Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Scenes Of Chaos In Minneapolis Burn During 4th Day Of George Floyd Protests - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scenes Of Chaos In Minneapolis Burn During 4th Day Of George Floyd Protests (332 Views)

Batman Shows Up At The George Floyd Riots In Minneapolis To Calm The Protesters / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scenes Of Chaos In Minneapolis Burn During 4th Day Of George Floyd Protests by lfiasubifba: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Scenes of Chaos in Minneapolis, Minnesota as Buildings Burn during 4th day of George Floyd Protests
Make sure to hit subscribe to not miss out on more videos as they are released.
Scenes taken from Early Morning 5.29.2020 in Minneapolis, Minnesota along Lake Street. All footage is my own, contact for permission before using.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhw7grSggT0

1 Like

Re: Scenes Of Chaos In Minneapolis Burn During 4th Day Of George Floyd Protests by GentleKing01: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2020
I love the message, but not the violence
Re: Scenes Of Chaos In Minneapolis Burn During 4th Day Of George Floyd Protests by TheSourcerer: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2020
It's okay na , it's alright
Re: Scenes Of Chaos In Minneapolis Burn During 4th Day Of George Floyd Protests by Joshmodest(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2020
GentleKing01:
I love the message, but not the violence
The message has always been lovely , let them taste the violence ....so the next time a black man says I can't breathe they'll think twice !!!
Re: Scenes Of Chaos In Minneapolis Burn During 4th Day Of George Floyd Protests by muykem: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2020
This is getting out of hand. We thought America is a civilised country until a racist leader take over the government. He talks anyhow and aggravates protest instead of appealing to the emotion of protesters.

(1) (Reply)

Columbus And Confederate Statues Torn Down In US / EFCC Yet To Be Involved In Hushpuppi's Case - Ibrahim Magu / Two Men Captured For Rape In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.