason Place wey even the Arabs dey refer to just Nigerian as Jamal Yakul Jamal meaning people wey dey chop their people.

~~Next part in a bit so its accessible
Re: My Ugly Experience Up North by Chamberman(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
I can't wait for you to continue this story

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience Up North by Ernestm: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thanks boss, I was in an ex war area poor Network, wish u greatness
Chamberman:
I can't wait for you to continue this story

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience Up North by cutieme(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bro how far na, come continue your story na

(1) (Reply)

Imo For Peter Obi, As Group Ready For One Million March - Enyinnavictorblog / Kolo Mental? / Kudos From Amababy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.