Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Rape Allegation: The Blackmailer Is My Ex-girlfriend – Ettu Muhammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Allegation: The Blackmailer Is My Ex-girlfriend – Ettu Muhammed (520 Views)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Allegation: The Blackmailer Is My Ex-girlfriend – Ettu Muhammed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:05am On Jun 04, 2020
Ettu Mohammed has finally dropped his own side of the story after a lady claimed she was raped by him.

Check out his full statement here:

I woke up to the news of a serial blackmailer accusing me of rape on Twitter.
Unfortunately this is not new to me because she tried to extort me with same malicious and fabricated claim during the last election which I participated in as a candidate but I resisted her.

The blackmailer in this case is my ex girlfriend.

In 2006, we had intimate boyfriend/girlfriend relationship for several months.

Initially, we thought the relationship was going to end in marriage. Unfortunately,
I ended the relationship due to irreconcilable differences.

I decided to move on, but I later discovered that she wanted more from the relationship which was no longer possible then.

Contrary to her false claim, I have NEVER lived at or visited No. 19 Fehintola Giwa as stated by her. Opinion is free, but facts are sacred.

This allegation of rape is frivolous and is borne out of bitterness and unwillingness to move on. How could I have raped her? It just doesn’t make any sense.

I may have hurt her inadvertently by ending our relationship the way I did.
I thought she had forgiven me and moved on.
I made a mistake by not taking her feelings into consideration before terminating the relationship.
It is obvious that she is still ensnared by past hurt.
I hope she heals and moves on with her life.

However, accusing me falsely of rape is a great disservice to real victims of rape. Women should also be held accountable for false rape allegations.
It is inexcusable to falsely accuse a man of rape in the quest to seek revenge for being jilted.
I want my family and friends to know that I did not rape her because I don’t have such barbaric character in me.

I am in contact with my lawyer to know what is next about this matter.
The fact that one is living abroad should not make anyone to feel that their actions and statements have no legal consequences.
I am not a rapist.
I sincerely appreciate those who called, texted and sought for my side of the story.

Thank you.

ETTU MOHAMMED

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: The Blackmailer Is My Ex-girlfriend – Ettu Muhammed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:06am On Jun 04, 2020
ALL OF US @ [/b] [b] SAY NO TO RAPE over and over again!!

And as we are SAYING NO TO RAPE, WE ALSO SAY NO TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF RAPE.
They are both as DANGEROUS as one another
!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: The Blackmailer Is My Ex-girlfriend – Ettu Muhammed by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Too bad undecided

(1) (Reply)

Breaking !!huspuppi Arrested / Man Narrates His Escape From Being Murdered By His Domestic Staff / Father Arrested After Allegedly Sleeping With 13-yr-old Daughter In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.