Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC (23253 Views)

Electoral Act Amendments: Buhari Writes INEC, Seeks Advice On Direct Primaries, / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Babacele: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Olaw86:
Seriously, I don't really know what Oshiomole did to Obaseki, yes! I have read about him saying he is fighting Godfatherism, but what exactly has he done (Oshiomole)..... Well to me I think the fight is not really about Oshiomole but some APC members loyal to Oshiomole.
I read about him stopping the inauguration of 14 house of assembly members and I even read about the demolition of Kabaka hotel. I have never read or heard of what Oshiomole did.
You are very sensible. All the fools supporting Obaseki have never asked this basic question but have been spewing thrash all along. It is clear Obaaeki is a political fraud who thinks he can destroy the ladder on which he rose to prominence. Can't such a selfish betrayer sell his party for a political pittance? If he is so popular as his dogs have been barking, let him embrace direct primaries, at least without an Oshiomole prop. It is payback time.

1 Like

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by youthofnaija: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Babacele:
You are very sensible. All the fools supporting Obaseki have never asked this basic question but have been spewing thrash all along. It is clear Obaaeki is a political fraud who thinks he can destroy the ladder on which he rose to prominence. Can't such a selfish betrayer sell his party for a political pittance? If he is so popular as his dogs have been barking, let him embrace direct primaries, at least without an Oshiomole prop. It is payback time.
How dare you call someone a fool just because he has an opinion that is contrary to yours? I rest my case.
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by freshkpomo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
nickxtra:
Defecting with Obaseki or disserting Obaseki. You never know politics yet..

Time will tell.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Gandollar(f): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
AkhereOkaka:

Have done that, in a free and fair primary Obaseki will win, put the process will be manipulated not to favour him.
We are watching. Our own is to separate them when they start fighting
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Babacele: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
youthofnaija:

How dare you call someone a fool just because he has an opinion that is contrary to yours? I rest my case.
I don't call anyone fools because their opinion is different from mine but because they are truly foolish. There is a reason for the existence of the word 'foolish; Why? Go figure.
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by SirBunky85(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
Oshiomhole can't decide for Edo state.....have that in mind
oshiomole is only deciding for the apc .Edo people are free to choose their governor from any party during the election proper

1 Like

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by SirBunky85(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
ungrateful for not allowing Oshiomhole to keep feasting on Edo treasury?...just look at how a Nigerian youth is talking..smh
you are a hypocrite.you want obaseki to be imposed on the apc people without a primaries abi?why didn't you people criticize oshiomole wen he imposed same obaseki over all other apc stalwarts in 2017?

1 Like

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by SirBunky85(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:

ungrateful for marginalising all party faithfulls that sacrificed great resources to get APC leading Edo state seizing power from PDP

Ungratefull for locking the state house of assembly and later refusing to swear in 14 lawmakers till date, ungrateful for trying to disrupt APC National hierachy for selfish intrest
don't mind dose hypocrites supporting obaseki

1 Like

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Impecca(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Futuragetty:
Wait ooo, the people that will vote if it is direct primaries, are they not the same Edo people that Obaseki prides himself to have served well?

Why him dey fear naa?
And I don't support Godfatherism.
Obaseki should have read the art of war or rely on our Enugu past Governors, either Sullivan or chimarouke' tactics.

It's not done over night. And It's too late for Him, unless APC chieftains backs him up.

Even Nwodo tried it in Enugu when he wanted to make Ideke( Okey Ezea) PDP flag bearer
You can't even reason like a contemporary human being. keep comparing 1999 politics with what we hv now..smh. Go and ask Rochas how his SonInLaw lost the primaries, its in public domain that he will be rigged out
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Veronn: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
this is not the case of Ambode..we know Lagosians worship Tinubu and are backstabbers...Edo people hate Oshiomhole since his second tenure...even Edo APC chairman is anti Oshiomhole

everyone ostracized Ambode including his deputy ,but strong Edo politicians are behind obaseki ,his deputy is behind obaseki's bucker with Oshiomhole....if only obaseki could allow his deputy,Shuaibu to deal with Oshiomhole
Time ll tell
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
Oshiomhole can't decide for Edo state.....have that in mind

But he can decide for APC?
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Futuragetty: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2020
Impecca:

You can't even reason like a contemporary human being. keep comparing 1999 politics with what we hv now..smh. Go and ask Rochas how his SonInLaw lost the primaries, its in public domain that he will be rigged out
You see eeh, it's you that needs to sit down and think again.
Nwodo's debacles happened quite recently. I think it was during 2007 Guber election.
and Ndi igbo weren't happy with Rochas at all. at least I wasn't. So he had to be stopped.
But he also made sure that he divided their vote. If you watched Buubu presidential visit to Owerri, you'd have noticed that He didn't support anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Cancels 40% IGR Deduction From Universities / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) / Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.