Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) (8600 Views)

Who Can Relate. "Photo" / Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by ClitRaider: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
SOFTENGR:
Okin na the baba.
Correct!!
indomie generation no go Sabi this treat

1 Like

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Oghenerobo2002(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Shukusheka:
That rectangle Okin biscuit we bought 3 for N5 tastes better than the N500 shortcake sold now.
Not true
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by 9jaBloke: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Op na small pikin sad

If you know Lebute, Eyin alangba, Go-go, Fan ice......Good afternoon Sir/Ma.

4 Likes

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by timibare(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Okin shortcake used to be my favourite
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by gulfer: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
I did, so how did you add that hand sign in the topic
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hisduchess:

Big bite nah my best biscuit ever.i really miss it
lol yeah it was amongst the best
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Haha! Yes I ate this. Who remembers biscao? I wonder if they still make those too.
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Administration1: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Emmyloaded:
Signify ☝if you were born in this Era
Only Legends can Relate grin grin

Let's keep the fun going. Show those who didn't meet this Two Biscuits.

#ThrowBackThursday
#NH_Splash

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Administration1: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Emmyloaded:
Signify ☝☝️if you were born in this Era

#ThrowBackThursday
#NH_Splash
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Administration1: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
☝️
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Bankowner: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Some of us who ate the Okin biscuits are grandparents already.

How the years have gone by like a spaceship moving with speed but noiselessly through space

2 Likes

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Mraphel: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Shukusheka:
Pako biscuit is not recent.
Not recent? Well Pako biscuits are available for sale in my environment
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by imam07: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
SOFTENGR:

Okin na the baba.
As popular as this biscuit was/is, it was produced in Offa/ijagbo in Kwara state.
Very few people know about this.

1 Like

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by on3way: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
what of Baba Dudu

1 Like

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Shukusheka(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mraphel:

Not recent? Well Pako biscuits are available for sale in my environment
I still bought Cocacola in my area yesterday too.
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by imam07: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
donbachi:
wetin be the name of dat biscuits with shapes of alphabets
You be old man
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Bayokun(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Shukusheka:
I still bought Cocacola in my area yesterday too.

Lol
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Denique(f): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
☝Don't tell me I am this old!shocked

Singing...
Forever young... cool

1 Like

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Solidstar112: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
FREE GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION TRAINING
At d end of d class u will be able to :1.create 3d cartoon animation
2.whiteboard and 2d animation
3.create website
4.covert any website to app
5.build app and games
6.how to make 3d logo animation
7.how make 3d logo/logo mock up
8.how to get many pple on whatsapp to advertise ur bussiness
lastly i will,introduce to where u can sell ur works u design and how to moneytise it all MESSAGE ASAP YOU GAIN AND LOSS NOTHING

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Reckonsoft: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Person don old oh

2 Likes

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Ademolaaderemi(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Fiduciary(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Abeg where's
pepper snacks
And Fishly biscuit
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Rickmann: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
SOFTENGR:

Okin na the baba.

See okin and short cake oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Emmyloaded:

#ThrowBackThursday
#NH_Splash
speedy, coconut, digestive et al.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Shukusheka:
That rectangle Okin biscuit we bought 3 for N5 tastes better than the N500 shortcake sold now.
I agree with you 100%
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
I wouldn't have remembered that rectanglar okin Biscuit if not for an incident that happened when i was a kid that i had , and seeing the Biscuit just brought back everything in HD.....It goes like this, i was around 4-5 Years and there was this man who usually asks kids questions from school, and there this time when he asked a group of boys that were like 10-12 Years a particular current affairs question and they couldn't answer which i ended up answering (I can't remember the question anymore)....he was so impressed that i answered it when the older kids couldn't that he gave me 10 Naira and i proceeded to buy okin Biscuit , when my mom found out that i collected money from someone and bought something with it without telling her, i got a very hot Slap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Kylekent59: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
correct

2 Likes

Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Resees: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Emmyloaded:

#ThrowBackThursday
#NH_Splash
I miss the old naija this shit up there brought tears to my eyes.Bleep Buhari
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Jokerman(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
Okin
Speedy
Coconut
E get one 4 corner biscuit like that (pako grin)
Re: Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) by Jokerman(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
on3way:
what of Baba Dudu

Chocomilo ni grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. / Unilag's Catchment Result List / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.