Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows (61110 Views)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by elpochas: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Is it covid 19 that killed him?you guys must be kidding.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by MT: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
fairfora:
It would not work. The heart-related issue autopsy report never worked in the first place. The question is...did Floyd slump during arrest? NO! Did he show any sign of covid-19 by coughing or sneezing even after his neck was pinned down ? NO! Was he being pressed down in the neck despite saying...I can't breeeeaaathe? YES! was he not active as at the time of arrest? YES!

Murder is murder. If you want to kill somebody fast, grab his neck and prevent blood flow to the brain. By the time you release the neck, the person would have gone...and that's why we dont encourage that. Any attempt to grab someone in the neck is an attempted murder...a serious crime.

No amount of fake autopsy report would override the fact that the police officer committed a serious crime. A police officer is meant to save lives, even the lives of a criminal so he could live to serve his/her punishment. When the accused is handcuffed, he/she has been overpowered. Let him run like Usain bolt, he would still be caught. Pinning down his neck after the arrest and handcuff alone is not acceptable because the guy wasn't armed. He never had any criminal records which could have proved he was the one who presented the counterfeit bill. He was merely a suspect found around that place when the cops arrived. He could have sued them for damage if later released. Thank God for this because the smart whites would have used criminal record to set the idiot cop free. I cant wait to see him rot in hail. This would also serve as a deterrent to others because the whites too are protesting against the act of police brutality

I think you missed the point sir. That autopsy report is good for the prosecution. The defence lawyer would want to establish that his underlying medical conditions are partly responsible for his death. With this report , the defence lawyer can't explore that because the report says even though he is asymptomatic, that plays no role in his death.

Bro, it's a tough case that hangs in the balance. You can never know which side the jury will swing.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Heffalump(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
So apart from using his death to cause riots the still want to use it to further the Scamdemic Covid agenda cheesy cheesy cheesy

People like you are very very difficult to educate and can pose a serious problem for mankind.

What is scamdemic about Covid-19? cry

You should rather pray for your survival because it's not over yet undecided

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Smartypant: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
[s]
MT:

Why are you guys not having enough understanding of what is going on?. The case is already a subject of litigation. There is a need to verify if his death was as a result of any underlying medical conditions , apart from being choked to death. The conclusion was though he was asymptomatic, that DID NOT play any role in his death, which was a good news for the prosecution.

It is never an open and close case, the prosecution needs to build a very solid, sound case, otherwise the case will fall flat in its face. This is a jury trial, you can never know how it will pan out.
[/s]

What has your post got to do with what I posted?

I posted about the wide difference in the conclusion of 2 distinct Medical examiners, one for the State and one for the family.
That nothing to do with what you just posted. I know litigation works in the US, especially in situations like this.
My comment really has nothing much to do with his Covid-19 status but more about how come 2 Doctors could come to such a varied conclusion on the same subject matter.
Some Nigerians would say that this can only happen in Nigeria and not in a so called "sane Country.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by uunwanaobong3: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
muykem:
So in nutshell police only fast track his death because I don't understand. Maybe Dump Trump has ordered murder of coronavirus infected black in USA.

Western world is not like Africa where we presume the cause of ones death.......... Yes from all evidence he was kill by the knee of a killer cop on his neck, .... But all the underlying medical conditions which may or may not warrant in his death must be investigated, including his medical history, this will aid in judicial process...............but the bottom line is that he was murdered by the killer cops....... And the offence for that is murder.... Whether it is first, second or third degree murder will be decided by court through this investigation and other visual and record evidences.

As for you mentioning Trump,.... I don't know if president Trump is in charge of state police controlled by City mayor or you purposely want to release all the misinformation and propaganda that has been feed to u by CNN.................has it ever occur to you that under president Obama, more blacks were killed by white cops who get away with it with little or no protest?............. Among the four killer cops, one is a black American and another one is an Chinese asian, ...that should tell you that the problem here is not about the cops or the president (as the press especially CNN will want you to believe), the problem is systemic which includes the Constitution, the police act, the judicial baise against blacks, the job employment baise against blacks, health care scheme baise against blacks etc ....... Racism in America is a society problem So please spare Trump for ones.,............

the power to change the negative narratives of racism lies on each individual states and not on federal government because all the powers lies with the state.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by larrysworld: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
MT:

Why are you guys not having enough understanding of what is going on?. The case is already a subject of litigation. There is a need to verify if his death was as a result of any underlying medical conditions , apart from being choked to death. The conclusion was though he was asymptomatic, that DID NOT play any role in his death, which was a good news for the prosecution.

It is never an open and close case, the prosecution needs to build a very solid, sound case, otherwise the case will fall flat in its face. This is a jury trial, you can never know how it will pan out.

You are right about Covid being classified as a non factor in his death but the prosecution will not get the maximum sentence for the Policeman. The reason being that upgrading the charge to 2nd degree murder might mean they have over played it. His autopsy showed he had drugs in his system which when coupled with him and the Policeman having known each other will make the case more of a premeditated murder or manslaughter. The racism issue will not be valid once it is proven that they are well known to each other.
I believe there is more to this case and it's not just about spending a fake $20 bill but we shall see.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by FarahAideed: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bahdsypha:

My brain grade??
Says someone that calls SARS-cov2 a scam..
Someone that thinks countries would crash their economies because of a "scam" virus.
Someone that thinks 40million Americans lost their job to a "scam" virus
To what end..both china and America is affected by this

You are both pathetic and dumb!
You should be checked for anecephaly!!!
You're a disgrace to anybody to associates with you... both as a friend and as an enemy

You reply just buttressed my point ..Trust me Sir you don't have a sound brain so even if I explain what I wrote from now till tommorow you can never understand so just chill ...You see your type :

1 : Come to earth
2: Go to school
3: get a job
4 : Marry and have kids + used Toyota
5 : Make me rich
6 : pass the baton and the process starts all over

Dude we were made differently by God so stay in your lane those that understand what I wrote have understood

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by FarahAideed: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Heffalump:

People like you are very very difficult to educate and can pose a serious problem for mankind.

What is scamdemic about Covid-19? cry

You should rather pray for your survival because it's not over yet undecided

I can never have COVID and if I did I will cure it 5 days max ( you have no idea who you are talking with )

I am a blessing to mankind ..I create u don't so shut up
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by CanadaOrBust: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
playapayaski:
Poor little child nor now fatherless.. Mtchew

Rich little child u mean - she is a millionaire
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Pusyiter(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
According to Fela
Dead body get accident
No one care anymore. The restriction further fulled the anger seen on the street
No job, job loss, etc
kikero:

It won't do much, people are out on the street, and no one is going back home.

Plus, governments are lifting restrictions. And some are already preparing for the cold reality that the virus may be with us for some time.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by creatorpikin(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
E don happen for that Police officer angry grin grin
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Chochovini: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Enoch07:
e matter at all, the guy would still be alive if not for that murderer
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by playapayaski: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Rich little child u mean - she is a millionaire

The poor was complementing her grief/loss.. Sad her dad was snuffed out like that
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by MT: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
larrysworld:

You are right about Covid being classified as a non factor in his death but the prosecution will not get the maximum sentence for the Policeman. The reason being that upgrading the charge to 2nd degree murder might mean they have over played it. His autopsy showed he had drugs in his system which when coupled with him and the Policeman having known each other will make the case more of a premeditated murder or manslaughter. The racism issue will not be valid once it is proven that they are well known to each other.
I believe there is more to this case and it's not just about spending a fake $20 bill but we shall see.

Upgrading the charge to second degree murder doesn't mean he can't still be convicted for third degree murder. Like you opined, it's a difficult case to get a conviction in court.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by toprealman: 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
These guys just killed the father of that little precious beautiful princess for no reason whatsoever and still have the audacity to smear his corpse with COVID-19 bullshit.
Unless karma is also down with the Corona shii.....only time.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by uunwanaobong3: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Western world is not like Africa where we presume the cause of ones death.......... Yes from all evidence he was kill by the knee of a killer cop on his neck, .... But all the underlying medical conditions which may or may not warrant in his death must be investigated, including his medical history, this will aid in judicial process...............but the bottom line is that he was murdered by the killer cops....... And the offence for that is murder.... Whether it is first, second or third degree murder will be decided by court through this investigation and other visual and record evidences.

As for you mentioning Trump,.... I don't know if president Trump is in charge of state police controlled by City mayor or you purposely want to release all the misinformation and propaganda that has been feed to u by CNN.................has it ever occur to you that under president Obama, more blacks were killed by white cops who get away with it with little or no protest?............. Among the four killer cops, one is a black American and another one is an Chinese asian, ...that should tell you that the problem here is not about the cops or the president (as the press especially CNN will want you to believe), the problem is systemic which includes the Constitution, the police act, the judicial baise against blacks, the job employment baise against blacks, health care scheme baise against blacks etc ....... Racism in America is a society problem So please spare Trump for ones.,............

the power to change the negative narratives of racism lies on each individual states and not on federal government because all the powers lies with the state.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by MT: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Smartypant:
[s][/s]

What has your post got to do with what I posted?

I posted about the wide difference in the conclusion of 2 distinct Medical examiners, one for the State and one for the family.
That nothing to do with what you just posted. I know litigation works in the US, especially in situations like this.
My comment really has nothing much to do with his Covid-19 status but more about how come 2 Doctors could come to such a varied conclusion on the same subject matter.
Some Nigerians would say that this can only happen in Nigeria and not in a so called "sane Country.

I understand you but it is not unusual to have differences in opinion in what subject matter experts say during a trial. Each side will want to defend and justify his own. But the jury will believe the medical report of the state more. There is likelihood of bias with the private examiner hired by the family. That differential in opinion doesn't favour the prosecution.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by ninofreesty(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Now they are looking for whom to cast the blame on. If that police never gets affected by this virus, then this is all scam.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
MT:

I think you missed the point sir. That autopsy report is good for the prosecution. The defence lawyer would want to establish that his underlying medical conditions are partly responsible for his death. With this report , the defence lawyer can't explore that because the report says even though he is asymptomatic, that plays no role in his death.

Bro, it's a tough case that hangs in the balance. You can never know which side the jury will swing.
we are on same page. All I'm saying is, regardless of the autopsy reports, the underlying fact (murder) can't be ruled out and the judgement would be based on this. Any other reports that could have come outside of this ( doctored or real ) is immaterial. Murder is murder and floyd was hale and hearty as at the time of arrest. The cop showed no pity because when the EMS personnel came, who could have checked his pulse, the cop never took his knees off him( as if he said, I must ensure you die here before I leave you) In a medical profession in which i operate, a surgeon could be jailed if he or she made mistakes in the course of operating on a sick patient. The judge would not say after all, shebi he was sick before and likely to die. Same applies to a doctor who assisted in killing a patient. The cop killed floyd and so, it doesn't matter what the report says, it doesn't matter if he was said to have had criminal record or not( a criminal could repent and still be of good use to the society after serving his nail term or granted parol).
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Bahdsypha(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

You reply just buttressed my point ..Trust me Sir you don't have a sound brain so even if I explain what I wrote from now till tommorow you can never understand so just chill ...You see your type :

1 : Come to earth
2: Go to school
3: get a job
4 : Marry and have kids + used Toyota
5 : Make me rich
6 : pass the baton and the process starts all over

Dude we were made differently by God so stay in your lane those that understand what I wrote have understood

From your response it's evident you don't understand economics and the way money works

You don't know anything about me,
I'm sure that I'm more exposed than you'll ever be..I've been to countries I'm sure you have not dreamt of going.

Maybe after a little reeducation and exposure to different cultures you'd come to realize things that really matter in life..

I don't understand why you would make claims that simple logic and a little knowledge of epidemiology will disapprove...with confidence

Look, if supporting illogical and baseless claims equates to having a "sound" brain...then I would not even wish it for anybody not even my worst enemy...
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by HimName: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
The plan is to make us believe the Police guy has contracted the disease and be placed on isolation till forgotten.

Though Africa isn't near, the American system is not that perfect as you might have been made to believe in movies, musical videos, etc.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by juman(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
America only deficient is good leaders.
They lack good leaders.

Their politicians only go to washington to argue and argue.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Chirowman(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Getdowntobiznes:
looks like manhunting is in the picture for long! RIP.
yes that has been the case
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by gregyboy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Uyi168:
Black lives only matter when the killer is a white..

We like it that way.....

The rascism is glaring against blacks
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by gregyboy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Uyi168:
Black lives only matter when the killer is a white..

We like it that way.....

The rascism is glaring against blsckst

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Smartypant: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
MT:

I understand you but it is not unusual to have differences in opinion in what subject matter experts say during a trial. Each side will want to defend and justify his own. But the jury will believe the medical report of the state more. There is likelihood of bias with the private examiner hired by the family. That differential in opinion doesn't favour the prosecution.

I totally understand where you are coming from. Was just making a jest of those Nigerians who thinks that everything in the west is just dandy all the time. Cheers.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Ayobami7(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
见过
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by OBku4(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
A Scandemic!

kikero:

You people should stop following the white racists and calling this thing a scamdemic

The thing is, most people with covid will recover without falling ill. A tiny minority will fall seriously sick.

It is the fact that the tiny minority that falls sick would overwhelm our healthcare facilites, if left unchecked, that is why we have lockdowns and the like.

Stop calling this a scamdemic. This is not the first time a severe viral infection has decimated mankind. It most certainly won't be the last.

MODIFIED

The truth is, the world's governments could lift all restrictions, and allow freedom of movement, and millions more will be infected, and most will be asymptomatic or have mild symptoms.

It is the fact that the minority of those who fall severely ill...would overwhelm facilites.

Experimental models done in the US predict that over a million US citizens would be seriously ill...out of 10 milllion if no lockdowns. The US has 950000 hospital beds. If the seriously ill overwhelm the hospital beds....people with easily preventable diseases won't be able toa ccess care, and could die.

That's why we have lockdowns.

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by MT: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
fairfora:
we are on same page. All I'm saying is, regardless of the autopsy reports, the underlying fact (murder) can't be ruled out and the judgement would be based on this. Any other reports that could have come outside of this ( doctored or real ) is immaterial. Murder is murder and floyd was hale and hearty as at the time of arrest. The cop showed no pity because when the EMS personnel came, who could have checked his pulse, the cop never took his knees off him( as if he said, I must ensure you die here before I leave you) In a medical profession in which i operate, a surgeon could be jailed if he or she made mistakes in the course of operating on a sick patient. The judge would not say after all, shebi he was sick before and likely to die. Same applies to a doctor who assisted in killing a patient. The cop killed floyd and so, it doesn't matter what the report says, it doesn't matter if he was said to have had criminal record or not( a criminal could repent and still be of good use to the society after serving his nail term or granted parol).

Murder is difficult to.prove, especially against the police. The law favours the police more and that explains why there has been one conviction against the police in the history of Minnesota. This is a criminal case, and intent is so difficult to prove. Don't forget the defence lawyers too are smart and will explore every lacuna in the case. It takes one juror out of 12 to dissent to get acquital. Do not forget that fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / 663 New COVID-19 Cases, 166 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 9 - (2987 Tested) / Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.