Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC (23205 Views)

Electoral Act Amendments: Buhari Writes INEC, Seeks Advice On Direct Primaries, / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Amdoyin(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
what if obaseki wins this direct primaries??......does Oshiomhole know that Edo APC is behind obaseki?
what do you know? How many of Edo Apc.. Someone that refused to swear in 14 lawmakers.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Lexusgs430: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2020
He wants to do obaseki, tinubu stylee..... cheesy
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:

long time no see my pretty delta ibo love

see as a yoruba man i know when to praise you and when not to.. unlike ipobians still praising failures called leaders like the fat foolish governor of Abia State Vilage.. we have being exposed to western education and democracy over 100 years before any other region.. and thats why we are sophisticated
So if he make with your master tomorrow your start praising him again cheesy
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Gandollar(f): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nice one...

if you want to save Obaseki, head to Edo State and go get registered at an APC ward party sectariat and vote him at the primaries, dont come online and be disturbing us

Obaseki's ugly face is never in the news to commission any meaningful project, every news involving him is about draging power with the state assembly, draging power with APC NWC and party Chairman, demolition of peoples homes and hotels (James Ibori's house, Kabaka's hotel) or getting arrested in paris by interpol for trying to smuggle $2million USD through his commisioner

Just look at Wike, Emmanuel Udom, Ganduje, and Akeredolu.. you mostly see them in the news getting things done, commisioning new projects or something positive

That's exactly what his detractors wanted. Distract him from the business of governance.
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by ojuu4u(m): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
that's what the grotesque midget dosnt know.....edo apc chairman is anti Oshiomhole...the biggest APC politicians in Edo state are all antioshiomole and anti iyamu.

the stupidest part is that Oshiomhole is choosing a known criminal and cultist to replace obaseki...and he thinks Edo people will allow that

the fact that oba is pro-obaseki makes it difficult for Oshiomhole to win Edo

Abeg stop mentioning oba of Benin!!!

U don't knw how humans tink and behave, people tend not to be associated with looser, since they knw obaseki is going down. Many supporters you tink obaseki have, would eventually deny him

Peter did more than that for Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Exclusive101: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
ungrateful for not allowing Oshiomhole to keep feasting on Edo treasury?...just look at how a Nigerian youth is talking..smh

Is that why Obaseki refuse to inaugurate the assembly members too ? You the you USA youth preach make we hear.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by LaIabobo: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Olaw86:

I think we are getting somethings wrong about Zamfara, Rivers and other election lost by APC due to their primary
Yes, they are quite different.

1 Like

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by ManMustChopp: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Veronn: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
what if obaseki wins this direct primaries??......does Oshiomhole know that Edo APC is behind obaseki?
Direct primary always go party leadership way check Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Gandollar(f): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2020
teeytimi:
Is he the state party chairman
Oshiomole and all other politicians in his category are shameless
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by ojuu4u(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2020
joyandfaith:

he wants to use Tinubu v ambode style. scenario in lagos is different from Edo. Ambode is not in control of party leadership and assembly. obaseki second tenure will be a hello for oshiomole

Why obaseki is moving from pilla to post then?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Exclusive101: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
At the bold,why are Yoruba people like this? Last year you people was here praising obaseki as one of the best governor in Nigeria like you people praised ex Lagos governor as the best in Nigeria but because they have problem with your masters today both of them are the worst governor,why are you people like this?
Look at what a fool typed.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by ObafemiAwoIowo: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nice one...

if you want to save Obaseki, head to Edo State and go get registered at an APC ward party sectariat and vote him at the primaries, dont come online and be disturbing us

Obaseki's ugly face is never in the news to commission any meaningful project, every news involving him is about draging power with the state assembly, draging power with APC NWC and party Chairman, demolition of peoples homes and hotels (James Ibori's house, Kabaka's hotel) or getting arrested in paris by interpol for trying to smuggle $2million USD through his commisioner

Just look at Wike, Emmanuel Udom, Ganduje, and Akeredolu.. you mostly see them in the news getting things done, commisioning new projects or something positive

akanji solmusdesigns my nigga
I know it's you but let me let you be
you've paid your dues wink

greet your lovely sister for me
tell her that I love her
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by wyqay: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2020
SELFISHNESS EVERYWHERE
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Sulybayus: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2020
The battle line is drawn. May the best candidate emerged.
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by bayelsaowei(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nice one...

na who fix the obaseki there? No be the same ugly oshiomole??

1 Like

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Exc2000: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Gandollar:
That's exactly what his detractors wanted. Distract him from the business of governance.

then he is unserious and irresposible... Akpabio fought Udom harder than this, yet Udom simply focused on the business of governance, giving Akwa Ibom projects after projects till they started loving him far more than akpabio

This one is just playing the emotional blackmail victim card even when he is the one victimizing people

4 Likes

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by DoubleEngine007: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2020
This one go shock Osho.. Ize is not better than Obaseki .. They are all thieves..

Make I reach office ,come back..

1 Like

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Exc2000: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
akanji solmusdesigns my nigga
I know it's you but let me let you be
you've paid your dues wink

greet your lovely sister for me
tell her that I love her

who is solmusdesigns and who is akanji?

anyways i just want to tell you Audio Seyi Makinde aint winning any second term

and tacha is a smelly bitch

hahahahaa
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by martineverest(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Veronn:
Direct primary always go party leadership way check Ambode
this is not the case of Ambode..we know Lagosians worship Tinubu and are backstabbers...Edo people hate Oshiomhole since his second tenure...even Edo APC chairman is anti Oshiomhole

everyone ostracized Ambode including his deputy ,but strong Edo politicians are behind obaseki ,his deputy is behind obaseki's bucker with Oshiomhole....if only obaseki could allow his deputy,Shuaibu to deal with Oshiomhole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by specialbobby(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2020
But why this oshiomole doing as if he is more powerful than God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by joshjc(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2020
heryourdayji:

ANYWAY, DON'T CHECK MY PROFILE.. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED(GRAPHIC)
for your mind you too fine abi,any way you be fine girl
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by AkhereOkaka(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
You can take this to the bank, Obaseki cannot win the Gubernitorial ticket if direct primary is conducted, even his own ward Oredo ward 2 Benin City. The only way to ease him out is through direct primary, cause he has stepped on a lot of toes. If he feels he's a popular candidate let him go to another party after loosing the primary to text his popularity.

MIND YOU OSHOMHOILE WILL NOT ALLOW HIS STATE GO TO OPPOSITION AS THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF APC, THEY WILL DEPLOY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE INCLUDING FEDERAL MIGHT TO ACHIEVE IT. OBASEKI IS GONE, BUT I LOVE IS BRAVERY AND COURAGE THOUGH HE WAS ILL ADVICE.
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Oyerinde16(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2020
People are very wicked, when obaseki refused to take instructions, orders and advice from the person who put him there, it was cool... When things broke down and obaseki refused to bow, claiming he was governor and people gave him mandate, denying oshiomole gave him the peoples mandate, it was cool right... When obaseki attempted to remove oshiomole as a whole party chairman, even celebrating a jamboree court order suspending oshiomole from party and as party chairman, it was cool abi... Now that oshiomole have managed to jump all the deadly traps set to bring him down by is own godson... And oshiomole has set the bar for obaseki to jump, you all are shouting blue murder... Listen well, I have being betrayed severally, I don't wish obaseki to come back, he should go and learn loyalty 102...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by gbishman: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Putting one self before the safety and wellbeing of the greater number isn't leadership. Oshomole would rather endanger the lives of the electorate because of desperation, the is callous
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Monday60655(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2020
Why don't you write to them in 2016 that you used indirect primary during Obaseki's first election.
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by gregyboy(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Lyydia:
Seriously, y is obaseki against the direct primary if e has done well for his people

He should just fight to the end, like a man, with no regrets!

He didnt go well out all

He was just overhyped because people dislike oshiomole....

Oshiomole did better than him as a governor

We dont want oshiomole we don't want obaseki
But it looks we are stocked with the two
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by teeytimi: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Gandollar:
Oshiomole and all other politicians in his category are shameless
they are really very shameless. Very greedy set of people

2 Likes

Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by ObafemiAwoIowo: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:

who is solmusdesigns and who is akanji?

anyways i just want to tell you Audio Seyi Makinde aint winning any second term

and tacha is a smelly bitch

hahahahaa
that's my nigga
see all these my boys i know you guys very well no matter the change of moniker
enjoy your nairaland
you've paid your dues grin
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by joyandfaith: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2020
ojuu4u:

Why obaseki is moving from pilla to post then?

to explain himself and clarifies matter. oshiomole might have given them wrong information.
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by Gandollar(f): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:

then he is unserious and irresposible... Akpabio fought Udom harder than this, yet Udom simply focused on the business of governance, giving Akwa Ibom projects after projects till they started loving him far more than akpabio

This one is just playing the emotional blackmail victim card even when he is the one victimizing people
Oshiomole has more powers than Akpabio been the national chairman.

You can only compare what obaseki is going through to what Ngige went through during his time.

Obaseki, unlike udom is having to deal with the devil himself and that's a full time job.

Amaechi was another despotic party leader, but because as a PHC boy, he knows what another PHC boy Wike can do when the chips are down, he threads carefully.

I hope obaseki is able to save himself from the hawk once and for all.
Re: Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC by SimplePlan34: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2020
I don't see why obaseki is afraid he has the APC state chairman in his pocket. Let them print membership cards and give the market women who will turn out massively for the governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing / Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members / You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.