Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists (31222 Views)

Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly / Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists / El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Elvis778(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
daddycrazy:

When you castrate a man, you've effectively robbed him of what makes him a man. the body will cease manufacturing testosterone hormones. Testosterone is what causes desire, rage, and other manly emotions in men. Without testosterone, a man becomes effeminate, and completely subservient.

Basically, a castrated man is harmless. Which is why, some western countries mandates sex defenders to be chemically castrated for a period of time. It's the only way it can be guaranteed they won't harm anyone.

LOL @a castrated man is harmless, he might turn into a weakling, can't fight and all that, but sure he can handle a gun, and can blow off people's brains....use your head.... the western world don't castrate, they just tune down your sexual urge chemically, because if you call it castration, then it cannot be reversed. you should understand the meaning of castration, "Removal of the testicles"
castration is barbaric...
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by daddycrazy: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Elvis778:

LOL @a castrated man is harmless, he might turn into a weakling, can't fight and all that, but sure he can handle a gun, and can blow off people's brains....use your head.... the western world don't castrate, they just tune down your sexual urge chemically, because if you call it castration, then it cannot be reversed. you should understand the meaning of castration, "Removal of the testicles"
castration is barbaric...

A castrated man wouldn't even have the urge to shoot someone. A castrated man is a glorified zombie. A castrated man is a eunuch.

But yeah, I agree. Physical castration is barbaric & permanent, which is why I advocate for the medical variety.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Elvis778(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
daddycrazy:

A castrated man wouldn't even have the urge to shoot someone. A castrated man is a glorified zombie. A castrated man is a eunuch.

But yeah, I agree. Physical castration is barbaric, which is why I advocate for the medical variety.
that's a lie, Adrenaline is responsible for rage and anger which is what makes people shoot,adrenaline is not produced in the testicles...get your facts straight.... castration of any sense is barbaric, medical means or not, like I said, the western world makes rapist undergo a sexual drive reduction treatment, they don't castrate, though it is fondly called chemical castration but it doesn't sterilize a man in any way(unlike the other ones), cuz in as much as he is a rapist,he still has the right to give birth after his sentence...
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by daddycrazy: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Elvis778:

that's a lie, Adrenaline is responsible for rage and anger which is what makes people shoot,adrenaline is not produced in the testicles...get your facts straight.... castration of any sense is barbaric, medical means or not, like I said, the western world makes rapist undergo a sexual drive reduction treatment, they don't castrate, though it is fondly called chemical castration but it doesn't sterilize a man in any way(unlike the other ones), cuz in as much as he is a rapist,he still has the right to give birth after his sentence...

Bro, read about eunuchs, and you'll see where I'm coming from.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by TUANKU(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Elvis778:

Don't talk like you are in the movie, a desperate rich lady can easily influence any rape case in Nigeria, especially if the guy is not too rich
Can you give genuine instances where such has happened before?
The percentage of confirmed rape cases as against that of false alarm cases is like 7up, false cases don't amount to 5% so which are you more worried about, the 5%?
If a family member of yours is a victim of rape would you still hold this view?
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by lumeneng22: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Has any case of an older woman raping a young boy been reported before? And is it with threat of killing either on gunpoint or knife? But that of the opposite sex is rampant and they are being killed. Please use your common sense femi.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by foolbuster: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gmajor:
What kind-of human being would suggest this kind of punishment?

And whats the difference between it and the life imprisonment that was recently prescribed by one southwest state like that.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by amliftedhigher: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Castration and death should be the order not only castration
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chochovini:
. I CAN‘T Imagine a woman raping a Man successfully. It‘s just not possible. Rape is when one forces the oposite sex to submit to have sexual intercourse under duress. Usually, the rapist must as a matter of fact overpower the rapee. I mean, just think about this Sir. Can any man can really metain a rock-stiff erection under any form of intimidation or threat to penetrate a woman? Hell NO.
To me, for a woman to rape a man is:-
1) Practically impossible.
2) Basically illogical AND
3) Personally unacceptible.

Bros, I don't think you understood my response. Please read again.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Elvis778(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
TUANKU:

The percentage of confirmed rape cases as against that of false alarm cases is like 7up, false cases don't amount to 5% so which are you more worried about, the 5%?
if a family member of yours becomes part of this 5% tomorrow, will you still hold this view?
no matter how you try to justify this, castration is barbaric, many years in prison with hard labour is enough punishment and can be compensated if it turns out it's a wrong judgement,
but castration is a life time something, you don't ditch 5%,cuz they are 5%,any of your own could be that 5%...
for me, the only reason why rape case is rising is not cuz we don't have a suitable punishment, its because we lack enforcement, it's very hard to catch and punish a rapist in this country because of corruption amongst our law enforcement agencies.

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Grandmeister(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
TUANKU:

So that 5% should be castrated wrongfully?? You Nigerians are just barbaric! I wonder if your loved ones was among that 5% how you will feel..it's better for 5 criminals to get away with crime temporarily than for one single innocent man to be punished unjustly...and in your suggestion castrated!
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Sierusvirus(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
So a female rapist virginal should be sealed with super grew and rape false accusation should dead penalty by hanging.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Majesty33(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Women using rape as a tool to deal with their lover who jilted them, and as a result, they will destroy his career for ever by making him face prison sentence. Reps should be very careful in administering purnishment for rapist. Their should be thorough investigation and delay in sentence.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Supermajor(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chochovini:
. I CAN‘T Imagine a woman raping a Man successfully. It‘s just not possible. Rape is when one forces the oposite sex to submit to have sexual intercourse under duress. Usually, the rapist must as a matter of fact overpower the rapee. I mean, just think about this Sir. Can any man can really metain a rock-stiff erection under any form of intimidation or threat to penetrate a woman? Hell NO.
To me, for a woman to rape a man is:-
1) Practically impossible.
2) Basically illogical AND
3) Personally unacceptible.

Lolxx... U never see anything.. I have forgotten which year it happened that about 4 ladies tied up a guy and were forcing his di*k to stand they all having turns on him, Just because he asked all of them out not knowing they were all friends.

I can still remember them saying... "Shebi na Fu**k u want? Oya see am na"
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Supermajor(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
LaReinaa:

First of all, you must be very stupid to involve my family in this!

Secondly, No court will prosecute a person on rape charges without a proper investigation and incriminating evidence.

Thirdly, you’re prolly a rapist or a rape apologist, if you have ever raped anyone before, you deserve to be castrated!!

Hahaha... E pain her o grin

BTW I wish u the same to everything u said above.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by LaReinaa(f): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Supermajor:

Hahaha... E pain her o grin

BTW I wish u the same to everything u said above.

Pain? Why should I be pained

Your comments reeks of guilt... Like I said before, if you're a rapist, you deserve to be castrated and even worse grin

Wishing me thesame is clearly admitting that you're a rapistgrin grin cheesy
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by TUANKU(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Grandmeister:

So that 5% should be castrated wrongfully?? You Nigerians are just barbaric! I wonder if your loved ones was among that 5% how you will feel..it's better for 5 criminals to get away with crime temporarily than for one single innocent man to be punished unjustly...and in your suggestion castrated!
So we deny the 95% of Justice?
Tell me since you're a non barbaric Ghanian.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by TUANKU(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Elvis778:

if a family member of yours becomes part of this 5% tomorrow, will you still hold this view?
no matter how you try to justify this, castration is barbaric, many years in prison with hard labour is enough punishment and can be compensated if it turns out it's a wrong judgement,
but castration is a life time something, you don't ditch 5%,cuz they are 5%,any of your own could be that 5%...
for me, the only reason why rape case is rising is not cuz we don't have a suitable punishment, its because we lack enforcement, it's very hard to catch and punish a rapist in this country because of corruption amongst our law enforcement agencies.
I asked you first, answer me. Stop trying to play smart by pushing aside my question.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Laughing in Spanish, Reps had better not start what they can't finish at all undecided undecided undecided..
This law is a no go area, no be females we they talk about so undecided undecided.
With this law, men will now really understand the full meaning of Fraustration cry kiss.
Cuz this law, is like giving full empowerment to the female gender.
Let them look for another sane law.. shallom
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Grandmeister(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
TUANKU:

So we deny the 95% of Justice?
Tell me since you're a non barbaric Ghanian.
Spin it whichever way you want, your suggestion is downright barbaric. Justice in your case means cutting of people's members...travel down to zamfara and practice your sharia there.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by shegzydave(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
I could remember when I was in kwara poly back then, I was nearly raped by the Jezebels it was even one of them that save me because I was very close to her, when they bulged my room, and she saw me and was like so is you shegzy...
she begged them and they free me, later she told me I would have been raped till sperm didn't come out from me again
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by TUANKU(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Grandmeister:

Spin it whichever way you want, your suggestion is downright barbaric. Justice in your case means cutting of people's members...travel down to zamfara and practice your sharia there.
Rape is not barbaric i guess. Now you sound like an apologist.
I asked you a simple question, if your family member is a victim of rape will you still hold on to this stand of yours?
What makes you so sure there will be new evidence coming up later? You base your point on speculation and that does not hold in a court of law. What if after 5 or 10 years still no evidence?
I don't practice Sharia and castration has nothing to do with Sharia, you're a just another clout chasing bigot.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by OKTolu: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
why dem no go say nay to the motion when some of them are guilty of the offence
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by jeruzi(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Mutilate them
how do you do that. The punishment must be the same.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Elvis778(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
TUANKU:

I asked you first, answer me. Stop trying to play smart by pushing aside my question.
I don't have to answer that,
I don't have a family member who is a rape victim.....but then, no matter how angry I am,
I will never be an advocate of castration as a remedy.... castration is not even a long term solution to sexual violence, you should know that, cuz so long as the person has crossed purberty, you cannot eliminate sexual urge totally, the adrenal gland still produces little amount of testosterone, and with a reduced supply of testosterone from the testicles, the adrenal gland overtime, will produce more testosterone to supplement the lack.....the best way to treat a rapist is mental re-orientation, jail him and subject him to hard labour, educate him and assign a therapist to him, he will turn out a new leaf....
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by tiswell(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
How do we castrate women who rapes men?
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by CorperKola: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Many of them are rapists themselves.
Castration is well in order. It will make many think twice.

For ladies who rape men, sealing up their vaginas surgically is also apt punishment.
look at a very educated person for god's sake
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by CorperKola: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
in this life, just fear women, they have the power to make the most educated person emotional, animalistic and stupid
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Larryhamzy01: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
In Nija that has serious problem with our justice system. Let us thank about someone pronounced guilty and was later vindicated, what would happen to him
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Supermajor(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
LaReinaa:

Pain? Why should I be pained

Your comments reeks of guilt... Like I said before, if you're a rapist, you deserve to be castrated and even worse grin

Wishing me thesame is clearly admitting that you're a rapistgrin grin cheesy

Hahahaaah... grin cheesy this one too pain her o.. Hahhahahhahaha
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
The Speaker asked a very important question.

A very good question indeed
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Many of them are rapists themselves.
Castration is well in order. It will make many think twice.

For ladies who rape men, sealing up their vaginas surgically is also apt punishment.

No surgery does not pain, ut should be pouring hot water inside their vagina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) / Secret Cult Members Nabbed By OPC Members During Meeting In Lagos. Photos / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.