Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O (1805 Views)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Tragic News: How Landlord Plucked Out Tenant’s Eye | See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by sochan: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2011
@wesley80,

Sorry that the truth is uncomfortable, but it must be told. I have asked you time without number what Uduaghan has done since being in government for 12yrs, and you cannot name a single thing.

These so commisioner were appointed by the same uduaghna abi? So you are confirming that Uduaghan truly appointed a bunch of thieves into his government.

Like I said, stop feeding off crumbles from uduaghans table, stop subjecting yourself to a slave role, you are bigger than that or maybe I am wrong. When you come here are start defending the blindingly obvious nonsense, then you place yourself in an extremely suspecious position.

Why dont you start by eloquently listing Uduaghans achievments, and please dont List Swimming Pool in givernment house as one
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by wesley80(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2011
sochan:

@wesley80,

Sorry that the truth is uncomfortable, but it must be told. I have asked you time without number what Uduaghan has done since being in government for 12yrs, and you cannot name a single thing.

These so commisioner were appointed by the same uduaghna abi? So you are confirming that Uduaghan truly appointed a bunch of thieves into his government.

Like I said, stop feeding off crumbles from uduaghans table, stop subjecting yourself to a slave role, you are bigger than that or maybe I am wrong. When you come here are start defending the blindingly obvious nonsense, then you place yourself in an extremely suspecious position.

Why dont you start by eloquently listing Uduaghans achievments, and please dont List Swimming Pool in givernment house as one

Oh! Now i see, So Sochan = Monkeyleg, Same pathetic sense of reasoning nonetheless. Y the duplicity of your foolishne$s? U r so dumb and clueless with not even an iota of idea that can move your immediate surrounding forward, all u do is blab and complain about everyone u're not down with. Where are your accompanying suggestions? Vote out Uduaghan then what? Is Uduaghan the problem or a lack of credible institutions that re-enforce the check and balance system and give ordinary citizens a voice? If u think voting out the PDP is going to be a solution to anything then u're the worse kind of mo+ron I've ever come across.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by sochan: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2011
@Wesley80,

You still dont get it. Somehow you think this is all about PDP right?

I have asked you simple questions which you cannot provide clear concise answers to.

Let me reiterate. What have been uduaghans achievment since being in government for 12yrs. I need a simple clear answer, if you cannot provide one, then Shut-Up ok.

Uduaghan is a corrupt, wicked, ugly short thief, who hasnt got a clue. You can sit there deciving yourself, feeding off scraps, not even fit for dogs.

I choose not to, because as a Deltan, it is my right to speak the truth no matter what.

Typical Nigerian mentality, never willing to accept responsibility, never even recognising when being raped, beaten and molested in broad daylight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Alleges Rigging Of Election / Where Are The Supporters Of Buhari? / Youths Seek N150m Payout From Police Over Killing Of Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.