Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Can You Market African Black Soap? Very Good For The Skin; Wholesale Or Retail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Market African Black Soap? Very Good For The Skin; Wholesale Or Retail (1217 Views)

Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? / Summer Sales Purchases-wholesale Or Retail / Gnld Pays More When You Market Than Doing Unreal Business Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Market African Black Soap? Very Good For The Skin; Wholesale Or Retail by mrsage(m): 1:14am On Jun 19, 2011
Hello,
I'm about to start a soap brand about to be introduced to the market.
The soap will be well packaged African Black Soap containing honey, aloe vera etc. suitable for the Nigerian and foreign market.
The product will be in the market soon so we are calling for potential distributors or marketers.
If you can sell the product: wholesale or retail within and outside Nigeria
kindly contact:

or drop your comment on this thread.
Re: Can You Market African Black Soap? Very Good For The Skin; Wholesale Or Retail by Delafruita(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
I am interested.can be reached on delafruita@yahoo.com or 08097026097
Re: Can You Market African Black Soap? Very Good For The Skin; Wholesale Or Retail by odun3112: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
am very interested, contact me on christmysource@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Perfectmoney.com, Paypal.com, Payza.com All E Currencies / How To Make Money Supplying Agriculture Produce / Buy The Best Gas Cookers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.