Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands (1816 Views)

Chinese Mobile Brands In Nigeria / Whatsapp Will Now Let You Add Up To 512 People To A Group (Photo) / Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by digitalcrazeman: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2020
Hi guys, straight to the point ! Any active person here will have understood the desperate acts of online thuggery exhibited here of recent notebly against posts by invidivals supporting or should i say lovers of competitior products by other brand followers.

Why ! We live in Nigeria and their reason is very obivious and the trend has pointed to clear inducments by the said brand against rivals, in other words demarketing ?

Dont get me wrong ! There is nothing wromg in canvasing people to consider your product but crossing the line is going as far insulting, thurggery and even false informations to demarket is childish and paints the brand behind this as unserious, lacking in marketing ideas and lazy.The Patterns are very glearing !

I respect and love to read atheis&proud as well as other nairalanders for their unbaised views
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by illicit(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Pls how much is the induction
I need to be induced

3 Likes

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2020
I understand your point op, but do you know that
We all need value for money undecidedand Redmi is giving us amazing,pocket friendly and excellent phones that can stand toe to toe with iPhone shocked

Experience phone wey no dey hang,phone wey the camera clear,phone wey the ba3 na baba, phone wey go give u value for money wink

Emancipate yourself from mediocre devices shocked

Choose Redmi Choose Freedom cool

15 Likes

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by digitalcrazeman: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
We all need value for money undecidedand Redmi is giving us amazing,pocket friendly and excellent phones that can stand toe to toe with iPhone shocked

Experience phone wey no dey hang,phone wey the camera clear,phone wey the ba3 na baba, phone wey go give u value for money wink

welcome i was expecting you cool
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
welcome i was expecting you cool
cool Check my siggy for the best deal
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Kalapizim(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Well you aren't far from the truth.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by drjprince: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kalapizim:
Well you aren't far from the truth.
you are doing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Kalapizim(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
drjprince:
you are doing yourself
Your problem sir
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by khingTony(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin

no one is trying to "de-market" any brand here, they are just enlightening ignorant people, that's it.

so saying that enlightening people is "de-marketing" is just like saying a pastor preaching that his members should Shaun the devil and his acts and follow Christ, is also "de-marketing" the devil

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Karex81(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Op nobody is demarketing transsion, all allegation made against them are true and can't be disputed. I went to slot to buy a laptop, and I asked one of transsion marketers how much is camon 15 premier. Told me 100k, 100k with a mediocre p35 chipset, plastic build, no software update is that not wickedness, when I would have gotten a51 if not for corona for that price or currently get redmi note 9s with sd720 or Redmi note 8 pro with mtk Helio G90T.

We are liberating Nigerian youth who majorly are tech illiterate from mediocrity (transsion). Xiaomi is not the only company that offers value for money, realme is another if they enter Nigeria market it will end in premium tears for transsion. Transsion need to put themselves together and produce phones with quality chipset everyone will be praising them, but they will rather continue to extort poor Nigerians.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by talktalk4u: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
oga it is people like you that is making nairaland bad in the eyes of people .. everyone has his or her own experence .. the Xiaomi you are thinking is gold is also full of shit and crap .. i have proof to show everyone . its the bad mind of my follow MI fans against other brand that made me walk away . MI has bugs all over it if you want proof i will create a thread and ask indians and egyptians to come and comment about MI experience and see what will happen

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by talktalk4u: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
thank you my brother ... ALL what Xiaomi want is bully everyone using other brands to leave and join them . you cant take a horse to the stream and force it to drink water

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Karex81(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
oga it is people like you that is making nairaland bad in the eyes of people .. everyone has his or her own experence .. the Xiaomi you are thinking is gold is also full of shit and crap .. i have proof to show everyone . its the bad mind of my follow MI fans against other brand that made me walk away . MI has bugs all over it if you want proof i will create a thread and ask indians and egyptians to come and comment about MI experience and see what will happen
more like your alternate monikers, so transsion hios doesn't have bugs (system ui has stopped working), also Tecno plays pubg with extreme graphics at 60fps without lagging grin. No company is above software bugs, because the programmers are human beings not robots, even Samsung and iPhone also have thier respective bugs
Be deceiving yourself transsion marketer grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by talktalk4u: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Karex81:

more like your alternate monikers, so transsion hios doesn't have bugs (system ui has stopped working), also Tecno plays pugb with extreme graphics at 60fps without lag grin. No company is above software bugs, because the programmers are human beings not robots, even Samsung and iPhone also have thier respective bugs
Be deceiving yourself transsion marketer grin grin
very funny see your low brain frqncy
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Karex81(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
very funny see your low brain frqncy
You can't dispute my fact, that's why you result to insults like a little kid.
Open your brain and learn boy, no man is an island of knowledge.
like my signature says mediocrity is never an option when excellence is a choice.

9 Likes

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Darthvader93: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
Hi guys, straight to the point ! Any active person here will have understood the desperate acts of online thuggery exhibited here of recent notebly against posts by invidivals supporting or should i say lovers of competitior products by other brand followers.

Why ! We live in Nigeria and there reason is very obivious and the trend has pointed to clear inducments by the said brand against rivals, in other words demarketing ?

Dont get me wrong ! There is nothing wromg in canvasing people to consider your product but crossing the line is going as far insulting, thurggery and even false informations to demarket is childish and paints the brand behind this as unserious, lacking in marketing ideas and lazy.The Patterns are very glearing !

I respect and love to read atheis&proud as well as other nairalanders for their unbaised views

I would say, and quite frankly this is my own opinion. There have been online thugs on both sides. I followed the Infinix thread for a while and it was a vile and vicious place. Insults were used freely as Infinix thread lovers defended their threads. Xiaomi keyboard warriors are now on the offensive.

What I would say is that, let's give out information to the public and educate them. So that if I buy Tecno Spark 4, or Infinix Smart 3, I'll know what I'm buying. Some people buy entry level devices and expect it to work like Flagship iPhone. No be so. This sometimes is due to false advertising. A lot of Transsion marketers hide specs from the public which is not fair.

On the other side, those advocating should teach us about RAM, ROM, and CPU and why clock speed and the number of cores do not make good CPUs. Some of us only know RAM number and ROM size.

4 Likes

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Darthvader93: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Karex81:
Op nobody is demarketing transsion, all allegation made against them are true and can't be disputed. I went to slot to buy a laptop, and I asked one of transsion marketers how much is camon 15 premier. Told me 100k, 100k with a mediocre p35 chipset, plastic build, no software update is that not wickedness, when I would have gotten a51 if not for corona for that price or currently get redmi note 9s with sd720 or Redmi note 8 pro with mtk Helio G90T.

We are liberating Nigerian youth who majorly are tech illiterate from mediocrity (transsion). Xiaomi is not the only company that offers value for money, realme is another if they enter Nigeria market it will end in premium tears for transsion. Transsion need to put themselves together and produce phones with quality chipset everyone will be praising them, but they will rather continue to extort poor Nigerians.

This is true
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Originality007: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
We all need value for money undecidedand Redmi is giving us amazing,pocket friendly and [s]excellent phones that can stand toe to toe with iPhone[/s] shocked

Redmi is cool fone , but no dey compare am with it iphone. Gwagon and Toyota Camry not b mate now.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ShunTecnoInfinix: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Originality007:

Redmi is cool fone , but no dey compare am with it iphone. Gwagon and Toyota Camry not b mate now.

K
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by edoairways: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
digitalcrazeman:

Why ! We live in Nigeria and there reason is very obivious and the trend has pointed to clear inducments by the said brand against rivals, in other words demarketing ?

Same with me. Am with you on this.

That is why am against those detractors.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ShunTecnoInfinix: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

Same with me. Am with you on this.

That is why am against those detractors.
What's with you man? Would hair stop growing on your chest if you use Redmi and trash that transsion device angry

3 Likes

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by edoairways: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Darthvader93:

I would say, and quite frankly this is my own opinion. There have been online thugs on both sides. I followed the Infinix thread for a while and it was a vile and vicious place. Insults were used freely as Infinix thread lovers defended their threads. Xiaomi keyboard warriors are now on the offensive.

What I would say is that, let's give out information to the public and educate them. So that if I buy Tecno Spark 4, or Infinix Smart 3, I'll know what I'm buying. Some people buy entry level devices and expect it to work like Flagship iPhone. No be so. This sometimes is due to false advertising. A lot of Transsion marketers hide specs from the public which is not fair.
Yeah tecno mess up big time on this I must say, rather than those xiaomite educate us then derail techno's thread on daily basis.
On the other side, those advocating should teach us about RAM, ROM, and CPU and why clock speed and the number of cores do not make good CPUs. Some of us only know RAM number and ROM size.
There are some nairalanders that enlighten many of us, I quiet enjoy their post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Darthvader93: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

There are some nairalanders that enlighten many of us, I quiet enjoy their post

I agree. I used to read silently too.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by edoairways: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
What's with you man? Would hair stop growing on your chest if you use Redmi and trash that transsion device angry
That is not how to convince people to buy a product. It takes time and proper enlightenment. The energy you use to derail techno's thread would have been used to enlighten the public. Thank God some persons are seeing what i have been criticizing for long.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by edoairways: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
thank you my brother ... ALL what Xiaomi want is bully everyone using other brands to leave and join them . you cant take a horse to the stream and force it to drink water
Infact the mata taya. Every minute tecno, trans, infinix .
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ShunTecnoInfinix: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

That is not how to convince people to buy a product. It takes time and proper enlightenment. The energy you use to derail techno's thread would have been used to enlighten the public. Thank God some persons are seeing what i have been criticizing for long.
I am sorry if I sound rude but I don't want you to follow the path of frustration,pain and sorrow in the hands of transsion. cool

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Ademolaaderemi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
cool cool
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by edoairways: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
I am sorry if I sound rude but I don't want you to follow the path of frustration,pain and sorrow in the hands of transsion. cool
I know. You what, why not create threads on phone specifications and the need to buy xiaomi like others are doing?. This alone will draw many persons to such thread. Update it from time to time and even create youtube channel where you share content, make money and properly be an ambassador to xiaomi.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ShunTecnoInfinix: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

I know. You what, why not create threads on phone specifications and the need to buy xiaomi like others are doing?. This alone will draw many persons to such thread. Update it from time to time and even create youtube channel where you share content, make money and properly be an ambassador to xiaomi.
nice idea smiley

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Chubbyface: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
that's where they get it wrong. Transsion didn't demarket any brand to get to where they are today. Xiaomi should navigate their strength to something else rather than defaming brands
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ShunTecnoInfinix: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Can you spend 100k+ on a 2.35GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor? Tecno are taking you guys for granted, using design to deceive us. A wise man once said "The best way to hide something from Black people is to put it in a book." Explore and learn about processor and other tech related stuffs so as to know when you're being deceive by this people. I won't bad mouth a company but you can't keep deceiving us over and over again,its just like putting the same wine in different fancy bottle... we need to wake up and say NO to mediocre device.

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Sunkanmiwise(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Every country's market around the world are localized and for you to have an upper hand in terms of gaining entry into the market and making Hugh sales, you must study the market well and most especially the nature of people within the market, understand them and their specific needs and also understand their buying capacity and do your products to their taste but of standard.

For me, I think Tecno has done their research well and they have passed their assignment and that's why they are currently dominating the African markets (Tecno is the fifth desired brand in Africa right now, and number one mobile brand)

The only thing their competitors can do is to also do their research about the Nigerian Market (especially studying consumers behavior towards mobile brands) and strategies how to penetrate the market than always demarketing other brands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Phone Got Stolen Yesterday / Glo Rocks / Hack My Nokia E65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.