Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Wizkid Is The Most Important Artist Of His Generation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is The Most Important Artist Of His Generation (330 Views)

Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is The Most Important Artist Of His Generation by Davidtolu12(m): 1:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Wizkid has changed music forever. Simple as. He represents a new breed of young men, one that the music industry was not used to seeing, and one the world wasn't used to seeing either. One that talks openly about his mistakes. One that talks about women with respect (for the most part). One that knows how good he is. Wizkid represents this generation.

The number one Nigerian singer has been on top of the game for a long time now, and creating a new breed of artist while doing so. Long gone are the days where all Nigeria singers/rappers talked rubbish, we only had 2face and MI back then. Nowadays we have a lot of singers, but Wizkid is the best among all the artist we have now and back then.

I'm not here to hyper or talk shit about anyone, but to say the real fact Wizkid is such a huge success.
Read full news below:

http://www.davidotokiblog.com.ng/2020/06/wizkid-is-most-important-artist-of-his.html

Re: Wizkid Is The Most Important Artist Of His Generation by livebyday(m): 1:40am On Jun 04, 2020
[s]
Davidtolu12:

Wizkid has changed music forever. Simple as. He represents a new breed of young men, one that the music industry was not used to seeing, and one the world wasn't used to seeing either. One that talks openly about his mistakes. One that talks about women with respect (for the most part). One that knows how good he is. Wizkid represents this generation.

The number one Nigerian singer has been on top of the game for a long time now, and creating a new breed of artist while doing so. Long gone are the days where all Nigeria singers/rappers talked rubbish, we only had 2face and MI back then. Nowadays we have a lot of singers, but Wizkid is the best among all the artist we have now and back then.

I'm not here to hyper or talk shit about anyone, but to say the real fact Wizkid is such a huge success.
Read full news below:

http://www.davidotokiblog.com.ng/2020/06/wizkid-is-most-important-artist-of-his.html
[/s]

To you

Now pls Go to bed
Re: Wizkid Is The Most Important Artist Of His Generation by Hazlett1988: 1:46am On Jun 04, 2020
Davidtolu12:

Read full news below:

That is your own opinion oooo
Re: Wizkid Is The Most Important Artist Of His Generation by tuzle(m): 2:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Is it only me that feel wizkid is too overrated, to me he sings rubbish. I prefer his earlier songs like love my babe, slow whine and etcetera than I'd most recent one. I don't even understand how people label him the best ever musician to come out from Nigeria when quiet have, people like tuface.eeven psquare at their prime sang better songs that I could relate too. Well this is my opinion
Re: Wizkid Is The Most Important Artist Of His Generation by illicit(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2020
2face and MI
When

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Scientists Announces COVID-19 Vaccine/cure / Check Out The Latest Collaboration Of Tope Alabi And Psalmos / Wow Celebrities Have Changed Their Looks Quarantint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.