Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help (3295 Views)

I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Missy30: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Hello
I decided to open a new account because I don't

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Missy30:
Hello
I decided to open a new account because I don't want my identity to be out there.

I am going to be 29 this year and I can say the last time I fell in love or have butterflies in my tummies towards the opposite sex was 10yrs ago. I don't fall in love easily, I would rather spend my time at work or calculatd
Maybe you are suffering from a deep hurt that has refused to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by WakeNbaked: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Put yourself out there, attend social events.
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Bluehill1051: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2020
Mtcheew, another rape story angry

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by goryorhal(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Mtcheew, another rape story angry

Make we just dey careful this time around

Las las Na to dey carry consensual forms up and down to avoid stories that touches the heart

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by illicit(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2020
You seriously need my help....
PM
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by chiemmanuel(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Just make up your mind about what you want
Do you want to keep breaking hearts, or you want yours to be broken
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by SweetCunt97(f): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Oh well, you need to let yourself breathe first. Such butterfly love feeling seems to affect ladies in their teen before the reality of deceit hits.

Anyways, you can still fall in love, you simply need to meet a guy who meets ur spec.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by adebayour26: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2020
This is serious. You really need to see a Counsellor.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2020
I can link you up with someone. He's a graduate but self employed
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2020
@OP, in your story you forgot to tell us about your ability to exhibit binary fission like a Plasmodium. That is, how you splitted into a male and female moniker on Nairaland.
I could remember you on FP sometimes ago, when you created a thread with exactly this same shit plot with your male moniker. That day I got into the thread, hissed and left. Don't expect to fool everyone with 90% of fake threads on NL, created by idle kids.
We know there are lots of simps here but don't take everyone on NL for a fool.

Since you have a strength most people lack, why not utilize it? While most of your equals are bothered with the race to have a home before reaching 30 years, here you're wishing you could stay single for a lifetime.

You're business minded, you like sex, yet you don't have emotions. Start a low-key executive olosho career, like most actresses, you get all the sex and money you want with no emotions attached.
Please do that, and stop bothering people with your inability to appropriate your rare talent.

Don't worry about your parents, sooner or later, they would accept you for who you're and allow you live your life. Just ensure you always drop fat envelopes from your profit. Then if you could give them one or two grandchildren and enjoy your life as a happy baby mama ever after. This is all no big deal, it's the life most female celebrities live.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Oluromantic: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Love was not made for your type o. Some people are created as natural baby mamas

Just get belle fiaamm, born pikin fiaamm. Afterall you don dey count money fiaamm. You go fit take care of your pikin as a single mother fiaamm.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by frozen70(f): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Missy30:
Hello
I decided to open a new account because I don't want my identity to be out there.

I am going to be 29 this year and I can say the last time I fell in love or have butterflies in my tummies towards the opposite sex was 10yrs ago. I don't fall in love easily, I would rather spend my time at work or calculate how to make more money, yes, I love sex, I can deceive a guy into a relationship but once we have sex, all that emotional yen yen yen feelings disappear fiaamm, I have tried to go into a relationship with 2 responsible naira landers but I just don't know how to love, my heart is cold, all I want is sex,after sex, I hate the guy like shit. My parents are on my neck to get married, but I don't want to because I might frustrate that innocent guy. Yes, I was raped when I was 10,but I still had relationships with 2 guys and I felt like I was in heaven,I am way over that rape abeg, God pls help me, I just want to know how it feels to be in love again even though Bobo will be break my heart , I don't mind. Or am I suffering from a medical condition

Nothing is actually wrong with you, it's your mind set that is playing games with your head

Your rape experience is not responsible for your attitude

The major thing is you as a person

You must learn to love else you will live alone on the surface of this earth

If you don't love then you can't love your biological child talk less of your neighbours child

You are hustling to make money fine, but let it not be affecting you

You love sex and you lure a me to sex you and that's the end, in that case you must have a register to keep records of men

You being a woman makes it worst as very soon you will be lonely and fed up with life

Change your perception about men and start loving

Even if you marry, if you don't change your mind set your marriage will just be an attempted marriage

Meaning it will not survive

If you know how you brought that silly idea to your brain, take it out pls
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2020
7thLemonLOVER:
just say you are the one. Using female moniker to deceive ppl! Mtchew.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by foleskay(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Oh well, you need to let yourself breathe first. Such butterfly love feeling seems to affect ladies in their teen before the reality of deceit hits.

Anyways, you can still fall in love, you simply need to meet a guy who meets ur spec.
Actually tought you wrote this initially tongue
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by adoreyou(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Don't decieve yourself my dear.You haven't gone past that rape incident. That event has turned you into a beast&now you see men as just mere tools to gratify your sexual lust. The two relationships thereafter are just mere fantacies.
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by XXLMANDIGO: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
b
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by KanwuliaExtra: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
No, you are not suffering from any medical condition. You are just cursed. People like you should only date and marry CULTISTS.

Simple. kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Acme45: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:

if the guy who meets your spec doesn't love you, what will you do ?. Every woman need a man who makes her happy , not your spec where you may never have peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by SweetCunt97(f): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Acme45:
if the guy who meets your spec doesn't love you, what will you do ?. Every woman need a man who makes her happy , not your spec where you may never have peace of mind
If a guy makes you happy and there's no connection? No spark? Nothing?
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by DeeMain(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
My heart is cold
I love sex
I don't experience butterflies in my stomach for guys
I don't know how to love
I can deceive a guy into a relationship
but once we have sex, all that emotional yen yen yen feelings disappear fiaamm,
all I want is sex,
after sex, I hate the guy like shit
I was raped when I was 10

Girl, the rape at 10 broke you, can't you see? These are your own words. This is your norm.

The rape of a child is a destiny destroying event.

The two good relationships you had are the exceptions. Perhaps you had them in your younger days before the the effects of the rape created an iron cast over your heart. Sometimes our traumas are hidden to help us survive but are revealed later in our lives for us to resolve them.

Seek a therapist. You need help.
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by stacyadams: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Missy30:
Hello

I am going to be 29 this year and I can say the last time I fell in love or have butterflies in my tummies towards the opposite sex was 10yrs ago. I don't fall in love easily, I would rather spend my time at work or calculate how to make more money, yes, I love sex, I can deceive a guy into a relationship but once we have sex, all that emotional yen yen yen feelings disappear fiaamm, I have tried to go into a relationship with 2 responsible naira landers but I just don't know how to love, my heart is cold, all I want is sex,after sex, I hate the guy like shit. My parents are on my neck to get married, but I don't want to because I might frustrate that innocent guy. Yes, I was raped when I was 10,but I still had relationships with 2 guys and I felt like I was in heaven,I am way over that rape abeg, God pls help me, I just want to know how it feels to be in love again even though Bobo will be break my heart , I don't mind. Or am I suffering from a medical condition
grin grin if I meet u ,u will fall n love but unfortunately il run away
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Adventurer000: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2020
Missy30:
Hello

. How are you doing today dear
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2020
illicit:
You seriously need my help....
PM
U too wan chop sex and go abi
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2020
7thLemonLOVER:

U Wana link her to. Ur sex starved brother abi grin
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by illicit(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

U too wan chop sex and go abi

we can have a mutual understanding and agreement
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by austine4real(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2020
grin grin

Keep having sex till u meet the one that knows how to dig well
Re: I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2020
illicit:

we can have a mutual understanding and agreement
Bad Boi gringrin

Content of ur agreements pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!!!! My Younger Sister Is Heading Towards The Wrong Path.. She's Just 16 / Who Is Most Important? / Boys Are Closer To Their Mothers Than Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.