Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos (48080 Views)

Disadvantages Of Living Abroad Or Obodo Oyinbo / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos by NACE13: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Which state are you referring to with all these benefits including fairly constant electricity, please?

Osun state; Oshogbo & Owode-Ede are the places I stayed during my service year. The downside of it is that it not an industrialized place. It is only buying&selling businesses, skilled-freelancing works and government jobs that thrive. I don't know if things have changed though
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos by antibullshit: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2020
My problem with lagos is that its very stressful . Even walking down the street is stressful compared to other cities . Also people lose part of their humanity and become numb because of the environment . Nobody cares about anyone else. You're on your own in Lagos . You can't even ask for directions like you would elsewhere because there's too much paranoia .

1 Like

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos by OVB123: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
antibullshit:
My problem with lagos is that its very stressful . Even walking down the street is stressful compared to other cities . Also people lose part of their humanity and become numb because of the environment . Nobody cares about anyone else. You're on your own in Lagos . You can't even ask for directions like you would elsewhere because there's too much paranoia .
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos by OVB123: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
antibullshit:
That is lagos 4 you.
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos by pragmatistm(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hello people.

There are concerns on why solar energy does not last in Nigeria. Thus we want to find out from Nigerians their opinion on this issue.

Please we are using a survey form on solar energy system in Nigeria. Kindly help us to complete this google form in three minutes. Just click the link below.

https://forms.gle/94cPcGWzs9tQDXG99

Thanks for your time.

Kindly help to forward to other groups.
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lamanii22:

It is possible... Even from my house jakande estate, isolo to cele express is N300... And it's not too far... It's trekkable sef.... Now I have to trekk halfway so they can at least carry me for N100...
mama sorry to bother you, but hows the housing in jakande estate. I'm looking to get an apartment there. if you could help with any info
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rayhandrinni:
mama sorry to bother you, but hows the housing in jakande estate. I'm looking to get an apartment there. if you could help with any info

Okay... I'll help you make enquiry... But rent is on the high side now oo
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lamanii22:

Okay... I'll help you make enquiry... But rent is on the high side now oo
can you text me on WhatsApp please, promise I'll not be of any trouble biko
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Rayhandrinni:
can you text me on WhatsApp please, promise I'll not be of any trouble biko

What's your number?
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lamanii22:

What's your number?
08117418586 bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Paid For VIP Seating At The Airport, Shares Receipt (Photos) / Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa / Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.