Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Found Out My Husband Do Give My Little Daughter His Manhood To Lick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Out My Husband Do Give My Little Daughter His Manhood To Lick (751 Views)

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Out My Husband Do Give My Little Daughter His Manhood To Lick by Embase(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2020
A lady shared this story with me and believe me,  this was never copied anywhere.

I was more than shocked as I watched Goose pimples shooting out from my skin,  she narrated how she perceives the odour of sperm each times she comes back to her sitting room as her little daughter of 6 years runs to welcome her.

Here she said.

I got married to my husband about 10 years ago and since then we never had any issue...... Read from the source website below

Source
https://yawabase.com/2020/06/i-found-out-my-husband-do-give-my-little-daughter-his-manhood-to-lick.html
Re: I Found Out My Husband Do Give My Little Daughter His Manhood To Lick by illicit(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2020
Haha
Re: I Found Out My Husband Do Give My Little Daughter His Manhood To Lick by Enoch07: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2020
pls take that man to a phycologist asap

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Husband Do Give My Little Daughter His Manhood To Lick by segebase(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2020
as this lockdown ease lotta tinz coming out
Re: I Found Out My Husband Do Give My Little Daughter His Manhood To Lick by Tallesty1(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Enoch07:
pls take that man to a phycologist asap
Assuming the story is true.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Saving More On Cereals And Beverages / Nalish Reusable Readymade Nails / Tv Stand With LED Lights For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.