Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Stammerer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Stammerer (1126 Views)

Ever Seen A Girl Stammerer?? / Stammerer / Experience With A Stammerer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stammerer by SamMilla1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2007
Stammerer: "I hea, hea, heard tha, that you ca, ca, can hel, hel, help me".

Speech therapist: "Yes, sure. Ease yourself in the chair, look straight in my eyes, and count slowly till ten".

Stammerer: "O.O, one, t, t, two, th, th, three, f, f, four, five,six,seven,eight, nine, ten. It's wonderful, I don't stammer anymore!"

Speech therapist: "My fee is 300 dollar."

Stammerer: "H, h, how mu, mu, much?!"
Re: The Stammerer by SamMilla1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2007
Abraham wanted a new suit, so he bought a nice piece of cloth and then tried to locate a tailor. The first tailor he visited looked at the cloth and measured Abraham, then told him the cloth was not enough to make a suit.

Abraham was unhappy with this opinion and sought another tailor. This tailor measured Abraham, then measured the cloth, and then smiled and said, "There is enough cloth to make a pair of trousers, a coat and a vest, please come back in a week to take your suit."

After a week Abraham came to take his new suit, and saw the tailor's son wearing trousers made of the same cloth. Perplexed, he asked, "Just how could you make a full suit for me and trousers for your son, when the other tailor could not make a suit only?"
"It's very simple," replied the tailor, "The other tailor has THREE
sons."
Re: The Stammerer by SamMilla1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2007
The teacher came up with a good problem. "Suppose," she asked the second-graders, "there were a dozen sheep and six of them jumped over a fence. How many would be left?"
"None," answered little Norman.
"None? Norman, you don't know your arithmetic."
"Teacher, you don't know your sheep. When one goes, they all go!"
Re: The Stammerer by SamMilla1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2007
Teacher: If I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?
Paddy: Seven!

Teacher: No, listen carefully again. If I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Teacher: Let's try this another way. If I give you two apples and two apples and another two apples, how many apples have you got?
Paddy: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Teacher: How on earth do you work out that three lots of two rabbits is seven?
Paddy: I've already got one rabbit at home now!
Re: The Stammerer by desorlah(f): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2007
That was really cool.
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: The Stammerer by otuwe(f): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2007
i really love the part about the tailor.

thats really wat they do.

the mise the material for u so they use the remainder for their kids.
Re: The Stammerer by chaz(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
Ha! Sam Milla. Where do u get ur jokes 4rm. Ur killing us out here man! grin
Re: The Stammerer by SamMilla1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2007
its good that u guys out there are having nice times laughing it off. the world needs people like you who laughs often.
Re: The Stammerer by Iboroime(f): 2:45am On Jun 18, 2007
Ur jokes are really cool.

(1) (Reply)

Male Supremacy / Broken-english Version Of Psalm 23 / God Bless 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.