Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them (8798 Views)

Hospital Close Down After Nurses Complains That Invisible Creatures Raping Them / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by naptu2: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Two men have accused popular social media influencer Just Solomon of raping them. Mike Solomon, also known as Just Solomon is very popular on Instagram and TikTok.

marcus scribner’s twin @theedexterr

So I would never have come out if not for @daeveess and @onwukajefferson but man, i can’t let this pass again....people are going to look at him and not know the kinds of things he does behind closed doors. @justsolomon_ and I were friends since late 2018. A THREAD

at the time , we were in the same university (UNN) but different campuses. After a few months of friendship, Solomon started making advances towards me...from the way he’d refer to me as baby( which i didn’t mind because of the thought that it was just a bromance).

then it went to hugs and all of that. I remember when I went to visit him one time and he hugged me and I could feel his bulging penis on my body...it was irking.

Another couple of months Solomon told me to come and do a shoot saying that he wants me to join his agency and when I asked what kind of shoot...he told me that it’s a nude shoot, when I asked him who the photographer is, he told me that it’s him that will take it with his iPhone

Somehow somehow we were able to read the matter and out of no where, the guy told me that he’s “in love with me”. I don’t judge, and all na because I’m a very relaxed person and I felt in my heart that this boy was confused plus I didn’t want to be labeled “homophobic “.

Our relationship as friends became rocky because of that night but we reconciled after.

Now skip to the important part, there was a time I went to his campus to get something and whenever I’m in his campus I’d stay over at his place. Now that night, I tried to keep my distance from him as much as possible to the extent that I’d stay at the other edge of his room.

This guy started making real life advances and at one point, he pulled my trousers down to check the size of my penis. In my head I already wanted to leave but it was like 11pm so where the Bleep would I go. I decided to call my friend and talk to her till this guy fell asleep

but this boy is persistent, he was so uneasy and couldn’t stay one place but at least he wasn’t disturbing me or so I thought. After some time this guy came to cuddle me while I was still on the phone call and out of nowhere he pulled my shorts down and started giving me head.

Now the funny thing about same sex molestation is that every single power or muscle or fighting spirit you think you have will fucking disappear. I couldn’t move or even resist so I just let it happen, to even shout was hard because i felt if someone came into his apartment

and saw us thenI would have been labeled as gay which I’m not. I became totally lifeless and the only thing my mouth would allow me to utter was “no penetration please”...i said it over and over again but this boy no gree, he turned me over...poured spit on his hands

and started trying to enter me. Only the cap of his dick entered and this guy was forcing himself still, I felt pain, so much fucking pain and I was just closing my eyes and begging my body to move and do something until he finished, came on my back and told me to go shower.

I entered that bathroom and I kept calling myself unclean. The next morning I left back to my campus and the next week he texted me about what happened and o told him to dead the p but this guy said no, that I’m making him feel used and I’ve broken his heart,

he even texted me telling me he wants a relationship with me and that he would his babe to be with me....he promised modeling jobs, shoots and all of that and I kept on saying no.

The pathetic thing about me was that I thought I could still be friends with and hopefully change this guy and I kept on treating him like one of my guys and ignored the whole p but he kept bringing up and started playing the fucking victim in our conversation!

Our final fallout was when I was asking him whether he’d still host my event that was scheduled for last year December and he told me that I should talk to his father about it and he started insulting me and yarning me that he loved me and I broke his heart

and that every business we have should only be directed to his father then he unfollowed me and that’s where he ended.

Mike Solomon is a manipulative conniving psychopathic rapist and I don’t know how much effect my experience will have but my prayer is that he gets what he fucking deserves at the end of the day.

https://twitter.com/theedexterr/status/1268456459546869760

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11664857_rape13_jpeg2ab66a6e0527a7087992834d815c2ab3

1 Share

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by naptu2: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdi @onwukajefferson

Everybody is posting “NO MEANS NO” and you’re also posting it? Are you not the same guy who molests and assaults people? Especially (“BOYS”) undecided Omo nobody should allow me talk abeg, fucking hypocrite.

I was sexually molested by @justsolomon_ _ A THREAD,, Around October last year i had an encounter with him (we used to be really good friends I went to see him a few days after i got back from SA,, we laughed and he asked me how my trip went and i told him about everything,

we even made jokes about the girls i hooked up with over there, now shit took a rather strange turn when he told me he wanted to speak to me about something, He then proceeded to ask me to sleep with him.......

i thought it was a joke because i Mean he knows I’m straight as my friend he should know I love women , I refused to adhere to his request and he got pissed off and started giving some kind of vibes, trying to guilt trip in every way

I mean I’m saying this neega offered to give me money (10k) to think about it and that was where i got pissed off, he went into his kitchen (still upset) and started banging on the door, refrigerator, he was basically showing his aggression and in my mind I was like if he

Tries anything funny imma beat him tf up and He won’t survive it, instead of putting myself in that situation I left and he texted me after asking me why i left and why I was being a “KID” lol after everything we saw like twice and after the whole saga our relationship became

Rocky and we stopped being friends ever since,, There has been similar complaints from allot of people with similar experiences and I mean because they’re boys they wouldn’t want to come out and say things like this because of what people would say or how people would react to it

I’m honestly trying to save someone from trying to go through the same thing because he’s a manipulative and a smart ass person, this isn’t even about me anymore, it’s about the next person he tries it with, would he be able to overcome?

Screenshots from the event which happened last October and screenshots of him apologizing because i threatened to start putting these out

https://twitter.com/onwukajefferson/status/1267855757476802564

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11664858_rape14_jpegff62460f41b110da0552081061a65a51

1 Share

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by naptu2: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Solomon Mike

JustSolomon

Social media influencer/ Content creator
Digital content creator, Social media personality, Influencer, Brand ambassador, Commercial model and Occasional actor. These are some of the labels people have used to describe Solomon and if you are what you do then they are somewhat correct. Mike Solomon, popularly know as “Justsolomon” on his social media platforms, is a teenager living in one of the fast paced and fastest growing urban centres in the world at a time of rapid digital transformation. Solomon is one of the most popular and most followed teens from Nigeria on the Tiktok ( one of the biggest and fast rising video creating app), he has worked with big established brands and entertainment companies, promoting their products and services. Inspired by himself, family, friends and his environment. Social media has been a tool to shape the world around him and understand it.

https://socialmediaweeklagos2020.sched.com/speaker/cindymikelomon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Davash222(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Rants of a dumped gay!

You went to his campus to sleep over after the guy confessed he loves you.

Now the funny thing about same sex molestation is that every single power or muscle or fighting spirit you think you have will fucking disappear. I couldn’t move or even resist so I just let it happen, to even shout was hard

How can you move or resist when you're enjoying it?

Fool!!!

7 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Arturitoroman: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Ha
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Officialgarri: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Men are in trouble.

Women are coming out against men
Men are equally coming out against Men

Are we saying women are innocent?

We are constantly suffering sexual harassment. I have some female friends who have no other way of playing with me but to grab my dîck or handle my nipples.... even in the office.

I often explain to them this is sexual harassment and could they possibly allow a guy do same or even tap their ass?

Worst of it all is, I can't even hit them and they won't let me be except I allow them a hug or some shîts I don't want to do

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
Rants of a dumped gay!

You went to his campus to sleep over after the guy confessed he loves you.

Now the funny thing about same sex molestation is that every single power or muscle or fighting spirit you think you have will fucking disappear. I couldn’t move or even resist so I just let it happen, to even shout was hard

How can you move or resist when you're enjoying it?

Fool!!!

I swear .

Just read d guy story u re talking about..
He even allowed d Solomon boy to put is d**k cap inside his a*s.

That boy is a fool
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Righteousness89(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2020
There is Trouble in the Land!!

Thank GOD for President GEJ and the Senate of that tenure that stood their grounds to stand against Approving the Lgbt Abominations despite the Pressure from Obama and the others..

Now you can imagine what is happening in a Country where this Wickedness is not allowed ..

People do not Fear GOD! People do not Fest GOD!

GOD ALMIGHTY is So Merciful but HE is also a Consuming Fire!

Let's Fear GOD!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Ningen(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2020
After some time this guy came to cuddle me while I was still on the phone call and out of nowhere he pulled my shorts down and started giving me head.

Shít.

[img]https://media1./images/ff7c0d92d04851231ec643362187dda1/tenor.gif?itemid=14644303[/img]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by StubbornGENIUS: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2020
Seriously what the hell is going on?The accuser definitely has no case as he was the one that visited a gay at night,even after he made romantic advances towards him.Like what did he expect to happen sefBut Damn,this story is disgusting and nauseating.
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by HarryDuce(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2020
The first guy sounds like he's reminiscing a sexual fantasy. I'm not judging. God heal him.

I don't want to dismiss the second guy's claim of sexual harassment (he didn't even use that phrase), but I really don't see how he was raped.

Let the appropriate authorities look into it and bring justice to the affected.

God heal them all.
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Chidexter(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2020
No this matter go haaaard to settle.
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by naptu2: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
More reactions.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by joseph1832(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2020
Hoe Lee sh1t. shocked
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Mstick: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
See the comments of guys above me, later they will expect women to fight against male rape when they themselves don't take male rape seriously.

#clowns.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Ishilove: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
He is even a teenager. Mscheeeew. Person wey dem suppose use mop stick beat the demon of gay comot for hin body

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Ishilove: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ningen:

Shít.

[img]https://media1./images/ff7c0d92d04851231ec643362187dda1/tenor.gif?itemid=14644303[/img]

As in ehn...A full blooded straight guy will punch that marrafugga in the eye. It's an instinct

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by EgusiShankly: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ishilove:
He is even a teenager. Mscheeeew. Person wey dem suppose use mop stick beat the demon of gay comot for hin body
Use broom. Mop will break

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Ningen(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ishilove:

As in ehn...A full blooded straight guy will punch that marrafugga in the eye. It's an instinct

True.
He'll need a facial transplant to be recognize.
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Omoluabi16(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ishilove:
see ehn, do you think those stories are believable sef? Or are we just raising mentally weak people these days. Dude is not homo, but allowed himself to be raped by this tiny pikin without any struggle and wants to join the me too movement. Make we dey look.
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Ishilove: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
EgusiShankly:
Use broom. Mop will break
I cosign
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Omoluabi16:
see ehn, do you think those stories are believable sef? Or are we just raising mentally weak people these days. Dude is not homo, but allowed himself to be raped by this tiny pikin without any struggle and wants to join the me too movement. Make we dey look.
I am weak. Really weak. It's like my fellow woman attempting to rape me. Blood will flow and hair will be pulled from scalps, and none will be mine, I gurantee it.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by andyanders: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
The guy himself is gay and I think, this is business gone wrong and he is ranting. Nonsense.
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Darkerberry: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ishilove:

I am weak. Really weak. It's like my fellow woman attempting to rape me. Blood will flow and hair will be pulled from scalps, and none will be mine, I gurantee it.

I swear that's the way it should be, try ur fucking best even if it's a guy trying shit with you EXCEPT weapons are involved or it's not just one person. Not guys sheepishly allowing to be sucked and the guy probably cumed too.. lol.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Darkerberry:

I swear that's the way it should be, try ur fucking best even if it's a guy trying shit with you EXCEPT weapons are involved or it's not just one person. Not guys sheepishly allowing to be sucked and the guy probably cumed too.. lol.
Lol. The guy never talk wetin make am allow hin fellow guy suck hin preek

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chai
And it's he's closest friends outing him o
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
I need a gay to rape me
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
A dirty story from a dirty person. He started giving me head, he tried to penetrate my anus, I froze, he ejaculated on my back, I still wanted to be his friend. Dirty story. Keep your fuking homoerotic stories to yourself. Fuking demon. It is best the homosexual writer dies.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by sacajawea: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
Men are in trouble.

Women are coming out against men
Men are equally coming out against Men

LMAO
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by sacajawea: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:
I need a gay to rape me
Why?
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by scoundrel(f): 1:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Who? When a woman seeks attention she doesn’t care who gets hurt. See the rat they’re claiming raped people. If the guy goes to jail the stupid bvtches will continue their lives of jumping from one phallus to the next. Let’s thread carefully when it comes to whose stories we choose to believe in this period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion / Sexual Abuse In Nigeria / FCT, Ekiti, Adamawa, Imo, Six Others Get New Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.