Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Can You Market Ago?if Yes : Let Do It Together - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Market Ago?if Yes : Let Do It Together (529 Views)

Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) / Can You Market African Black Soap? Very Good For The Skin; Wholesale Or Retail / Gnld Pays More When You Market Than Doing Unreal Business Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Market Ago?if Yes : Let Do It Together by SholaDre: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
Are you an Oil Marketer?
Do you have the tenacity to do the business?
Are you well connected with the industry?
If yes!
That means we can both share in the mega bulk.
I have access to 10 Trucks of 33,000 Litres of AGO (Diesel) Per month.Doing this dont need your capital,i have financiers on ground to foot the bill.
What you need do for me is just get me genuine LPO,from any of the South west state,then we are good to go!
Please call the contact if you are real.I dont do DPK nor PMS.

(1) (Reply)

A Brand New Honda Diesel Generator 12.5kva For Sale In Festac From London / 20 Tonnes Tipper Needed! / Diesel-85,crude-45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.