Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters (60692 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by juman(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Good
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by athaboi(f): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2020
GMBuhari:
i seem to remember some people saying fg hates ibo business, and no matter how many times you try to convimce them, they never listen

small fracas, they started boycotting gtb
oga 80% of those vehicles were bought by state government and handed them over to those organizations using it and not the federal government
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Yabatechspecial: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2020
Igbo amaka, we need to encourage our own.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by juman(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Despite igbo hate buhari, buhari still showing good statesmanship.

Of course cars made for the military were orders requested by federal government.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by InvertedHammer: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
E be like Buhari administration patronized innoson motors than GEJ administration..
With what we are seeing from the media it's impressive..

/
Only idiotic and myopic section of people of Igbo extraction treat GEJ as hero because he appointed people with familiar surnames into his cabinet without implementing any programs/projects that positively affect the Igbo people. Is it 2nd Niger bridge? Federal Highways?

People don't understand what political interests mean. They are still in bed with their emotions as if that is the solution.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by swtdrms(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Tolu121:
i have money more than your family combined

So leave money matter out. I called you a foool because you are one.

Lemme leave you now.

I thought you're a sensible person i never knew you came from terrible background with dysfunctional upbringing.

Your parents must be so useless not to be able afford #50 condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2020
senatordave1:

You have started again? Even a kid knows that Toyota vehicles are far cheaper
you know not what you're saying.. you can you can buy a brand new Toyota car.. I'm not talking about those fairly used Toyota cars o.. brand new direct from the company
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by olajizz01(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:
They had no choice because Toyota is now beyond the reach of most govt agencies since Buhari destroyed the Economy
Typically Igbo,you guys knew how to shift post for your selfish opinions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2020
chichiana:

The last time i checked, youre still a jambite hoping for unizik admission .That alone is not an offense though.

The problem of nairaland is about small children of your age who knows nothing intellectually and about life. and just having previledge of smartphones and data to always come here to unreach hatred they probably learnt from this same nairaland from older bitter forks. As a young man, I can always remember how this site affected me psychologically with bitterness and hatred,and the manner how i see and relate with women as an undergraduate until i found myself back and took a long Leave out of here to be a normal person.thank God it worked for me. Its not late for you, youre still a boy,nairaland will do you more damage to your mental health which you not might know, your brain is growing all day.get a life than coming here to insult people that should be your father and elders..i can never recommended nairaland for a tenager.this site is more than a parliament and just interactive forum we mistake it for, many youths are getting damaged here daily.

Look at peruzzi, a model from SA and others who are being hunt by their utterances years ago, then they felt they know everything like you do now, today theyre crying for their ingnorance. Its really shameful,life is about stages, you cant rush it

Get a life bro and excuse yourself from nairaland. Use other blogs to source for information atleast for months or choose section where you will improve your brain from rather than all this.why not be a blogger and post contents here, atleast it'll benefit you than opening threads here and there and derailing other informative threads all day.

High time seun restricts some sections with age.

I wish and pray your condition is not that bad enough already..

Same thing i tell every naive and young forks here. Dont think you know anything. You really know nothing..

Peace to you

You're are still wailing cheesy

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by olajizz01(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
oga are you minority , Afonja or APC Buhari supporters ?

Innoson have been surviving even before Buhari become President

Same way FG contracted Airpeace because it have the best prices among the bidders nothing like favour here this is business you don't buy out of favour .

FG will be f00lish to buy Innoson cars if its not durable and more affordable
Not hard to identify a Biafra.us terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by natznext(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
So ? Its not a favour he have the best affrodable brand new car nah

Abi will also count it as favour for Ndi Igbo by Buhari ?

Are you sure they have the most affordable brand new cars? G80 is About N30,000,000

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Slurity(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:
They had no choice because Toyota is now beyond the reach of most govt agencies since Buhari destroyed the Economy
stop saying rubbish. Go to innoson website and check prices before saying rubbish. Innoson is far expensive than Toyota. Value vs Value comparison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by omonnakoda: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2020
GMBuhari:
i seem to remember some people saying fg hates ibo business, and no matter how many times you try to convimce them, they never listen

They are twisted people
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Adiwana: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2020
This minority opinion nigga is still a jambite that's yet to pass jamb and y'all give him an opinion.smh
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by pquaver(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
So ? Its not a favour he have the best affrodable brand new car nah

Abi will also count it as favour for Ndi Igbo by Buhari ?

The can still decide not to patronise him.. Anything left to choice is at the mercy of the decider.. They did well here stop talking anyhow.. U talk like if you were white seriously black people will still be slaves today.. Cos u sound like them complete white supremacist

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by OKTolu: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Nice one kudos to innoson
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by pquaver(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2020
athaboi:
oga 80% of those vehicles were bought by state government and handed them over to those organizations using it and not the federal government

If the federal government did not lead by example to first patronize him. The states would not have that patronized him at this rate too..
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Nice one. Meanwhile sub your dstv and gotv cheaply and contact us for any issues.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by FarahAideed: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Slurity:
stop saying rubbish. Go to innoson website and check prices before saying rubbish. Innoson is far expensive than Toyota. Value vs Value comparison

You are too used to buying tokunboh cars obviously ..No Innoson is more expensive than a brand new Toyota of it's class ..I have never bought a tokunboh vehicle so I should know
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Masterkernel1: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2020
GMBuhari:

He was a billion before FG started patronizing him.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Slurity(m): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

You are too used to buying tokunboh cars obviously ..No Innoson is more expensive than a brand new Toyota of it's class ..I have never bought a tokunboh vehicle so I should know
. My brother, remove importation costing and put value vs Value of Toyota and innoson side by side. You will be amazed
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Masterkernel1: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You've changed the goalpost, how does he have the best affordable car? You think Govt have the mass interest at heart? When they recently bought 450m senator cars, you wail they didn't buy affordable car, when even the Igbo senators all rejected Innoson car.

Now they buy home made car to boost self esteem and confidence of home business and you're talking about affordable and favor, it is not late to see the good side of Buhari

Nobody is bound by compulsion to patronize Innoson, he was a billion before you heard about him making cars.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Tolu121: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2020
swtdrms:

I thought you're a sensible person i never knew you came from terrible background with dysfunctional upbringing.

Your parents must be so useless not to be able afford #50 condom
okay bye

I don't insult people's parents unlike you.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2020
NGELEBUBE:

u re a fool !
k
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by Masterkernel1: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Very impressive, we need more igbos like Innoson who can see success in unity rather than hatred

The hate is mutual. Nigeria doesn't love the Igbos and Igbos don't give a damn about the self destructive nation too. Don't come here and start preaching imaginary love.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2020
INNOSON IS A BLESSING TO HUMANITY, GOD PLEASE KEEP HIM ALIVE AND IN SOUND AND PERFECT HEALTH UNTO THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS-CHRIST. THE AUDI 80 I USE IN DAILY MORNING AND NIGHT TIME OPEN AIR EVANGELISM HAS BECOME OLD AND CANT TRAVEL TO REMOTE PLACES AGAIN TO HELP ME IN TAKING THE GOSPEL TO SOULS IN NEED OF THE WORDS OF LFE IN THOSE PLACES . I KNOW THAT GOD HAS MANY CHILDREN IN THIS COUNTRY WHO HE CAN USE IN BLESSING EVANGELISM WITH A BETTER VEHICLE TO HELP THE GOSPEL TO CONTINUE UNHINDERED AND PRAY THAT HE WILL SPEAK TO AND TOUCH SUCH HEARTS TO BLESS HIS WORK. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com. 07054142412 APOSTLE-CHUMA. Chuma DIMGBA Nnabuihe--facebook and 08064412022 WhatsApp.

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by GMBuhari: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol do dey have option ? ...innsson is cheaper ..just like u no matter how u hate an Igbo man u can go do days without spending on an Igbo man

We have seen how much we igbos are loved from the 22.5 billion dollars loan

Innonson is cheaper but you and other minions like yourself were complaining when Ambode bought Shitload of MarcoPolo / luxurious buses else where for Lagos transport

It's cheaper yet you complained your HOR people are getting $30,000 2018 Muscle Camry

You people are twisted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by GMBuhari: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2020
brightdestiny96:

The total lockout of Ibos from the central government and security forces.
The blockade of land borders in the south while the borders in the north are swinging, wide open.
The hijacking of government contracts in the most opaque government ever.
The coordinated smear campaigns one after the other against the Ibo business leaders. First Innoson. Then Air Peace. Apparently only the northern billionaires are clean. To the extent that a presidential aide who is less than 35 was getting involved in casting aspersions at Onyeama. Where did Bashir Ahmad invest before becoming a billionaire?
BECAUSE WE ARE NOT TALKING, DOESN'T MEAN WE DON'T KNOW.

All these ones is ibo made

You did it to yourself and you are not ready to change considering the senseless narratives you and your elders keep pushing out on daily basis

All land borders were blocked, but since your brain has been washed , nothing anybody says will sound true to you

It's not Buhari's fault that your people believe in Oyel money, and those who don't venture into other sorts of crimes, Buhari won't come to your house to give you contract, you have to apply like every other person

Again, You did it to yourself, you are the masters of propaganda and you are the perpetrators always crying the victims
Innonso defrauded GTB if that's what you are referencing however since 2015 , Buhari the fulani terrorist has purchased more than 8000 units of innoson vehicles for FRSC, POLICE, UNIVERSITIES, AMBULANCES even for the military , When your son of the soyil was the president i only heard of innonso in fraud case, not for delivery of vehicles, so Yebbboo doesn't believe in SS or SE or ND ? whatever you chose to relate with these days

In this pandemic AIRPEACE has been contracted more than 15 times to bring people home , Why only air peace ? i remember at least 5 times airpeace has brought people back from USA,GREECE,UK , even some african countries, meanwhile other airlines aren't functioning , that must be how to marginalize ibo business or no ??

You know a lot alright , ALL YOU KNOW IS HATE , YOU ARE UGLY INSIDE OUT and you disgust me with your lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by GMBuhari: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Urchman200:
what favor has he done to igboman by patronising innosson products ? If u go the market and purchase the things u need for ur personal use with a good price bargain how is that a favor?

The ibo man who owns the business made profit , he also pays his employees who are most likely Ibos , and the Owner igbo man can use the remaining profit to expand his business

While you stay here ranting about how FG's patronage has not better any ibos life , your mates are working on modular refinery , some work in auto shops assembling vehicles

but like a urchin, attachee , blame , rant , repeat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by GMBuhari: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2020
athaboi:

Liar liar pants on Fire, FG made those purchases and had them delivered to respective states , yes Gorvernors made purchases too , but does Your state governor run the NNPC,ARMY,PRISONS , CUSTOMS , FED Polys , NEMA ?? all these organizations and more are under FG and they all have IVM vehicles , so how's your governor making the purchase ??

You are a ugly liar

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by GMBuhari: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Masterkernel1:

He was a billion before FG started patronizing him.

Yeah, so was dangote before he owned Dangote refinery so why are you crying ?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters by DesChyko: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

shipandports.com.ng

Highly reputable, I'll say grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria / Hyundai Kona: Nigeria Unveils First Locally-Assembled Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.