Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking (1862 Views)

Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2020
Asari Dokubo when challenged, took an oath
Uwazuruike, even though unchallenged, still took an oath.

Nnamdi Kanu was challenged by Asari to take an oath that he hasn't been collecting funds from the compromised 5 SE governors.

For fairness and completeness sake, I believe it makes sense for Nnamdi Kanu to disabuse the minds of quite a large chunk of people who don't rate him highly. He has to show how serious he is with the struggle by taking this oath.

Metaphorically running from pillar to post will not cut it at this point. He has to take this oath.
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by jimyjames(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Nnamdi Kanu was challenged by Asari to take an oath that he hasn't been collecting funds from the compromised 5 SE governors.

For fairness and completeness sake, I believe it makes sense for Nnamdi Kanu to disabuse the minds of quite a large chunk of people who don't rate him highly. He has to show how serious he is with the struggle by taking this oath.

Metaphorically running from pillar to post will not cut it at this point. He has to take this oath.

My friend, those who are quick to swear by bible or Quran or whatever are usually liars ,

Nnamdi KANU or ipob dont look up to asari or uwazuruike to bring his report card of what he does or doesn't , politicians swears with bibles and Qur'an's but they are the most corrupt people in Nigeria, nnamdi kanu is not a politician

10 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Aboks(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by nairalandankrah: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

you know next to nothing on the spiritual intricases of oath taking...
your POLITHIEFCIANS BROTHERS who swore an oath both by the bible and QUO-RAN to protect AND never to steal, from the people continue to steal and ignore the people at will and in reckless abandon... why havent they been struck dead....
dont be a clown.. please come up with something better

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2020
nairalandankrah:

you know next to nothing on the spiritual intricases of oath taking...
your POLITHIEFCIANS BROTHERS who swore an oath both by the bible and QUO-RAN to protect AND never to steal, from the people continue to steal and ignore the people at will and in reckless abandon... why havent they been struck dead....
dont be a clown.. please come up with something better

I know, especially for those who are lying
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend, those who are quick to swear by bible or Quran or whatever are usually liars ,

Nnamdi KANU or ipob dont look up to asari or uwazuruike to bring his report card of what he does or doesn't , politicians swears with bibles and Qur'an's but they are the most corrupt people in Nigeria, nnamdi kanu is not a politician

So the mission is to create a tin-god that is answerable to no Biafran.

It was the same Nnamdi Kanu that openly challenged Asari to swear with a Koran, Asari obliged by doing same. Now the same Asari has made his own very grievous allegation against Kanu and asked Kanu to swear, and you are here, in my korokoro eyes, telling me that Kanu is not answerable to anybody. Are you really paying attention to the undertones of your defence of Kanu?

Kanu released the first punch. He has to take this oath so we all can know for sure, we are dealing with an uncompromised individual. There are a number of questions that are begging for an answer, one of which is how he escaped from a siege of his father's palace, while twenty something of my brothers and sisters were mowed down. This oath is very critical. Double agents cannot be given a free ride

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by nairalandankrah: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I know, especially for those who are lying
our politicians have been stealing from us, and lying to us even after swearing by the bible and quoran...
yet the gods they swore by, allow them to roam free....
countless people have sworn, even despite committing outrageous crimes..all they need to do is to go behind the scene and appease those gods using a much more higher god....fact
As for swearing by the the bible, you must know that the bible is just a piece of paper without the spirit of God.
.it is the spirit that makes it powerful..
Occultists use the bible as well.. God is against swearing by the bible so anyone that does that is strictly on his or her own cos God doesnt support that
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Olugbanko: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2020
No be kanu again? that unstable character!
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by jimyjames(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

It was the same Nnamdi Kanu that openly challenged Asari to swear with a Koran, Asari obliged by doing same. Now the same Asari has made his own very grievous allegation against Kanu and asked Kanu to swear, and you are here, in my korokoro eyes, telling me that Kanu is not answerable to anybody. Are you really paying attention to the undertones of your defence of Kanu?

Kanu released the first punch. He has to take this oath so we all can know for sure, we are dealing with an uncompromised individual. There are a number of questions that are begging for an answer, one of which is how he escaped from a siege of his father's palace, while twenty something of my brothers and sisters were mowed down. This oath is very critical. Double agents cannot be given a free ride

Asari has never contributed a penny to ipob ,KANU is only answerable to ipob and those who contributed money to ipob, and he has cleared himself with evidence of the money contributed to ipob .

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2020
nairalandankrah:

our politicians have been stealing from us, and lying to us even after swearing by the bible and quoran...
yet the gods they swore by, allow them to roam free....
countless people have sworn, even despite committing outrageous crimes..all they need to do is to go behind the scene and appease those gods using a much more higher god....fact
As for swearing by the the bible, you must know that the bible is just a piece of paper without the spirit of God.
.it is the spirit that makes it powerful..
Occultists use the bible as well.. God is against swearing by the bible so anyone that does that is strictly on his or her own cos God doesnt support that

So why didn't you guys advice Kanu not to ask for someone to take an oath? The point remains that Kanu asked for this oath-taking and Asari carried his own part of the bargain. Kanu should also do same, and not chicken out by bringing counter arguments as to why one shouldn't swear. Of course, we all know Kanu swears, afterall he swore in court when he was in Nigeria,

All I need now is for him to swear that he hasn't been collecting funds from compromised SE governors

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Asari pig Tokunbo is a complete nonentity and common community tout to compel His excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Ohamadike [one] Biafra land gburu gburu to dance to his tones. Since Nnamdi Kanu Kanu kept heating hard on the said governors, why have they not exposed him by themselves stating how much he got from them, how many times and for how long, why Asari? Who is he advocating for? Not even the most vulnerable in IPOB can be moved by this garbage let alone the great Iroko of Biafra.
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by ThatFairGuy: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is guilty, from being a Gigolo in Ghana to Yahoo boy and now scamming Igbos. Who expect someone as that to take the oath, He'll NEVER take it. He can't dare the destruction of chukwu okike abiama

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Biafruad against each other..

Jimyjames see ur Biafra father land crushing gringringringrin
Cownu the yahoo boy grin

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by ThatFairGuy: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

Asari has never contributed a penny to ipob ,KANU is only answerable to ipob and those who contributed money to ipob, and he has cleared himself with evidence of the money contributed to ipob .
Scammer scamming scammers

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by jimyjames(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Scammer scamming scammers

No one is scamming anyone, and all of you complaining about ipob affair are not even ipob and has never contributed a penny to ipob , so why cry on something that don't concern you ?
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by jimyjames(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

Cownu the yahoo boy grin

Crushing to where ? You should be more concerned about muric that will soon turn to Yoruba Muslim version of boko haram

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

OK, let me tell you a bit about IPOB. The acronym IPOB stands for Indigenous Peoples of Biafra. The people that coined it had no intention of registering it as a body. The whole idea was that if you are from the Biafran territory, then you are an Indigenous Person of Biafra.
The fact that Kanu and Mefor, in their attempt to hijack the name, then went ahead to register that entity in London, cannot diminish the original raison d`etre for that coinage.

In that regard, Asari Dokubo is an Indigenous Person of Biafra (IPOB) according to the initial plans. If Kanu claims to be fighting for BIafrans, then he should know that he is answerable to Biafrans.

There is a simple but grievous allegation that has been made, and it is key to the future success of his IPOB's struggle, and the safety of his IPOB's members. Has he been taking money from the compromised 5 SE governors? All he needs to do is to either swear that he has NOT been taking this money or tell us that such donations have been made, but go on and assure Biafrans, that such donations will not compromise the struggle. Everyone knows that organistions need funds to be sustained.
No one is here to make him a devil.
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

Cownu the yahoo boy grin

Hey, this SW almajiri please steer clear of this discussion. Real Biafran men are talking
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

What do you mean when you say (we)? If you're an IPOB member, you definitely won't listen to Asari because we the IPOB members knows what many of you gullible Nigerians does not know.
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Hey, this SW almajiri please steer clear of this discussion. Real Biafran men are talking

Notin like Biafra, its biafruad..

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Corporate2020: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Just as our Men and Women of God have been praying, God has cause confusion in the camps of the Enemies of Nigeria from Boko Haram to Fulani herdsmen, from IPOB to Ohanaeze, from the one-man MURIC idiot to the South-South militants.

◄ Exodus 23:27 ►

"I will send my terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter. I will make all your enemies turn their backs and run.

Psalm 55:9

9 Confuse the speech of my enemies, O Lord!

2 Chronicles 20:22-23

As soon as they began singing, the Lord confused the enemy camp, 23 so that the Ammonite and Moabite troops attacked and completely destroyed those from Edom. Then they turned against each other and fought until the entire camp was wiped out!
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by caution001: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2020
smiley
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by jimyjames(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

OK, let me tell you a bit about IPOB. The acronym IPOB stands for Indigenous Peoples of Biafra. The people that coined it had no intention of registering it as a body. The whole idea was that if you are from the Biafran territory, then you are an Indigenous Person of Biafra.
The fact that Kanu and Mefor, in their attempt to hijack the name, then went ahead to register that entity in London, cannot diminish the original raison d`etre for that coinage.

In that regard, Asari Dokubo is an Indigenous Person of Biafra (IPOB) according to the initial plans. If Kanu claims to be fighting for BIafrans, then he should know that he is answerable to Biafrans.

There is a simple but grievous allegation that has been made, and it is key to the future success of his IPOB's struggle, and the safety of his IPOB's members. Has he been taken money from the compromised 5 SE governors? All he needs to do is to either swear that he has NOT been taking this money or tell us that such donations have been made, but go on and assure Biafrans, that such donations will not compromise the struggle. Everyone knows that organistions need funds to be sustained.
No one is here to make him a devil.

My friend save the long trash , ipob is led and headed by nnamdi KANU, asari is heading ijaw republic which is Niger Delta and those who support ijaw republic contribute to him, no one knows how much Niger Delta gives him, , he is a two faced man , he claims Biafra today and denies Biafra the next day, he praise KANU today and insults him the next day , both asari and uwazuruike have their own groups and have been fighting ipob for a long time, they have no right to ask questions about ipob when they can't give account of their own groups

KANU is only answerable to his own registered ipob members who contribute money to ipob and so far , ipob members are not complaining
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Unik3030: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
What do you mean when you say (we)? If you're an IPOB member, you definitely won't listen to Asari because we the IPOB members knows what many of you gullible Nigerians does not know.
but there are threads where u people claim Asari is an Igbo man n he also claimed it too n also stated clearly that he's an ipob supporter,so when it comes to Nnamdi Kanu taking an oath now u are changing post

it's obvious u don't know d implications of what u are saying,Kanu has successfully made himself a tin god n he makes d struggle about himself alone so people forget the struggle but follow whatever Nnamdi Kanu says irrespective of how true it is..... North Korea kinda leadership

I can bet u that with this Asari will frustrate ipob in SS n it will b very hard to get along with them.

the simple question u should ask yourself is.....y is Nnamdi Kanu changing goal post now after Asari has taken oath?he laid d rule by saying he should take an oath n Asari did,y is it that Nnamdi Kanu isn't willing to take an oath?
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend save the long trash , ipob is led and headed by nnamdi KANU, asari is heading ijaw republic which is Niger Delta and those who support ijaw republic contribute to him, no one knows how much Niger Delta gives him, , he is a two faced man , he claims Biafra today and denies Biafra the next day, he praise KANU today and insults him the next day , both asari and uwazuruike have their own groups and have been fighting ipob for a long time, they have no right to ask questions about ipob when they can't give account of their own groups

KANU is only answerable to his own registered ipob members who contribute money to ipob and so far , ipob members are not complaining

So when it suits Kanu, he claims Biafran leader. When questions come he claims the CEO of registered IPOB. Are you guys not evening listening to yourselves?
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Ruggedniggaone: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

cownu is not a Muslim or Christian he is a Jew terrorist that can only swear with the head of yaweh
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by jimyjames(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

So when it suits Kanu, he claims Biafran leader. When questions come he claims the CEO of registered IPOB. Are you guys not evening listening to yourselves?

Nnamdi KANU has claimed nothing but the leader of ipob leading the civil disobedience protest for the right to self determination of Biafra republic and he will retire when that is achieved.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by OfoIgbo: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU has claimed nothing but the leader of ipob leading the civil disobedience protest for the right to self determination of Biafra republic and he will retire when that is achieved.

Thanks for being civil in your response. Don't get me wrong, Nnamdi's nuisance value is well appreciated, and in fact very useful and commendable,

Personally I wouldn't have supported anyone swearing an oath, but for the fact that he pushed this action, and the challenged individual carried it out, and made his own serious allegations. If I were in his position honour would have meant me taking an oath to clear the air, or making a qualified statement that tackles this allegation e.g. I see absolutely nothing wrong with him admitting that donations have come in from various sources, but even if such donations came from Buhari himself, it will not derail the mission, which is fight for the achievement of Biafra. That is all.

He is our brother and we all want the best for him, afterall the best for him translates to being the best for us. Chukwu mezie okwu
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by Ojiofor: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

So why didn't you guys advice Kanu not to ask for someone to take an oath? The point remains that Kanu asked for this oath-taking and Asari carried his own part of the bargain. Kanu should also do same, and not chicken out by bringing counter arguments as to why one shouldn't swear. Of course, we all know Kanu swears, afterall he swore in court when he was in Nigeria,

All I need now is for him to swear that he hasn't been collecting funds from compromised SE governors

The IPOB members themselves who now argues against oat taking took oat themselves before becoming a member,so their leader MNK has been a master of oat taking since the begining of IPOB.He even took some senior members to IBINI UKPABI in Arochokwu to swear.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by jimyjames(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Thanks for being civil in your response. Don't get me wrong, Nnamdi's nuisance value is well appreciated, and in fact very useful and commendable,

Personally I wouldn't have supported anyone swearing an oath, but for the fact that he pushed this action, and the challenged individual carried it out, and made his own serious allegations. If I were in his position honour would have meant me taking an oath to clear the air, or making a qualified statement that tackles this allegation e.g. I see absolutely nothing wrong with him admitting that donations have come in from various sources, but even if such donations came from Buhari himself, it will not derail the mission, which is fight for the achievement of Biafra. That is all.

He is our brother and we all want the best for him, afterall the best for him translates to being the best for us. Chukwu mezie okwu

Hmm now I see where you are confused, look if you were a keen follower of ipob and nnamdi KANU, listening to all his radio broadcasts , following his Facebook/twitter posts, you will know he has tackled all this allegations, he always speaks in the name of elohim , chukwu okike abiama , people like asari are just distractions, if the so called governors of south east gave nnamdi KANU money that means they support Biafra, and you and me knows the day south east governors support Biafra, it won't take six months to actualize Biafra, so far the south east governors are the biggest enemies of Biafra.
Re: BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking by AhoadaRivers: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Go and put a gun on his head and force him to do it, efurefu furu efu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Man, Sesi Whingan? The Profile Of A Quintessential Philanthropist / Why Can't Igbos And Yorubas Unite? / How Obi Cubana Rocks Lagos & Abuja- City People Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.