Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands (1815 Views)

Chinese Mobile Brands In Nigeria / Whatsapp Will Now Let You Add Up To 512 People To A Group (Photo) / Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ddjay: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
Hi guys, straight to the point ! Any active person here will have understood the desperate acts of online thuggery exhibited here of recent notebly against posts by invidivals supporting or should i say lovers of competitior products by other brand followers.

Why ! We live in Nigeria and there reason is very obivious and the trend has pointed to clear inducments by the said brand against rivals, in other words demarketing ?

Dont get me wrong ! There is nothing wromg in canvasing people to consider your product but crossing the line is going as far insulting, thurggery and even false informations to demarket is childish and paints the brand behind this as unserious, lacking in marketing ideas and lazy.The Patterns are very glearing !

I respect and love to read atheis&proud as well as other nairalanders for their unbaised views

Since you are okay with rubbish in naija, i suggest you start a campaign to force the federal government to scrap Nafdac so that fake and substandard drugs can come in as well. The two go together, substandard drugs/substandard phones. JUST MAKE SURE YOU DONT COMPLAIN, JUST COOPERATE

3 Likes

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ShunTecnoInfinix: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
ddjay:

Since you are okay with rubbish in naija, i suggest you start a campaign to force the federal government to scrap Nafdac so that fake and substandard drugs can come in as well. The two go together, substandard drugs/substandard phones. JUST MAKE YOU DONT COMPLAIN, JUST COOPERATE
You really give am as e dey hot cheesy transsion owner no go enter heaven ohh

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by digitalcrazeman: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Darthvader93:

I would say, and quite frankly this is my own opinion. There have been online thugs on both sides. I followed the Infinix thread for a while and it was a vile and vicious place. Insults were used freely as Infinix thread lovers defended their threads. Xiaomi keyboard warriors are now on the offensive.

What I would say is that, let's give out information to the public and educate them. So that if I buy Tecno Spark 4, or Infinix Smart 3, I'll know what I'm buying. Some people buy entry level devices and expect it to work like Flagship iPhone. No be so. This sometimes is due to false advertising. A lot of Transsion marketers hide specs from the public which is not fair.

On the other side, those advocating should teach us about RAM, ROM, and CPU and why clock speed and the number of cores do not make good CPUs. Some of us only know RAM number and ROM size.
Good points brother, regarding specs I will want to chip in a bit and say it's down to educate regarding products say infinix for example.
There are categories for their devices, zero, hot, S series and Note etc Hot 8 won't be high end as Note 7 for instance.I don't think it's false advertising imo but once again great inputs.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by digitalcrazeman: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
thank you my brother ... ALL what Xiaomi want is bully everyone using other brands to leave and join them . you cant take a horse to the stream and force it to drink water
Not far from the truth, it's like going to yaba and having those boys choking you up to buy their products, what do you do ? You avoid them and look for a more civil seller and that's exactly what they don't know.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by digitalcrazeman: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
ddjay:

Since you are okay with rubbish in naija, i suggest you start a campaign to force the federal government to scrap Nafdac so that fake and substandard drugs can come in as well. The two go together, substandard drugs/substandard phones. JUST MAKE YOU DONT COMPLAIN, JUST COOPERATE
I was expecting you as well.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ddjay: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
You really give am as e dey hot cheesy transsion owner no go enter heaven ohh
grin
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by ddjay: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
I was expecting you as well.
Mtcheeew, go and buy fake panadol
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by digitalcrazeman: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning wink
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by digitalcrazeman: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2020
ddjay:

Mtcheeew, go and buy fake panadol
smiley
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by sunshineV(f): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Share

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Darthvader93: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
sunshineV:

Write something there make spambots no ban you.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by sunshineV(f): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Darthvader93:

Write something there make spambots no ban you.
Mtcheew I'm already tired of nairaland jare make them rename am to trashland
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Darthvader93: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
sunshineV:

Mtcheew I'm already tired of nairaland jare make them rename am to trashland

https. ://mobility .com. ng/tecno-vs-xiaomi-war/

Nairaland war has made the news
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by sunshineV(f): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Darthvader93:

for real? Make I check am
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by sunshineV(f): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Darthvader93:

lol I just dey laff

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by andelawhite: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
The best way to market a brand is by advertising its unique features and not by mouthing. Different brands or product aim to satisfy different consumer need, one brand alone can't catar for all our needs. There is no need for thuggery and bullying.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by losdiose(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
Hi guys, straight to the point ! Any active person here will have understood the desperate acts of online thuggery exhibited here of recent notebly against posts by invidivals supporting or should i say lovers of competitior products by other brand followers.

Why ! We live in Nigeria and their reason is very obivious and the trend has pointed to clear inducments by the said brand against rivals, in other words demarketing ?

Dont get me wrong ! There is nothing wromg in canvasing people to consider your product but crossing the line is going as far insulting, thurggery and even false informations to demarket is childish and paints the brand behind this as unserious, lacking in marketing ideas and lazy.The Patterns are very glearing !

I respect and love to read atheis&proud as well as other nairalanders for their unbaised views

Tell Transsion to make great devices, that is the only way they can shut up.

I am a Transsion mobile device user, but I partake in the crusade of calling out Transsion cos I discovered that I have not been getting value for money.

I got free their shackles when I researched. I bid you to do same too.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by losdiose(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
khingTony:
grin grin

no one is trying to "de-market" any brand here, they are just enlightening ignorant people, that's it.

so saying that enlightening people is "de-marketing" is just like saying a pastor preaching that his members should Shaun the devil and his acts and follow Christ, is also "de-marketing" the devil

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by losdiose(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Darthvader93:

I would say, and quite frankly this is my own opinion. There have been online thugs on both sides. I followed the Infinix thread for a while and it was a vile and vicious place. Insults were used freely as Infinix thread lovers defended their threads. Xiaomi keyboard warriors are now on the offensive.

What I would say is that, let's give out information to the public and educate them. So that if I buy Tecno Spark 4, or Infinix Smart 3, I'll know what I'm buying. Some people buy entry level devices and expect it to work like Flagship iPhone. No be so. This sometimes is due to false advertising. A lot of Transsion marketers hide specs from the public which is not fair.

On the other side, those advocating should teach us about RAM, ROM, and CPU and why clock speed and the number of cores do not make good CPUs. Some of us only know RAM number and ROM size.

All these that you asked for have already been treated.

The author of those articles was banned by power drunk mods for enlightening folks and his post moved from the phone section.

You can help yourself to his articles

cc: Atheistandproud

3 Likes

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Elslim: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
talktalk4u:
oga it is people like you that is making nairaland bad in the eyes of people .. everyone has his or her own experence .. the Xiaomi you are thinking is gold is also full of shit and crap .. i have proof to show everyone . its the bad mind of my follow MI fans against other brand that made me walk away . MI has bugs all over it if you want proof i will create a thread and ask indians and egyptians to come and comment about MI experience and see what will happen

You still never answer me, post the picture of your Mi9t bear a pure water sachet with the about section let's see....

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by edoairways: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
Every country's market around the world are localized and for you to have an upper hand in terms of gaining entry into the market and making Hugh sales, you must study the market well and most especially the nature of people within the market, understand them and their specific needs and also understand their buying capacity and do your products to their taste but of standard.

For me, I think Tecno has done their research well and they have passed their assignment and that's why they are currently dominating the African markets (Tecno is the fifth desired brand in Africa right now, and number one mobile brand)

The only thing their competitors can do is to also do their research about the Nigerian Market (especially studying consumers behavior towards mobile brands) and strategies how to penetrate the market than always demarketing other brands.
Exactly! Those other competitors aren't carrying out proper research at all. Their R&grin is too poor
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by edoairways: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
losdiose:

All these that you asked for have already been treated.

The author of those articles was banned by power drunk mods for enlightening folks and his post moved from the phone section.

You can help yourself to his articles

cc: Atheistandproud
That thread should have high view instead of unnecessary threads
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by edoairways: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
losdiose:

I am a Transsion mobile device user, but I partake in the crusade of calling out Transsion cos I discovered that I have not been getting value for money.

Why not leave transsion alone since you have moved on?
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by edoairways: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
andelawhite:
The best way to market a brand is by advertising its unique features and not by mouthing. Different brands or product aim to satisfy different consumer need, one brand alone can't catar for all our needs. There is no need for thuggery and bullying.
That is what the xiaomite don't understand. The energy they should have used to energy people is spent on thuggery on daily basis. So when some visitors visit nairaland, they just view and then leave since meaningful information are deprecating.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by skywalker240(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
Every country's market around the world are localized and for you to have an upper hand in terms of gaining entry into the market and making Hugh sales, you must study the market well and most especially the nature of people within the market, understand them and their specific needs and also understand their buying capacity and do your products to their taste but of standard.

For me, I think Tecno has done their research well and they have passed their assignment and that's why they are currently dominating the African markets (Tecno is the fifth desired brand in Africa right now, and number one mobile brand)

The only thing their competitors can do is to also do their research about the Nigerian Market (especially studying consumers behavior towards mobile brands) and strategies how to penetrate the market than always demarketing other brands.
The only reason Transsion dominates African market is becos majority of avarage African is a tech-illiterate

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by edoairways: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2020
Sunkanmiwise for now tecno will still dominate because they have been able to penetrate Nigeria market very well.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by Darthvader93: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2020
skywalker240:

The only reason Transsion dominates African market is becos majority of avarage African is a tech-illiterate

Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by iKingsley(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Originality007:

Redmi is cool fone , but no dey compare am with it iphone. Gwagon and Toyota Camry not b mate now.

what is Xiaomi's flagship device?
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by iKingsley(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
What's with you man? Would hair stop growing on your chest if you use Redmi and trash that transsion device angry
don't mind that guy. Just yesterday, he told me he will be getting a redmi phone this week to feel the 'hype'. He probably is yearning for Xiaomi product

1 Like

Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by digitalcrazeman: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
losdiose:

well good inputs but I think that can be done in outmost civility. As it is now people don't take these agitations seriously because of the methods.
Re: Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands by digitalcrazeman: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Can you spend 100k+ on a 2.35GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor? Tecno are taking you guys for granted, using design to deceive us. A wise man once said "The best way to hide something from Black people is to put it in a book." Explore and learn about processor and other tech related stuffs so as to know when you're being deceive by this people. I won't bad mouth a company but you can't keep deceiving us over and over again,its just like putting the same wine in different fancy bottle... we need to wake up and say NO to mediocre device.
Man abi boy you are ignorant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Need Cool Games And Application For Symbian S60 Phones? / Can I Use Skype If I Subscribe To The Blackberry Service On Mtn Or Glo? / How To Root Tecno T3,p3 And N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.