Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes (57506 Views)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / NUC Lists 58 Illegal Degree-awarding Varsities In Nigeria / Novena University Gets NUC Approval For Law, Medical, Postgraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by money121(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ok
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by alphaRego01(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wetin u wan go find for another university wey no de dis list?
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by Itisallright: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
So much universities with no brain... why so many schools with no or little research centers? Las Las graduate will still be searching for jobs....

2 Likes

Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by OKTolu: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice move by the national universities commission
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by droidview: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
So all universities in Nigeria are not qualified to offer postgraduate studies? What happens to those already in session with the unapproved universities?

Meanwhile, find out the truth about Google ADMOB without cheating or ban:

https://www.nairaland.com/5902582/google-admob-how-it-right
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by qanda: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Useful Information

1. Unilag Post Graduate qualifying entrance exams Past questions and answers are available on Q and A App

2. Unilorin Post Graduate entrance exams Past questions for selected courses are available on Q and A App

3. NOUN Post Graduate exam Past Questions are available on Q and A App. CIT Past Questions includes answers.

4. If you have useful study materials for your institution, you can distribute them on Q and A App.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by lastempero: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
The information is not yet complete, they should as well, list the courses approved.
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by remymartyn: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Which school no come dey there undecided Corrupt NUC

1 Like

Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by Petersamuel8(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Well-done uniabuja
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by akaahs(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
NeutralNigerian:
Im currently running my masters as Nigerian Defense Academy, does it mean its invalid
Baba check very well, NDA dey there.
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by oshasha: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr!
Nice one

University of Benin dey among
My Alma mater
That school nearly frustrate me
Nearly kill me with old programming language like Fortran and pascal
Fortran: F
Pascal : F
Evil department.
You go want check result na something like this you go dey see

EFE
EFCC
EDEDE
Great UNIBEN[b]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr!
Nice one

My Alma mater
Evil department.

EFE
EFCC
EDEDE
Great UNIBEN[/b]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr!
Nice one

My Alma mater
Evil department.

EFE
EFCC
EDEDE
Great UNIBEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
This country with paper work of certifcates without the technical knowhow..

We ain't goin anywhere if technical skills are lacking.

My one cent!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by Inda2020: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
We will continue to hit the bitter truth on the empty brains of the enemies of the country. The children of hate, frustration and perdition with very short memories like that of chickens For all those that have forgotten how the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers was looted, here you have it.... Kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened recently on was nothing but gathering of rogues. Happy reading: 1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki 2. I didn't give order - Jonathan 3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu 4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George 5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa 6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena. 7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi 8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa. 9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda 10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki 11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer. 12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG. 13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution. But I believe, it is the right thing to do. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop. WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? "Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is" *~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi* "Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan." *~ Prof Charles Soludo* "Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble." *~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.* "For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls." *~ Godswill Akpabio* "I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom." *~ Okonjo Iweala* "Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts." *~ Peter Obi* "Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number" *~ Bala Mohammed* * Tompolo was paid 13Billion.! * Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m. * Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state. * Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M. * Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN. * Olisa Metuh took 400M. * Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira. * Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira. * Fayose took 3B naira. * Obanikoro took 4Billion naira. * Olu Falae took 100M naira. * Tony Anenih - 400M naira. * Oritsejafor - $35M * Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira. * Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira. *Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira * Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira. * Joshua Dariye-700M naira. *Nyesom Wike stole #4b. * Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues..... Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening. Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead. May all the thieving politicians that looted our darling nation treasury never end well in life , along with those that wanted them back in power to continues from where they stopped. Annoying swines dem .. Small thieves crying and hating the man who tool the key of the treasury from them. Criminals that are not ready to work legitimately and make legit money, they have ben used to corrupt money.. Lazy Barawos everywhere. PMB won't be the president by now if our country was going in the right direction in 2015, and you are castigating us for changing the looting and STEALING going on? We never voted for our now darling Daddy prior 2015, Not at all! Your hero even told us to our face that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION?! We can never move forward in life if you don't look back to know where the problem came from. If we don't focus on the past, we are then liable to make the same mistakes. "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." (George Santayana ) .
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by athaboi(f): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University..best university in Nigeria at the moment
you can say that again..igbariam
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
but I didn't see uratta secondary school?
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by Karac: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
cry
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by ThatFairGuy: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eye opener.
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by ThatFairGuy: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Karac:
Why Unilag no dey?? owo ti wogbo cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by davidtemi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Emu4life:
Shey to read dey hard you ni #LazyNigerianYouth
e hard me to understand how the guy go defend his project for d defence academy sef
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by Mires: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided

I will rather go and use my money to invest on poultry or something lucrative instead of going for a postgraduate studies in Nigeria again.

With our wicked lecturers who are still teaching in an archaic way and with an outdated syllabus.

It is only in Nigeria a lecturer would be telling you that you can be better than me, because I was never given the opportunity to outshine my lecturers while I was in school.

After postgraduate, what next still be job hunting.

I have alot of my mate we finished together long time ago who are still at home after their postgraduate studies, though it is good at least it would give you edge over your peer when you finally land that federal job.

I always tell people, do it when you have a future in lecturing

Please help my hussle, we have not resumed back to work, so I decided to pick up this hussle

Help me download and subscribe to nevedabridgetv on your play store and subscribe, to watch unlimited movies on the go

Using this referral code NBTV2403

You can call or WhatsApp me on 08060988682

Why sounding as if poultry is a bad business
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by davidtemi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University..best university in Nigeria at the moment
I served here...ansu2010. igbariam
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by wunmi590(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mires:

Why sounding as if poultry is a bad business

No my brother
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by jackest1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
We neva do pregraduate finish una dey talk about post graduate cool cool

Are you bored and looking for where to download high quality Hollywood movies for free?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by davidtemi(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tunrayoturaya:
Haaaa mogbe the place whey I do pH.d no dey there am I still a doctor?
you are a doc not doctor grin grin
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by davidtemi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Karac:
Why Unilag no dey?? owo ti wogbo cry
go and renew ur fourth eyes pls. E don expire grin sad
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by SILVERLINES: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Where's Akwa Ibom State University?

1 Like

Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by Basic123: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Noblejay7:

Until a Nigerian university makes it to the top 30 best university in African list, we are still joking.

What we have is quantity and not quality education.

Are you alive at all?

when U.I ,OAU and convenant have been in best 15 on several oçcasions

1 Like

Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by Amah70: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Imo state needs another federal university.

Thousands of qualified university applicants in Imo state, many times more than in any Nigerian state, can’t find places in existing public universities.
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by mayor1814: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
The best universities in Nigeria
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN,
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA,
ABU, ZARIA,
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN.
Re: NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes by Karac: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.