Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking (1856 Views)

Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Unik3030:
but there are threads where u people claim Asari is an Igbo man n he also claimed it too n also stated clearly that he's an ipob supporter,so when it comes to Nnamdi Kanu taking an oath now u are changing post

it's obvious u don't know d implications of what u are saying,Kanu has successfully made himself a tin god n he makes d struggle about himself alone so people forget the struggle but follow whatever Nnamdi Kanu says irrespective of how true it is..... North Korea kinda leadership

I can bet u that with this Asari will frustrate ipob in SS n it will b very hard to get along with them.

the simple question u should ask yourself is.....y is Nnamdi Kanu changing goal post now after Asari has taken oath?he laid d rule by saying he should take an oath n Asari did,y is it that Nnamdi Kanu isn't willing to take an oath?
Do you not know that we have been battling with in-house enemies and saboteurs like Asari even within IPOB? There're even DSS amongst IPOB claiming to be members, we know all this and we also have our systematic and careful approach of engaging with information especially the essential ones, we're not foolish you must know that.

Kanu did not make himself any demigod, he only successfully won the heart of his people by showing the character of charisma, truth and transparency; this is one quality the so called leaders and polithiefcians failed to acquire hence non of them can never command the level of influence exhibited by Nnamdi Kanu worldwide.

I repeat, you're obviously not an IPOB member otherwise you would have known that most of key positions in IPOB are held by those you refer to as SS, the Igbo extraction of Biafra no longer struggle to convince them, their people now speaks to them in their different languages.

It doesn't make sense to say that Nnamdi Kanu is shifting goal post because in the first place he's not any competition with Asari Dokubo. Asari is not in the same level with Nnamdi Kanu and he knows this very well, he's only trying to climb on Nnamdi Kanu's name and attract relevance for himself. Asari is a nobody at the mention of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Unik3030: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Do you not know that we have been battling with in-house enemies and saboteurs like Asari even within IPOB? There're even DSS amongst IPOB claiming to be members, we know all this and we also have our systematic and careful approach of engaging with information especially the essential ones, we're not foolish you must know that.

Kanu did not make himself any demigod, he only successfully won the heart of his people by showing the character of charisma, truth and transparency; this is one quality the so called leaders and polithiefcians failed to acquire hence non of them can never command the level of influence exhibited by Nnamdi Kanu worldwide.

I repeat, you're obviously not an IPOB member otherwise you would have known that most of key positions in IPOB are held by those you refer to as SS, the Igbo extraction of Biafra no longer struggle to convince them, their people now speaks to them in their different languages.

It doesn't make sense to say that Nnamdi Kanu is shifting goal post because in the first place he's not any competition with Asari Dokubo. Asari is not in the same level with Nnamdi Kanu and he knows this very well, he's only trying to climb on Nnamdi Kanu's name and attract relevance for himself. Asari is a nobody at the mention of Nnamdi Kanu.
Asari is now a saboteur...ur use n dump method will b your greatest undoing
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend, those who are quick to swear by bible or Quran or whatever are usually liars ,

Nnamdi KANU or ipob dont look up to asari or uwazuruike to bring his report card of what he does or doesn't , politicians swears with bibles and Qur'an's but they are the most corrupt people in Nigeria, nnamdi kanu is not a politician
shocked For the first time my brother from omonbala nationality/ ethnic group grin is making good sense grin cheesy
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Iamgrey5(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
shocked For the first time my brother from omonbala nationality/ ethnic group grin is making good sense grin cheesy
So this boy finally admit he is from Anambra shocked
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by jimyjames(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nnwannem I always make sense na

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So this boy finally admit his is from Anambra shocked
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy So Anioma lady like me cannot call someone from south east Igbo my brother in peace again grin? If you put this energy you use in following or trying to make Anioma people deny Igbo root in kwara state that is in the hand of Fulani things will change.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

Nnwannem I always make sense na
grin cheesy please help me prepare and forward a bill to national assembly I want to have ogwashi ukwu nationality or ethnic group like omonbala people cheesy grin
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let me make this point clear also. No true Igbo man will want to be part of a Biafra where someone tries to elevate himself/herself above the laws of the land, or thinks himself above the rules of fairness that every Biafran must be subjected to.

Dictatorial tendencies will not be allowed, and anyone that exhibits that will be flushed out of the system Samuel Doe style. Biafra will not be a playground of any Stalin-like or Hitler figure. Take this to the bank. Ekwuchakwam
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by jimyjames(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
grin cheesy please help me prepare and forward a bill to national assembly I want to have ogwashi ukwu nationality or ethnic group like omonbala people cheesy grin
I have no idea of what you are talking about, you ogwashi people are under the umbrella of anioma , Chanel your energy to actualizing anioma nationality/ethnicity, if you don't want to be called Igbo's , the ikwerres did same.

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

I have no idea of what you are talking about, you ogwashi people are under the umbrella of anioma , Chanel your energy to actualizing anioma nationality/ethnicity, if you don't want to be called Igbo's , the ikwerres did same.
grin cheesy
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by jimyjames(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
grin cheesy
What's funny now

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
[[s]quote author=OfoIgbo post=90307873]Let me make this point clear also. No true Igbo man will want to be part of a Biafra where someone tries to elevate himself/herself above the laws of the land, or thinks himself above the rules of fairness that every Biafran must be subjected to.

Dictatorial tendencies will not be allowed, and anyone that exhibits that will be flushed out of the system Samuel Doe style. Biafra will not be a playground of any Stalin-like or Hitler figure. Take this to the bank. Ekwuchakwam[/quote][/s] Why are you carrying ipob matter for head? Are you their member? If you don't like Ipob style why not create your own Biafra group? Please stop disgracing yourself here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
[s]
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=OfoIgbo post=90307873]Why are you carrying ipob matter for head? Are you their member? If you don't like Ipob style why not create your own Biafra group? Please stop disgracing yourself here.
[/s]

Of course, it is quite obvious you lack the intelligence to understand the intricate point I am trying to make now, until the day you notice that it is YOUR OWN RIGHTS that are being trampled upon.

Kanu cannot call for oath-taking, but when it is his turn to take the same oath, goalpost starts to shift, ably supported by his brainwashed e-rats
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=OfoIgbo post=90309060][s]

Of course, it is quite obvious you lack the intelligence to understand the intricate point I am trying to make now, until the day you notice that it is YOUR OWN RIGHTS that are being trampled upon.

Kanu cannot call for oath-taking, but when it is his turn to take the same oath, goalpost starts to shift, ably supported by his brainwashed e-rats[/quote][/s] You're not ipob member and you don't donate money to them so why you wan die for their matter? Is only the ipob members that has the right to question KANU not you or your kind that doesn't donate please Mister man stop disgracing yourself up and down.if ipob members doesn't like KANU leadership they're the only people that has the right to talk about it not you Mister man.
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by blasted12: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
All this talk of biafra is worthless. Nigeria will go to another war before this senseless Biafra comes to fruition. You cannot have Biafra! Over our dead bodies!
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
blasted12:
All this talk of biafra is worthless. Nigeria will go to another war before this senseless Biafra comes to fruition. You cannot have Biafra! Over our dead bodies!

There is always a plan B to have this Biafra, over your dead bodies
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[quote author=OfoIgbo post=90309060][s]

Kanu cannot call for oath-taking, but when it is his turn to take the same oath, goalpost starts to shift, ably supported by his brainwashed e-rats[/s] You're not ipob member and you don't donate money to them so why you wan die for their matter? Is only the ipob members that has the right to question KANU not you or your kind that doesn't donate please Mister man stop disgracing yourself up and down.if ipob members doesn't like KANU leadership they're the only people that has the right to talk about it not you Mister man.

I am sure you have not even given up to one tenth, what I have donated to Kanu's registered IPOB. But that's not even the point here.
I am not a zombie, and as a hardcore Igboman, I am within my rights to point out pitfalls and character flaws which we must not let to creep into this Biafra project
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Unik3030:
Asari is now a saboteur...ur use n dump method will b your greatest undoing
If he's not a saboteur, why do you think that the same Asari who agreed on one goal with IPOB in a particular procedure and direction under one supreme command and leadership suddenly made a U turn and started chanting a different song which where against the common vision and goal of IPOB? What do you call betrayal or sabotage? Do you think Asari could have done anything against the struggle if there's no political undertone and personal interest? The answer is No.

There's nothing like use and dump, Asari were only accorded with due respect by letting him into some level of strategic plans for the struggle by also allowing him control high ranking position in the struggle which made him thought he now knows it all, he then decided to mess up his relevance when he thought that he can mechanise the downfall of IPOB because of what he think he knows.
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by blasted12: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

There is always a plan B to have this Biafra, over your dead bodies
Your plan B will fail just like your plan A. When you put in motion your plan A your dilector had to flee the country let's see how far your plan B can get you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Wike / Nigerians Youths Welcome 'second Wave' Of Endsars Protest, As They Voice Out / Blood Bath Averted As Aguleri Clashed With Umuleri , Obiano Declares Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.